Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel ropes. Did he know it was over?

Mogs me at his age. Sad to see him go.

5'6" :feelsahh: No wonder he was "depressed"

Decently intelligent, Indian, short and stick-thin. If he didn’t know, I’d be shocked.

this guy kind of looks like me. damn.

"***MISSING/ SUICIDAL PERSON*** We are attempting to locate Haran Kumar,17 yrs old.He was wearing black or gray shorts, tie dye shirt.He is 5’6” tall,110 lbs, and short black hair. Kumar was last seen at 1:20pm driving his silver Toyota Avalon msl AD6T7X Please call 6365373000"

it was over for him, when you are curry AND 5'6', your face doesnt even matter. it is over at that point.

being ethnic is strike 1 AND 2. you have 0 room for any other imperfection.
curry and 5'6'' ? trucel even with 10/10 face.

wow sub average face too, it never began for him

he was smart and courage enough to end it at least. saved himself a lifetime of pain, misery and agong.

Will pray for his soul. Our lives are only suffering and nothing more, but it saddens me when we try and achieve ending it.

harvard nigga smart, preventing further suffering. rip

Just study and go to a high-flying university, bro :lul::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah::fire:

"***MISSING/ SUICIDAL PERSON*** We are attempting to locate Haran Kumar,17 yrs old.He was wearing black or gray shorts, tie dye shirt.He is 5’6” tall,110 lbs, and short black hair. Kumar was last seen at 1:20pm driving his silver Toyota Avalon msl AD6T7X Please call 6365373000"

it was over for him, when you are curry AND 5'6', your face doesnt even matter. it is over at that point.

View attachment 21515

he was smart and courage enough to end it at least. saved himself a lifetime of pain, misery and agong.

Come on man, I’m a curry myself and this just sounds like a massive cope for ethnics, like just saying short curries had no hope from the beginning. I know currys shorter than me (I’m already around only 5’8) who have aesthetic faces, and they get laid. Quit making these kinds of retarded exaggerated claims.
Mogs me at his age. Sad to see him go.
Same man

The final straw was when he heard his oneitis moaning in pleasure as Chad was pumping her.

Come on man, I’m a curry myself and this just sounds like a massive cope for thnics. I know currys shorter than me (I’m already around only 5’8) who have aesthetic faces, and they get laid. Quit making these kinds if retarded exaggerated claims.
>muh anectodal evidence

then will you admit Looks money and status dont matter if I post pics of ugly and low status men with gfs.

fuck off back to back to IT, junefag
you new fags deserve murdering

I legit dont know if it's you fags are such newfags you are bluepilled to the bone
or straight up troll from IT

eitherway put a bullet through your skull.

Come on man, I’m a curry myself and this just sounds like a massive cope for thnics. I know currys shorter than me (I’m already around only 5’8) who have aesthetic faces, and they get laid. Quit making these kinds if retarded exaggerated claims.

Same man
Yeah I know a 4'6 48 yo curry balding 3/10 with a 3.7 inch dick who constantly bangs 8/10+ Stacies, he woos them by shooting eye lasers and using pyrokinesis.

Yeah I know a 4'6 48 yo curry balding 3/10 with a 3.7 inch dick who constantly bangs 8/10+ Stacies, he woos them by shooting eye lasers and using pyrokinesis.
just be psychic bro:lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 21515

hes average looking for a curry but -2/3 points for being ethnic so he might as well be a cockroach. again, he mogs me

hes average looking for a curry but -2/3 points for being ethnic so he might as well be a cockroach. again, he mogs me
of course, like I said at that point his face didnt even matter

his best bet was arranged marriage with subhuman indian foid with beard and create more incels

his final act was noble, he took the higher road by refusing to play a game he couldnt win
he could never be loved.

He looks like such a gentle soul... :( Rest in peace...

This world is just cruel. When will it end?

This world wasn't made for ethnic trucels.

>muh anectodal evidence

then will you admit Looks money and status dont matter if I post pics of ugly and low status men with gfs.

