Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel makes himself look whiter and gets matches on Tinder. Normies call him an asshole.

Women do way worse on Tinder, faking to be white really isn't all that bad. Not like faking how the face or body weight looks like.

one year ago, i wonder what happened. probably went on the date and got arrested.

jfl @ the first comment literally a foid who probably has a white boyfreind tells him to not give a fuck about not getting matches

Jfl at the comments, it's not racist it's a preference sweaty!

Yes pajeet, you're the asshole sweaty! Can't ask kweens to open their bobs and vagene for you!! Ugh that is so toxic!! :soy:

Yeah, the women aren't racist, the man is just a lying asshole.

Women can't lose in soyciety.

I genuinely think that 85% of the retards in that comment section deserve to be publicly curbstomped. Instead of addressing the problem on why he's making himself look white, maybe girls don't like Indian guys, they're shallow (which is always the case), they just straight up attack him. Guaranteed, if an Indian woman made this same post, she would get lots of validation. Women can do this shit all day with makeup and FaceApp and no one will bat an eye. Bullshit double standards.

So this is wrong, but fraudmaxxing with fakeup and photoshopped pics for foids are absolutely fine, right?

so he proved that foids are racist assholes, and normies think he is the asshole

“YTA, obviously. Tinder is unfortunately an app based almost entirely on attractiveness, and you lied about your name and how you looked. Yes, you are TA for catfishing, and also—as a half Indian girl myself—you don’t have to make yourself look “white” for anyone. Fuck em if they don’t like you for who you are.”

The top comment literally admits to being the offspring of a White man railing an Indian woman. JFL.

Not all races are created equal. And this isn't even coming from a place of hatred, I genuinely feel bad for curries

jfl @ the first comment literally a foid who probably has a white boyfreind tells him to not give a fuck about not getting matches
Ethnic women should be ignored, they have no idea what ethnic males go through.
Jfl at the comments, it's not racist it's a preference sweaty!
But if you say anything about how you aren't that interested in black women they'll say it's racist.

so he proved that foids are racist assholes, and normies think he is the asshole

They are also mad he succeeded. He is supposed to be a clown stereotype that is excessively proud of his ethnic country not someone who plays to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back