Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel sets himself on fire and fucking dies because he cant get a white girl

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: it was so over for this guy he decided to firemaxx and see if he could ascend jfl
this is what currycels have to resort to

He is just walking around like a bonfire and doesn't give a single fuck. Like wtf, it seems burning alive is less painful than inceldom

Nowhere is it written that he killed himself because he couldn't get a white girl. Stop making up shit.

Even more shitskin than before

Mogs me because Indian

Where is it mentioned he wants a white girl?

Dude looked like he had superpowers JFL

Also just lol at the virtue signaling roastie at the end

Dude looked like he had superpowers JFL

Also just lol at the virtue signaling roastie at the end
deep down that roastie was happy that the guy fucking died

giving me srs plane fapping curry vibes

very brave and great death

"Inceldom is a nonissue".

Let me take a guess, not a single woman has been charged for this crime.

"He did it to himself."
Laughing women with mugs 23 2147770652

Nowhere is it written that he killed himself because he couldn't get a white girl. Stop making up shit.
People on this site are constantly making jabs at curries, what if it was politically motivated? It’s in front of the freaking White House after all, but no, since he is a curry it can’t be about something noble, it’s about something pathetic like he can’t get a white girl. This is just a small example of subtle racism against curries on this site, and you can’t say anything about it because Uncle Tom cuck curries will come to the defense to side with the racist. The racism on this site manufactures curries into spineless self-hating cucks.

he is trying to help all curry catching up to Asian status emulating the emolation of a Vietnamese Buddhist monk in 1963.
The Buddhist monk was protesting the Catholic Instution persecution of Buddhists at the time,
a bloody period where hundreds and thousands died in violent clashes.

another curry set himself on fire after police took his motorbike in India, its a status symbol fad now.

Last edited:
I'm impressed with how well he's taking it. I thought he was going to flip out and start rolling, but nope, he just stood there. Also, what clothes was he wearing? If the flames were bad enough to give him burns which caused death, I would have thought they might wreck his clothes at least.

I'm impressed with how well he's taking it. I thought he was going to flip out and start rolling, but nope, he just stood there. Also, what clothes was he wearing? If the flames were bad enough to give him burns which caused death, I would have thought they might wreck his clothes at least.
View attachment 326089View attachment 326090giving me srs plane fapping curry vibes
See quote he is wearing just a tank top. You can even see that his skin is sliding off.

See quote he is wearing just a tank top. You can even see that his skin is sliding off.
Oh shit I thought that was a long sleeves shirt that hadn't been burned off his right arm yet :feelspuke: I guess he just has good pants

just burning alive, no fucks given
honestly mogs me
maybe firemaxxing is the way

The "joke" in the title is the only reason half of the people here read the thread lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back