Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycells shouldn't exist?

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
People usualy say that whitecell = volcell bcs you can go to asia and get ass easy af. But with 1 billion indians on the planet, and most of them being subhuman, doesn't that mean that every currycell should just go to india and get his piece of the pie?

And if we were born in europe/US? it sounds easy to go to live in another country but the reality is much more different.

7339er said:
it sounds easy to go to live in another country but the reality is much more different.

It's the same situation for us goddamn it!

Dekim said:
People usualy say that whitecell = volcell bcs you can go to asia and get ass easy af. But with 1 billion indians on the planet, and most of them being subhuman, doesn't that mean that every currycell should just go to india and get his piece of the pie?

volcel and whitecel are spelt like this.

Im actually going to try this. Im going to go back to India for a bit to see if I can find my looksmatch. I fully expect it to fail though.

The only thing that stops me from moving to a 3rd world asian contry... is that fact that even there i won't be able to get any ass. Which will be the ultimate breakdown, the point where you get so out of your mind that you can't even suicide.

If you're genuinely unattractive it doesn't matter whether you go India or the year 1000, women are not suddenly going to find you attractive. Yeah they may marry you for money or status, but you won't ever be loved. It's just how the evolutionary process works.