Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycel Food #946: Dosa

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I had this currycel food called a Dosa today, first time this year. Unfortunately it lacked salt and flavoring. But still occasionally got a burst of flavor when mixed with the chutney or accessory sauces. Also the soup cup was decent but again needs salt.

6/10, if it had more salt and seasoning maybe an 8/10.
0547BAB9 706B 44A2 99F0 C2831737199D

I had this currycel food called a Dosa today, first time this year. Unfortunately it lacked salt and flavoring. But still occasionally got a burst of flavor when mixed with the chutney or accessory sauces. Also the soup cup was decent but again needs salt.

6/10, if it had more salt and seasoning maybe an 8/10.
View attachment 492340
Never tried currycel food. Is it good for diarrheamaxxing?

Never tried currycel food. Is it good for diarrheamaxxing?
Not the one I posted as it lacks spices and gravy. But gravy heavy curryfoods are good for diarrhea maxxing.

looks like a pancake
There actually was another currycel food called uttapam
627FB2B1 FD37 4603 A99D 1271E568F543
. It has the same texture as pancakes and was filled with butter. It would go great with syrup.

It would go great with syrup.
jfl at mayocels. It's usually a savoury dish and is served with the same "soup" you had with the dosa, and coconut chutney (the greenish white one). Sometimes they add onions and other spices on it. Normal pancakes would probably go better with syrup than uttapam
Ngl getting to grow up eating good dosa is one of the only benefits to being born a currycel tbh

Dosa is South Indian Dravidian food, I have never tried it. I love me some biriyani though

Dosa is South Indian Dravidian food, I have never tried it. I love me some biriyani though
you should try it someday, it is all halal and vegan
jfl at mayocels. It's usually a savoury dish and is served with the same "soup" you had with the dosa, and coconut chutney (the greenish white one). Sometimes they add onions and other spices on it. Normal pancakes would probably go better with syrup than uttapam
Ngl getting to grow up eating good dosa is one of the only benefits to being born a currycel tbh
True but imo this uttapam texture wise and taste wise actually tasted and felt better than many pancakes I have had. Actually better suited for flowing with syrup than most low quality pancakes I would say.

True but imo this uttapam texture wise and taste wise actually tasted and felt better than many pancakes I have had. Actually better suited for flowing with syrup than most low quality pancakes I would say.
Maybe I'm too set in my ways, I'll give uttapam with syrup a go the next time I have it

Hyderabadi biryani mogs hard

Images 57

I ate one last :feelsLSD:
One of the perks of living here is you can enjoy spicy food and dosa is only good thing in south india:feelshaha: