Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycel cope: Chai

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Chai vs Coffeee cope

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am swapping to using Chai as my main cope drink over coffee as less caffeine per a cup. 1/3 the caffeine or something. This is ideal and it also tastes very good. I am going back to my ancient curry roots. No more drinking Arab/Whitoid coffee but real drink made by ancestors :dab::dab::dab:.

I especially like how you can get multiple cups a day without problems. 3 cups as opposed to one coffee cup for same caffeine. I can feel more full due to more liquid used while getting a similar pump. Also it is $1 or something a day for 3 cups + sugar/milk. As opposed to coffee $3.

Chai is also brown unlike black coffee(though I normally never drink black coffee). Making it more visually appealing.

Teacoping is underrated

Teacoping is underrated
Being a giga coper is ideal. Cope maxxing to extremes is a legitimate pseudo replacement for being incel and having no foid to fuck.

Chai and cake rusk is very good.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l46CxzZXUwuaZ0d32/giphy.gif

try the cold chai

Chai and cake rusk is very good.
I used to not us chai but I am swapping to it. It gives more volume/fullness with less caffeine. Very ideal.

I am swapping to using Chai as my main cope drink over coffee as less caffeine per a cup. 1/3 the caffeine or something. This is ideal and it also tastes very good.
I prefer tea over coffee 100%, coffee makes me way too hyper.
Also it is $1 or something a day for 3 cups + sugar/milk. As opposed to coffee $3.
I don’t get why people buy Starbucks coffee. This reminds me of the time when my Balkan grandpa came to the US and wanted Starbucks so I took him. He doesn’t speak any English so I had to order for him. When they asked him to pay 4$ he got pissed and started yelling at the 16 year old blonde cashier about how they’re trying to “rip him off”. He’s right though, it’s overpriced as fuck

I go to the chai shop with my dad and drink a karak chai every now and then.

Looks delicious but I’ll be sticking with my energy drinks cuz the caffeine in chai would do literally nothing for me

I prefer a cup of vaginal fluids, even fluids from a landwhale.

I'll have water please

Chaimaxxing is bàsed asf

I would like to get into more curryeating copes. The food seems too lacking in proteins and other nutrients conducive to us gymcels though so I've largely avoided it.

DOCTOR SAID EXPLAINING MY CAFFEINE INTAKE IN GRAMS IS SHOCKING AND DANGEROUS HOW CAN I REVOKE HIS LICENSE FOR SEGREGATION

Doesn't chai just mean tea?

Coffe with milk, of course. It makes me full inside. Also, tastes great :feelsokman:

Coffee is based
Enjoying an espresso as we speak :feelscomfy:

Damn so many Curries. This place is my comfymaxxing.:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

I only drink caffeine drinks in social settings or when I'm sleepy but need to be active for work or exams or classes. Otherwise never.

Tea is especially reserved for when I get a cold. Hot tea with ginger is really effective against infection.

Chai tastes good

I don’t get why people buy Starbucks coffee. This reminds me of the time when my Balkan grandpa came to the US and wanted Starbucks so I took him. He doesn’t speak any English so I had to order for him. When they asked him to pay 4$ he got pissed and started yelling at the 16 year old blonde cashier about how they’re trying to “rip him off”. He’s right though, it’s overpriced as fuck
lol that's why I always make coffee myself. I can get myself $2/oz beans and it'll still be way cheaper than Starbucks.

Also, if you make coffee yourself, you can mix decaf and normal beans to adjust the amount of caffeine. I usually make one cup of normal beans (or mix with 1/3 decaf if I wake up too late) in the morning and keep some decaf cold brew in the fridge that I can drink at any time of the day. It's been working quite well for me.

I prefer tea over coffee 100%, coffee makes me way too hyper.

lol that's why I always make coffee myself. I can get myself $2/oz beans and it'll still be way cheaper than Starbucks.

Also, if you make coffee yourself, you can mix decaf and normal beans to adjust the amount of caffeine. I usually make one cup of normal beans (or mix with 1/3 decaf if I wake up too late) in the morning and keep some decaf cold brew in the fridge that I can drink at any time of the day. It's been working quite well for me.
I find 7/11 has the best compromise in getting control over your coffee's taste for a relatively low price. $2.50 for 2 days worth of coffee. Where you can customize the flavor pretty heavily too.

Isn't another problem with starbucks the insane amount of sugar?

I find 7/11 has the best compromise in getting control over your coffee's taste for a relatively low price. $2.50 for 2 days worth of coffee. Where you can customize the flavor pretty heavily too.
$1.25 is still fine I guess since you don't have to worry about maintenance and cleanup of your coffee maker and grinder.
Isn't another problem with starbucks the insane amount of sugar?
I've only ordered latte, cold brew and Americano from Starbucks. They don't add sugar unless you specifically requested. I think you're probably talking about the non-caffeinated drinks at Starbucks. These usually come with a lot of sugar (according to a friend of mine who enjoys sweet drinks).

I’ve never gotten the hype behind Starbucks, it’s just something white roasties are into that’s expensive and sugary. There’s this one type of coffee that monkeys crap out, I wanna try it.

I’ll always go by the gas station on my way back home from school and pick up a donut. I haven’t been to a sit down restaurant in… forever. Partly because my partner are cheap asses who refuse to spend any money.

I’ve never gotten the hype behind Starbucks, it’s just something white roasties are into that’s expensive and sugary. There’s this one type of coffee that monkeys crap out, I wanna try it.
Surprised that "gamer" girl poop coffee hasn't become a thing :feelskek:

Surprised that "gamer" girl poop coffee hasn't become a thing :feelskek:
If I was an attractive female I’d take up a gamer persona and sell everything you could think of. Nail clippings, hair, socks, panties, literally anything.

Based chaicel

ill never give up coffee, i drink it everyday til i panic