Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel got stabbed at KFC

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Man, curries just can’t catch a break. I bet normies will claim that his “bad pERsonality” was the reason he was attacked. Those attackERs look like they have such a “good pERsonality”

View: https://youtu.be/PfQeIRn3nto

Thought this was going to be in London for a second

Study 20 hours a day in your dirt slum while listening to your mother have sex with endless clients to pay for your home and education in curryland just to fly over here and get stabbed at a KFC after you finally land a modest tech job jfl it is over

Mercy killing

i know the atacker is a nigger when I read stabbed and KFC in the same sentence

JFL at his accent

Extremely subhuman accent while having an extremely subhuman appearance.

If only he died in the attack, he would’ve been spared from living a life of trueceldom

It nevER began

He's going to have a hard time living in chadstrallia with that accent and skin colour

He's going to have a hard time living in chadstrallia with that accent and skin colour

I have same skin colour as him but my accent is normal.

they gave him subtitles :feelskek:

yeah but it happens primarily in anglo countries. also cope, some white chavs in the UK are vicious with knives
i live in the UK and the white chavs are a minority of stuff like that, vast majority of stabbings/killings are because of thugmaxxed drill niggers in london

Being curry in Chadstralia, The Chadderlands, or Scandinavia has to be the most potent suifuel ever. Glad I live in a majority-curry shithole in Cuckerica

brutal, didnt even know. I suppose it really is an ethnic driven thing, jfl at the cucked govt for bringing in all these low iq shitskin thugs :feelshaha:
i couldnt care if they import more curries or gooks but london has been totally destroyed because of that. some areas of london are 90% black and living there is more similar to nigeria than it is to the rest of england