Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel subhuman mogged and humiliated by white chad

fred_herbert

fred_herbert

Recruit
★★★★★

1:40 - 'just look at this guy's eyes' LOL he wouldnt have said that if he had hunter eyes

This cuck literally went full submissive mode. Alex could have taken his cheeks there and then.

kek alex jones aint no chad he is just a low inhib fat manlet

That's not chad, that's Alex Jones.

That curry is prey, I'm surprised his eyes arent on the side of his head like a bunny rabbit. Alex probly has 10 times the T in him than this curry ever has had in his entire life. The differences between these two men are striking.

Last edited:
Those satanist never stood a chance

That curry is prey, I'm surprised his eyes arent on the side I'd head like a bunny rabbit. Alex probly has 10 times the T in him than this curry ever has had in his entire life. The differences between these two men are striking.
Screen Shot 2018 09 15 at 120518 PM

Jones should do PUA and looksmax videos. I have hope left that we could ascend with his help. His videos on politics suck tho and he got a kike wife I heard :feelsbaton:

His supplement have something called alpha-gpc. I ve been taking it, makes me aggressive af.

Alex is true alpha Chad.

Alex managed to be hit by leftists on the streets and not hit back, he's not that much high T. I wouldn't be able to do it.