Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel eats poison to escape being divorce raped

Brutal no reply pill

man it really is over for currycels, imagine being a currycel (lowest SMV bar disfiguration) and then letting your equally obnoxious white cocku loving foids have rights. The rise of currycel racism is definitely due to the fact that curry whores are marrying white and shitting on curry within their white circles. Literally never began

curryland is so fucking confusing to me because on one hand all normies are screaming at how evil misogynistic gangraping curryland is you would think it's Afghanistan 2.0. yet u hear about shit like this

@Pajeetsingh would you say the guy got what he deserved?

what incel ascension looks like

The rise of currycel racism is definitely due to the fact that curry whores are marrying white and shitting on curry within their white circles
Sorry we are not chinks. No data shows that. Curry foids are also lowest in SMV no way that will happen :lul: :lul: :lul:

curryland is so fucking confusing to me because on one hand all normies are screaming at how evil misogynistic gangraping curryland is you would think it's Afghanistan 2.0.
That's only femanazi curry whores

Getting married in india is akin to signing one's death certificate, if someone willingly goes through it they deserve to suffer the consequences.

I would say yes, he got his freedom from his shitty life. But in reality he was fucked either way, would have got divorced raped, he was lucky not to have any kids.

I feel bad for him though, this was probably the easiest way for him. His ex wife will probably prey on some next guy & do the same unless her next partner kills her.

and thats why i tell the normies in my class to shut off all female interaction with foids.

that too in Uttar pradesh the most conservative state among Curryland... i cant even explain the plight of bengalicels , punjabicels , marathi and Idlicels especially mallu cucks has to go through . Mallus at this point are on suicide watch because of epidemic cheating of mallu aunties

currycels literally on suicide note

curryland is so fucking confusing to me because on one hand all normies are screaming at how evil misogynistic gangraping curryland is you would think it's Afghanistan 2.0. yet u hear about shit like this
because it isnt actually misogynist. redditors just assume that because were brown and ugly looking

Afghanistan only forbids education after a certain level for foids rape however is forbidden and arranged marriages are the norm.

Getting married in india is akin to signing one's death certificate, if someone willingly goes through it they deserve to suffer the consequences.
I disagree. No man deserves this plight. Only mistake he made was to be naive.

that too in Uttar pradesh the most conservative state among Curryland... i cant even explain the plight of bengalicels , punjabicels , marathi and Idlicels especially mallu cucks has to go through . Mallus at this point are on suicide watch because of epidemic cheating of mallu aunties
At least us Andhras have our woman in control :chad::chad:

Women are such lovely creatures

This would never happen in pakistan since the laws are better mashallah @NoIdeaWhatToDo

This would never happen in pakistan since the laws are better mashallah @NoIdeaWhatToDo
That's why our Pakistan is the best country in the world.

See ya currycel. Your wife will be taking cock from all the other currycels to feed herself. She will forget about you in an instant.

Praying for all Currycels :feelsYall:

Fuck off curries I want to fuck curry whore and sniff young curry girl butt hole
@DarkStarDown would you add this to your signatures? :lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back