Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am completely inferior to niggers!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Some American niggers are completely bleached after more than a century of huwhite DNA in their blood: I look more shitskin than even these muttified niggers here! :reeeeee::kys:
Light Skin Simps, Dark Skin Studs: Black Men and Colorism • EBONY

Bengalis in the US overall have the skin color of niggers, poverty of niggers, IQ of niggers, live in the same crime infested communities as these niggers, while having none of the positives of being a nigger (cultural representation and respect). :feelsree:

A fucking nigger descended from slaves is superior to me! :feelsree:

Last edited:
Bengalis in the US overall have the skin color of niggers, poverty of niggers, IQ of niggers, live the same crime infested communities as these niggers, while none of the positives of being a nigger (cultural representation and respect). :feelsree:
Can't you try to niggermaxx? I've seen curries before niggermaxx to get into some scholarships/universities :feelssus:

Just streetshitmaxx bro

You're your own hypeman.

it's over same here.

I see you changed your avi to anime OP :feelssus:

I see you changed your avi to anime OP :feelssus:
The kakakeugri pill is too powerful. it has consumer @Zer0/∞ @Broly @Lolimancer
consumed*

You gotta stop letting Skin Color live in your head rent-free.

Some American niggers are completely bleached after more than a century of huwhite DNA in their blood: I look more shitskin than even these muttified niggers here! :reeeeee::kys:
Light Skin Simps, Dark Skin Studs: Black Men and Colorism • EBONY

Bengalis in the US overall have the skin color of niggers, poverty of niggers, IQ of niggers, live the same crime infested communities as these niggers, while none of the positives of being a nigger (cultural representation and respect). :feelsree:
Not just that but also the height. If you see the surveys. Africans are very short but average AFRAM is taller these ones. We could say that whites upgraded AFRAM's bones. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I thought this was an incel forum

being ethnic is incel trait
Yes but the guy is shitting on other ethnics(blacks). The truth is that only whites and non-manlet caucassoid mestizos are superior to blacks in overall SMV. Let alone new world blacks who have better bones than conventional blacks. Bones are what mostly matter :blackpill::blackpill::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Can't you try to niggermaxx? I've seen curries before niggermaxx to get into some scholarships/universities :feelssus:
you don't have to post pics to get scholarships so it's easy to fake your ethnicity.

damn that's unlucky :feelsmage:

Blacks are third highest SMV race below huwhites and Hispanics

you can run fake bbc game

yes this is actually a thing