Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel reputation poll

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Over
Further proorf rice>curry :smonk:
@wereqryan @Notorious Inkler @Caesercel @Zer0/∞ thoughtolossus :smonk:?

Last edited:
I noticed in a lot of those "what country do you dislike" videos on YouTube low IQ cumskins will say india because of war and shit. Jfl they confuse india for the middle east.

I noticed in a lot of those "what country do you dislike" videos on YouTube low IQ cumskins will say india because of war and shit. Jfl they confuse india for the middle east.
They can't distinguish between shitskins. To whites more shitskin = automatically more war more evil.
Curryland is far more stable than many middle Eastern nations yet most whites would say otherwise.
@Justice thoughts on the poll? @ryhan surprisingly Germany hates curryland than fellow Pakistani curries. :smonk:

Brutal.
Especially considering that India sucks off NATO and Israel

They can't distinguish between shitskins. To whites more shitskin = automatically more war more evil.
Curryland is far more stable than many middle Eastern nations yet most whites would say otherwise.
@Justice thoughts on the poll? @ryhan surprisingly Germany hates curryland than fellow Pakistani curries. :smonk:
Its brutal being a shitskin NPC

Some of the other comments ive heard have been its dirty and stinky and people are weird jfl

“Neutral” is just another way of saying no.

Literally everyone hates curries, in EE Roma (descendants of curries) are despised and second class citizens.

I feel bad for you guys.

Literally everyone hates curries, in EE Roma (descendants of curries) are despised and second class citizens.

I feel bad for you guys.
Probably curry tech support scammer accent shitskin bug eyes ruined curry reputation. Over.
Still surprising though why Spain and Germany are so high. More so than anglo nationa?
They don't get hit by curry scammers as much. Nor do they see curries as much. Very weird.

What? I'm not a curry, nigger
Brutal. JBC is law, you will never ever even see a glimmer of hope of ascension.
Also the poll proves that the UK is not as bad as people say.

I feel bad for you guys.
Tbh. Curries immigrate to the West and contribute to society by being Doctors, Software Engineers, etc, only to have a lower reputation than niggers that sit around all day doing nothing.

Middle East is unstable because of golems and mutts. Look at MENA in 60s and 70s. Good times. However even Turkey and Saudi and Morocco are good

India is unstable because if curries.
Tbh. Curries immigrate to the West and contribute to society by being Doctors, Software Engineers, etc, only to have a lower reputation than niggers that sit around all day doing nothing.
That's because niggers look better than curries

Middle East is unstable because of golems and mutts. Look at MENA in 60s and 70s. Good times. However even Turkey and Saudi and Morocco are good

India is unstable because if curries.

That's because niggers look better than curries
middle East has been a shithole for past 4 centuries post Ottoman Peak

:feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Curries will forever be an inferior race than even niggers.

how come Germans hate them so much
Legit it is surprising. I would think Anglo countries would hate them most

both of us are fucked no matter what, barely makes a difference
No rice have wealthy powerful countries. Curries have nothing. I have been to India, saw thousands of slum dwellers. Rice countries ignoring south east Asia have no slums nor Subhuman poorfag garbage unlike curry countries.