Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel politician mogged by white freedom convoyers

When will curries ever learn?

what kind of Mexico is Canada jfl they are even browner than Bolivia

Sikhs are the house niggers of currys, they kiss the ass of the white man and treats other currys bad

Sikhs are the house niggers of currys, they kiss the ass of the white man and treats other currys bad
They treat all ethnics bad, i once went to a sikh run 7-11 in my neighborhood too get a candy bar. The Sikh there gave me dirty looks the entire time, and was rude and glared at me when i paid for my items

And i mogged that greying turban wearing short curry to the shadow realm and back.

What did he do to bring all of this on himself...

I mean, I don't condone violence but I also think it's a bit absurd how politicians expect to be able to go about their lives never ever getting negative attention ever. Of course sometimes you are going to do things that annoy people are they are going to say something mean to you or whatever. It's just part of life, especially in politics.

If they can't take at least some negative attention from time to time then they shouldn't be in politics.

He better not be antisemitic:feelsUgh: or he will be out of a job soon :reeeeee:

Fuck these leftist parties they keep Trudeau affloat.Canada is a libtard dictatorship.Trudeau needs to be hanged(in RDR2)

This is a common misconception.

In actuality, all curries are the house niggers of curries.