I legit dont know if it's you fags are such newfags you are bluepilled to the bone

You faggot, FaceandLMS confirmed I am incel so shut the fuck up. I’m not bluepilled, but you’re coping so hard by just saying its over based on height and race alone. No fucking shit I think money and starus matter retard, the guys I was talking about are uni students like me, we don’t have and money or status for the most part. Quit your bitching.

it’s over for me because of my fucking FACE and FACE alone. I can’t understand how you so faggots are so clueless sometimes. I’m not gonna sit here and say stupid shit like “if i was white I could get laid” or “if I was tall I could get laid.” It’s over for me because of my face, end of story.

Last edited:
You faggot, FaceandLMS confirmed I am incel so shut the fuck up. I’m not bluepilled, but you’re coping so hard by just saying its over based on height and race alone. No fucking shit I think money and starus matter retard, the guys I was talking about are uni students like me, we don’t have and money or status for the most part. Quit your bitching.

it’s over for me because of my fucking FACE and FACE alone. I can’t understand how you so faggots are so clueless sometimes. I’m not gonna sit here and say stupid shit like “if i was white I could get laid” or “if I was tall I could get laid.” It’s over for me because of my face, end of story.
your shit anectodal evidence dont mean nothing (which you can't prove anyway)
I saw plenty of manlet browns with GODLY faces stay incel. so what's ur point

of course it is over based on height and race alone you bluepilled junefag.
>muh anectodal evidence, I saw IRL !

I can post picture of 0/10 shit looking dudes with gfs, by your logic it is not over for ugly men because there are ugly men slaying.

I fucking hate may/junecels tbh
you just found this website and think you got it all figured out when you don't know B of blackpill.

you fags should be forced to wait 1-2 months after registration to be able to post.

Rip young currycel

your shit anectodal evidence dont mean nothing (which you can't prove anyway)
I saw plenty of manlet browns with GODLY faces stay incel. so what's ur point

of course it is over based on height and race alone you bluepilled junefag.
>muh anectodal evidence, I saw IRL !

I can post picture of 0/10 shit looking dudes with gfs, by your logic it is not over for ugly men because there are ugly men slaying.

I fucking hate may/junecels tbh
you just found this website and think you got it all figured out when you don't know B of blackpill.

you fags should be forced to wait 1-2 months after registration to be able to post.

Lol it’s funny to see long time posters be so fucking clueless. Your anecdotal evidence is just as worthless as mine then, how are you proving these claims then you fucking retard? The only thing anyone here has to support their views is, guess fucking what, anecdotal evidence. You are coping so hard man. Aren’t you Arab? I agree it’s over for you based on your pics, but how tall are you again?

>Your anecdotal evidence is just as worthless as mine then,

exactly

you need to look at studies and how brutally race + height impact
if you weren't such a new bluepilled newfag you would know this forum discussed this issue 1000times already with studies. actual studies based on attractiveness and success in dating market.

I've read maybe 50-100 pdfs of studies about this issue.

All the evidence at hand shows
face > race > height > frame
BUT
race + height > face

Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf1
Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf

words can not express how much I hate you newfags. you shouldnt be able to post for 2 months. and then after being forced to lurk for 2 months, you should have 50 posts approved by mods to be able to open a thread.

People make too many assumptions. You don't know anything about the guy. Rip

is face is good tbh. many people grow taller after 17 so it was far from over for him. his suicide probably had little to do with inceldom.

Reminds me of a curry who roped in the Netherlands. This guy was in his fifties and achieved a lot academically..all sorts of honors and he ended up being a succesful writer and a public figure with his own talkshow on tv.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anil_Ramdas

He discussed multicultural matters and always wanted to point out how unfair things were for him...always being hindered by white people.

One time his younger ethnic guests didnt agree with him...and i swear a week later he roped...couldnt cope anymore being the only brown guy in a white world. Like he had been fighting a fight all his life against white people..but it didnt matter in the end.

I really think he would have been happier if he chose to live in India...but being the pompous intellectual he was...hed probably look down on real Indians...that western mindset is toxic :feelsbadman:

View attachment 21515

I don't find him bad looking. I'm sure he'd score in my country, especially with some guilt-feeling progressive white foid.

