Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel gets called "shit rash" by laptop skin company on twitter

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Canadian company d brand made fun of indian user called him v0 fcopayc40vtc1

At least he cashed $10,000 now he can buy many more laptop skins kek

Dbrand? I've been thinking about ordering from them

Curries have the worst plight in the west. @Grim_Reaper

Niggers like @Rabbi Schneerson will still lie about nigger being the no 1 victim. If this happened to a nigger, George Floyd Minnesota level backlash would have taken place

$10k for one line of racist abuse?! Looks like the curry won big time. :lul::lul:

$10k for one line of racist abuse?! Looks like the curry won big time. :lul::lul:
Still not enough to heal the "shit rash" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Curries in west need to protest with this tagline #IcantBreed

What have been half a million if it was a foid

Also has to be a cuck to agree to $10k payout. If I was him, I could never agree to anything more than $100.
Its the generosity of westoids that he at least was compensated, in India he would not have even got an apology.

how is mocking a name a racist abuse though? If they call some slavcel SirGay because thats literally what his name sounds like does it count as racist? It's just a name that sounds funny in another language or something. muh racist post my ass

Last edited:
Curries even have subhuman sounding names. Were their ancestors on crack when coming up with first and last names?

Its the generosity of westoids that he at least was compensated, in India he would not have even got an apology.
i know right, this kind of behaviour wouldn't deserve as much as a wet fart in any failed nigger state :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Bro it's over for curries they would never do this to some nigger

Indians need to be barred from coming to Canada. This is a white country

Rare currycel W. :feelsautistic:

I wouldn't accept $10,000. Pretty much being insulted on the internet no one forgets, may become a meme at this point. He should have brought them to their knees, an insult like that shouldn't be a slap on the wrist.

The admin must be a hardcore Pajeet hater.

Weird that they didn't do some woke background on him before this.
It's started by some Paki, Paki and muzzies hands most probably did this

Lmao, why did they offer him 10,000$ for what? Hurt feelings, lol

If they call some slavcel SirGay because thats literally what his name sounds like does it count as racist?
The racism angle just supplements the real problem: bad customer service. The bar for customer service is low, but making fun of someone's foreign name like that, in front of the entire world, made the company look bad.

how is mocking a name a racist abuse though? If they call some slavcel SirGay because thats literally what his name sounds like does it count as racist? It's just a name that sounds funny in another language or something. muh racist post my ass
It's an abuse and that last name is curry-specific. Go figure, genius.

He was mocking his last name. How is that racist?
How have you been here for 4 years and never heard people on the internet call curries "shit skins"?

Nobody likes racism that is directed against them. But it's commonplace.

But IMO, it's much more annoying when scared bitches back off claiming to be retarded about the obvious. You're too scared to be honest and too stupid to effectively gaslight anyone.

Literally like the Linus Tech Tips Geek:
View: https://twitter.com/linusgsebastian/status/1778165221414347053

Last edited:
Poor guy. Atleast he made some money.

Canadians turned on curries quite quickly

How have you been here for 4 years and never heard people on the internet call curries "shit skins"?

Nobody likes racism that is directed against them. But it's commonplace.

But IMO, it's much more annoying when scared bitches back off claiming to be retarded about the obvious. You're too scared to be honest and too stupid to effectively gaslight anyone.
JBW/Stormfronts' disposition towards curries is similar to foids' towards incels.

Like foids can't pile on chads, they can't do that to niggers. So they choose a 'weaker' one to viciously attack.

The racism angle just supplements the real problem: bad customer service. The bar for customer service is low, but making fun of someone's foreign name like that, in front of the entire world, made the company look bad.
i mean it's unprofessional, it shouldn't go unpunished or something, but i don't see how it's racism. Foreign language can sound funny, got nothing to do with race.