Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cumskin soyciety will never accept ricecels and curries but rolls out the red carpet for niggers

Just be black is real. If you're black it's borderline impossible for you to be a virgin. I knew an ugly black guy on discord who was sub 6 in looks (far uglier than why member on this forum I've seen including myself) and he was mocking me and bragging about his tinder matches which were all white women.
Most were fat ofc, and one was skinny however extremely ugly but that's still much better than any other incel would get.

It's insane the extent women have been brainwashed.
Most blackcels I've met have been Mulatto, very non-NT, and actually deformed sub-3 tier and/or turbomanlet tier trucel like that @Sneed guy.

Also, most of them(except one I think) had a Black dad, White mother; kind of like how every HAPAcel I've met has had the White dad, Asian mother.
This is just complete cope, black men are one of the least prefereed match ups with white women, getting mogged by spics and arabs. The only people blacks moggs are rice and curries and thats cause they are the absolute bottom of the american racial hierarchy
When a lot of users here mention JBB, they're not necessarily going as far to say/imply that Black males are getting with White women on a mass-scale(though it somewhat is occurring)

In Highschool, when it came to black guys getting foid of their own race, I'd say the had it easier compared to Whites & Asians ofc: For them, it seemed they just had to be NT & not deformed-tier to get some chubby black foid.

I've also only seen one WMBF couple in my entire life, but see a decent amount of BMWF couples daily: In fact, statistically speaking more BMWF couples exist compared to WMBF.

I dont get what this post is supposed to mean. I hate jews. And youre a gook and he's a pajeet
Arabs and Jews look similar, both have hook noses, curly hair, similar pheno.

Most blackcels I've met have been Mulatto, very non-NT, and actually deformed sub-3 tier and/or turbomanlet tier trucel like that @Sneed guy.

Also, most of them(except one I think) had a Black dad, White mother; kind of like how every HAPAcel I've met has had the White dad, Asian mother.

When a lot of users here mention JBB, they're not necessarily going as far to say/imply that Black males are getting with White women on a mass-scale(though it somewhat is occurring)

In Highschool, when it came to black guys getting foid of their own race, I'd say the had it easier compared to Whites & Asians ofc: For them, it seemed they just had to be NT & not deformed-tier to get some chubby black foid.

I've also only seen one WMBF couple in my entire life, but see a decent amount of BMWF couples daily: In fact, statistically speaking more BMWF couples exist compared to WMBF.
Yeah, I've noticed as well they tend to be mixed.

Yeah, I've noticed as well they tend to be mixed.
I've noticed most of us Whitecels, are always non-NT, but also tend to be Amerimutts, Slavs/EE/Balkans, and/or Britbongs.

Most blackcels I've met have been Mulatto, very non-NT, and actually deformed sub-3 tier and/or turbomanlet tier trucel like that @ S @Sneed guy.

It's not hard to see why.

Desperate nigger who wants pussy goes for ugly white women who wants validation and attention = Mulattocel
Desperate white who wants pussy goes for noodle whore who wants white genetics = hapacel

It's not hard to see why.

Desperate nigger who wants pussy goes for ugly white women who wants validation and attention = Mulattocel
Desperate white who wants pussy goes for noodle whore who wants white genetics = hapacel
Racemixing was a mistake.

Racemixing was a mistake.
We're seeing the consequences of it now, yet normies of all races will buy into it because "muh media says it's good"

Past yes, but its changing today and no longer in the future.

When you say JBB, the implication that being black is getting a supreme racial advantage when in all categorize whites mogg (iq, height, racial features, income) the only advantage that blacks have over anyone else is meme propagated by weirdos that isn't true. Also, that is not true white women still prefer WHITE men over every other male like all other females.
Because non blacks only care about loud and violent blacks, anybody that isn't tyrone or thugmaxxed is irrelevant. Its confirmation bias
Thats because sheboons are ugly as fuck, to the point that black males would gladly fuck low iq white land whales that they sell drugs to. Unless your a baller or supremely statusmaxx you aint fucking a white becky much less evan a stacy

“The eternal foreigners.”

Thanks for including curries in the title, we share this experience for sure.

Everyone in Skyrim hates orcs everyone in real life are nigga lovers

Assimilation is largely a meme if the cultures and geographic origins are too distinct. Only European migrants got absorbed into the broader white category on the census. They're trying to do this somewhat with latinos right now but it doesn't work out as intended. One more reason assimilation doesn't work is because there's less and less incentive to identify as part of the cultural plurality since being considered 'white' doesn't have as many advantages as it used to. If anything identifying as certain minority groups carries more benefits.

all of those traits you listed are found among whites

Just be black is real. If you're black it's borderline impossible for you to be a virgin. I knew an ugly black guy on discord who was sub 6 in looks (far uglier than why member on this forum I've seen including myself) and he was mocking me and bragging about his tinder matches which were all white women.
Most were fat ofc, and one was skinny however extremely ugly but that's still much better than any other incel would get.

It's insane the extent women have been brainwashed.
It's all a pysop by Jews to make whites and blacks turn on each other. It's all a LIE

aP75JxYK_700w_0.jpg
Truth

Tbf, Asians do get some respect due to kpop and anime being popular. But for curries it's extremely brutal.

Ricecels are short and not masculine. That is why foids dont gush over him, it isn't very hard to understand. Asians are unfortunately literally the laughing stock of the modern world... what traits do they posses? IQ? High IQ is negatively associated with reproduction.. completely meaningless. Maybe if he moves back to his homeland with his newly acquired skills and wealth he can fuck that nice foid down the favela street?