Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries need move beyond software and into manufacturing/services

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
@ReconElement @Caesercel @Justice @ryhan @Zer0/∞

Curries have taken over software development jobs in the west and globally. But in the end there are no where near enough software/tech jobs to let every curry live a good life. While the Chinese rice cels have manufacturing which can make greater use of excess manpower than software.

Curries need to economically liberalize their economies, crack down on cartels/local monopolies(especially Paki curries), forcefully crush economic dissenters(farmers protesting against Modi's farm laws cucking Indian agriculture on global level), add more varied industries to invest in.

Unfortunately I don't see curries doing this as fast as they should. And Paki curries maybe never doing this as they are the most stubborn and arrogant in my experience.

An iPhone assembly requires a person and many persons to scale up. But software?, only requires creating more virtual containers, purchasing more hardware or cloud services. The same code can be used on multiple devices, but the same phone materials cannot be used multiple times.

This is why main curryland(India) even if it becomes the most dominant nation in software will not be able to overtake China any time in the short term nor medium term, and nor long term either if it can't its shit together.

@WizardofSoda thoughts? @based_meme

Yea, but ricecels already do that, you need better law and order, lenient labour laws and give cheap land to set up manufacturing plants but you can't do all of them in a democracy without some fag filing a litigation unlike say in places like China or Vietnam where you can mow down ricecels and no one will bat an eye curries for some reason get global support:lul:, saw that happening in those farmer riots

Curries need to start manufacturing toilets.

Bangladesh is a garments superpower bro, they are doing pretty well in textiles manufacturing

Yea, but ricecels already do that, you need better law and order, lenient labour laws and give cheap land to set up manufacturing plants but you can't do all of them in a democracy without some fag filing a litigation unlike say in places like China or Vietnam where you can mow down ricecels and no one will bat an eye curries for some reason get global support:lul:, saw that happening in those farmer riots
Us curries have been cucked by (((democracy))) hard.
Bangladesh is a garments superpower bro, they are doing pretty well in textiles manufacturing
True, if they can keep it up, they can hit Thailand level in a decade or two maybe

An iPhone assembly requires a person and many persons to scale up. But software?, only requires creating more virtual containers, purchasing more hardware or cloud services. The same code can be used on multiple devices, but the same phone materials cannot be used multiple times.

This is why main curryland(India) even if it becomes the most dominant nation in software will not be able to overtake China any time in the short term nor medium term, and nor long term either if it can't its shit together.

That difference that once you create a software or pharmaceutical and then you don't have to re-figure it out every time but then can duplicate it at next to no cost is the fundamental difference between the information age and the industrial age. Whereas you have to also figure out how to engineer a car, so it has an information aspect, but then each car you make you have to get all the materials and make it each time.

If you look at an automobile factory it is getting pretty automated.. but then there is all the supplier factories and warehouses in town. And then all the rail and shipping jobs, to bring materials and supplies in. Then somebody has to supply power to all that, and roadways and maintain buildings, and repair equipment and IT guys and furniture salesmen for office furniture and on and on.

Then you got your big industry eco-system in an area of numerous companies and suppliers. All the workers in the eco-system they drive the local services economy.

I think India is learning it like years ago I read Modi while he was a governor was trying to go for max industry. And I read the Sikhs their province is heavily industrialized.

India never focused on manufacturing and straight off jumped to service sector. Unless curry gov push manufacturing industries like M[UWSL]ahindra or tata and crush service sectors like reliance what you said will never come true[/UWSL]

India never focused on manufacturing and straight off jumped to service sector. Unless curry gov push manufacturing industries like M[UWSL]ahindra or tata and crush service sectors like reliance what you said will never come true[/UWSL]
Indeed, curryland will never surpass China in our life times. It failed (and is failing) to make use of the short window of time where it had a young educated workforce .

Even before the Covid-19 pandemic hit, unemployment levels in India had hit a 45-year high. As of 2017-18, only half of the people in the working age were actually working. In 2004-05, the same proportion was 63.7 per cent. Moreover, the troubled scenario of education and skills is evident from the Pratham surveys that are released each year. In 2018, it showed that just half of the children in the 5th standard could read a text from the 2nd standard.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/ec...demographic-dividend/articleshow/82517742.cms

That difference that once you create a software or pharmaceutical and then you don't have to re-figure it out every time but then can duplicate it at next to no cost is the fundamental difference between the information age and the industrial age. Whereas you have to also figure out how to engineer a car, so it has an information aspect, but then each car you make you have to get all the materials and make it each time.

If you look at an automobile factory it is getting pretty automated.. but then there is all the supplier factories and warehouses in town. And then all the rail and shipping jobs, to bring materials and supplies in. Then somebody has to supply power to all that, and roadways and maintain buildings, and repair equipment and IT guys and furniture salesmen for office furniture and on and on.

Then you got your big industry eco-system in an area of numerous companies and suppliers. All the workers in the eco-system they drive the local services economy.

I think India is learning it like years ago I read Modi while he was a governor was trying to go for max industry. And I read the Sikhs their province is heavily industrialized.
Curryland is advancing for sure but they won't ever be able to match how the Asian tiger economies(Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore) were in their prime. Big fail of democracy, too much internal division, and endemic cultural corruption.

I’m thinking of going into the ports shipping stuff for work. How’s that curry btw

I’m thinking of going into the ports shipping stuff for work. How’s that curry btw
I have heard some port jobs have strong unions where you get 30 days vacation and 100k+ salaries. There are also marine engineer/captain jobs where you 200k+ after a few years but you do 12hrs/day for 6 months on and then 6 months break. Actually not worst deal for incels when don't have much friends nor family nor foids to think about.

@ReconElement @Caesercel @Justice @ryhan @Zer0/∞

Curries have taken over software development jobs in the west and globally. But in the end there are no where near enough software/tech jobs to let every curry live a good life. While the Chinese rice cels have manufacturing which can make greater use of excess manpower than software.

Curries need to economically liberalize their economies, crack down on cartels/local monopolies(especially Paki curries), forcefully crush economic dissenters(farmers protesting against Modi's farm laws cucking Indian agriculture on global level), add more varied industries to invest in.

Unfortunately I don't see curries doing this as fast as they should. And Paki curries maybe never doing this as they are the most stubborn and arrogant in my experience.
Paki curries?? They are Muslims , and you know every muslim dreams of bringing back their barbarous times back..they get wet dreams on destruction of all modern advancements and going back to sword fighting. Like i am not even kidding on this one .

They have started but tbh government is still too slow. Need CCP, Curry Communist Party
Curries legit need their caste system back. Only Indo-Aryan curries should be allowed to run India.

That's a very good point about China. You can write all of the software you want, but you still need hardware to be able to run it, and that's where China comes in.

They have started but tbh government is still too slow. Need CCP, Curry Communist Party

India already has a communist party but they're traitors and support china. There are even south Indian states with communist but they're terrible at running the states.

Curries legit need their caste system back. Only Indo-Aryan curries should be allowed to run India.

The modern day caste system is a british creation. Indian has had kings that were meant to be low caste. They had low caste people training high caste people in warfare. This caste system you see now is british creation.

Curryland is advancing for sure but they won't ever be able to match how the Asian tiger economies(Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore) were in their prime. Big fail of democracy, too much internal division, and endemic cultural corruption.
Advancing? In what?
Hate? Division?

Even in economics it is failing despite all the hype of india being the next superpower.

Advancing? In what?
Hate? Division?

Even in economics it is failing despite all the hype of india being the next superpower.

damn it's ogre if the economic data is faked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back