I don't find him bad looking. I'm sure he'd score in my country, especially with some guilt-feeling progressive white foid.
cope, he wouldnt slay shit in france shithole
one of the most hypergamous countries on earth
filled with 6ft nignogs and millions of arabs

a 5'6'' shitskin curry doesnt stand a chance

FYI, I have been to france 3-4 times
tried so hard there
i got rejected maybe 50 times there
Reminds me of a curry who roped in the Netherlands. This guy was in his fifties and achieved a lot academically..all sorts of honors and he ended up being a succesful writer and a public figure with his own talkshow on tv.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anil_Ramdas

He discussed multicultural matters and always wanted to point out how unfair things were for him...always being hindered by white people.

One time his younger ethnic guests didnt agree with him...and i swear a week later he roped...couldnt cope anymore being the only brown guy in a white world. Like he had been fighting a fight all his life against white people..but it didnt matter in the end.

I really think he would have been happier if he chose to live in India...but being the pompous intellectual he was...hed probably look down on real Indians...that western mindset is toxic :feelsbadman:
not sure about that

we ethnics all agree on we dont have it easy here and most natives dont really want us here

the problem is OUR COUNTRIES SUCK ASS.
I know I am not wanted in germany but i would rather rope before live in pakistan. work 40 years just so u can afford a old ass car and a tiny studio apartment.

on top of that, shitty oppressive politic bullshit, retarded people and their customes

there isnt any one shitskin country that we could be welcomed as natives.

if there was one I'd immigrate right now.

Last edited:
Harvard, he could've just got a job at a bank and bought himself a Harem of curry wives.
Volcel.

cope, he wouldnt slay shit in france shithole
one of the most hypergamous countries on earth
filled with 6ft nignogs and millions of arabs

a 5'6'' shitskin curry doesnt stand a chance

FYI, I have been to france 3-4 times
tried so hard there
i got rejected maybe 50 times there

not sure about that

we ethnics all agree on we dont have it easy here and most natives dont really want us here

the problem is OUR COUNTRIES SUCK ASS.
I know I am not wanted in germany but i would rather rope before live in pakistan. work 40 years just so u can afford a old ass car and a tiny studio apartment.

on top of that, shitty oppressive politic bullshit, retarded people and their customes

there isnt any one shitskin country that we could be welcomed as natives.

if there was one I'd immigrate right now.
You got rejected but this dude facemogs you, how tall are you? Don’t say he didn’t have a chance based on your experience, you’re the one saying don’t use anecdotal evidence. So where is your non anecdotal evidence?

Must've been lurking here

He has to have been a mentalcel :feelsmega:

This is suifuel for me. I envy suicels.

110lbs Jesus fuck im 5’4 128lbs and I’m tiny imagine

Terrible to hear this. It makes me wonder about what preceded his suicide. Maybe he got rejected, maybe he was lead on for 2 years by his oneitis. And I wonder how many other thousands, maybe even tens of thousands of young men have roped lately.
Most cases go unnoticed. It's a big societal problem, and we just keep getting mocked left and right. It's the height of unfairness when your pain isn't even acknowledged, and are even made out to be the bad guy.

I'm not even sure if I blame women, they are evolutionarily programmed to despise us. I blame all the cucks that allow these women to openly marginalize us.

yet if he was white he would be landing in a pussy ocean
not even memeing, shop white skin blond hair and blue eyess on him and he'd legitimately slay. But since all of his features are dark he was destined for sexual failure. :feelscry::feelscry::(:feelsrope:

This is the pain of short ethnics. He face mogs me too, but even then I guess he realized his only option was betabux, LDAR, or rope.
I'm not even sure if I blame women, they are evolutionarily programmed to despise us. I blame all the cucks that allow these women to openly marginalize us.
Reminder that cucks are biologically programmed to protect women.

High IQ guy realizes no amount of schooling will allow him to overcome his disadvantages to get pussy.

Such a loss. Kek, a smart street-shitter kid who was going to attend a place like harvard, went sui and we get hardly one page coverage on some obsecure corner in fox news. Even there is no fucking comment section on that page.

Now imagine a HS dropped-out cock-riding stupid crackwhore did the same thing.

Should had became a hero. Why are curries so beta? Even we East Asians, being beta as fuck, had our own high achieving ERs. Curries seems to have nothing going for them. C'mon, step it up.

If there is one thing i am certain in this world is god should be begging currycels for forgiveness.

>muh anectodal evidence

I think bluepilled cucks infiltrated incels.is

I hope there's something in his suicide note about being an incel