Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry to Fesikh Maxx(Race Transition)

Is this worth a transition for curries?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Easy idea for curries to boost their SMV by 0.5 pts. Having an Egyptian first and last name. Many fesikhs look very close to curries, especially northern curries.

If I was a tallfag curry, I would have done this by now. But being a manlet, all these changes would be pointless.
Pakistani curries like @reee should consider this

I larp as European when I can even though I'm Iraqi. I kinda resemble this Syrian guy, just with wavy hair + smaller nose + freckles + thicker eyebrows.

Syria6

@Broly @tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE @wereqryan @Moody-Silver thots?
I larp as European when I can even though I'm Iraqi. I kinda resemble this guy, just with wavy hair and a smaller nose. Plus I have freckles and thicker eyebrows.

View attachment 500412
High IQ transition

@Broly @tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE @wereqryan @Moody-Silver thots?

High IQ transition
It's not that hard, thankfully. I'm white to the point my skin is pink, and even my beard is reddish in color with a few blonde hairs, so it's very easy for me to larp as European. Even my phenotype looks pretty European.

I basically look like this Irish guy + this Syrian guy. I would post my face, but I dont think we're allowed to post selfies. Are we?

Irish man
syria6-jpg.500412

It's not that hard, thankfully. I'm white to the point my skin is pink, and even my beard is reddish in color with a few blonde hairs, so it's very easy for me to larp as European. Even my phenotype looks pretty European.

I basically look like this Irish guy + this Syrian guy. I would post my face, but I dont think we're allowed to post selfies. Are we?

View attachment 500413
syria6-jpg.500412
Ye no selfies allowed. Don't post, some IT cuck will doxx you.

Easy idea for curries to boost their SMV by 0.5 pts. Having an Egyptian first and last name. Many fesikhs look very close to curries, especially northern curries.

View attachment 500411
If I was a tallfag curry, I would have done this by now. But being a manlet, all these changes would be pointless.
Also, racemaxxing absolutley is a thing because people associate success subconsiously with certain groups. You can have 2 people look the exact yet if one is Italian and one is Yemeni, the Italian will have more SMV due to Italy's success as a nation

Italyyemen

The boost is going to be minimal.
True tbh, it is a very small boost. But still you won't get called streetshitter anymore. Better to be called a terrorist than a street shitter pajeet.

Also, racemaxxing absolutley is a thing because people associate success subconsiously with certain groups. You can have 2 people look the exact yet if one is Italian and one is Yemeni, the Italian will have more SMV due to Italy's success as a nation

View attachment 500414
Agreed, race perception theory goes deeper than looks. It's more important than many here believe.
mods dont allow it? I dont care for IT cucks tbh
I think it goes against forum rules, not certain but probably not allowed.

True tbh, it is a very small boost. But still you won't get called streetshitter anymore. Better to be called a terrorist than a street shitter pajeet.
No, Egyptians mog not only curries but even mog most other Sands. Everytime you have some american movie or even anime about the Middle East or some desert location, people ALWAYS think about Egypt, Egypt, Egypt. Maybe Saudi and Dubai come second, but Egypt is always #1.

Plus, the average Egyptian is whiter and more caucasoid than the average Indian

Egypt10

mods dont allow it? I dont care for IT cucks tbh
I think it goes against forum rules, not certain but probably not allowed.
Yeah, it's against the rules:
Content:
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, selfies, or in all-caps.
  • Do not ask to be rated (use looksmax.org).

Agreed, race perception theory goes deeper than looks. It's more important than many here believe.
Exactly, racial reputation matters a lot, and people tend to underestimate it's worth. You can see this how people become K-Pop stans or Weeaboos SOLELY due to anime/k-pop even though the average Japanese women or Korean man is not that good looking. Same goes with Blacks and all the propoganda promoting them as being masculine

@ilieknothing

Just to be honest, it doesn't do much, except to get a higher reputation among Arabs. It's not worth

Just to be honest, it doesn't do much, except to get a higher reputation among Arabs. It's not worth
It is a super low effort fix. I literally look more Egyptian than many Egyptians I have known irl. I have muslim name. I could easily do this but I am oldcel plus 5'5 and work in tech. But if I was a tallfag curry with same face as I have now, I would LARP as Egyptian, and people would believe me easily.

You literally just need be Muslim and look Egyptian. No one will ever know.

Even among Arabs, curries are regarded as pets for service or entertainment :fuk:

That's actually a hit on smv @tehgymcel420

That's actually a hit on smv @tehgymcel420
Massive cope. Terrorist > Street shitter stereotype. There are stories of foids traveling to fuck ISIS. Any stories on foids fucking curries? None

Massive cope. Terrorist > Street shitter stereotype. There are stories of foids traveling to fuck ISIS. Any stories on foids fucking curries? None
I can see no way in which being percieved as an arab would be better than being percieved as a curry.

I can see no way in which being percieved as an arab would be better than being percieved as a curry.
Terrorist = Dark triad halo Mogs being a scammer shitskin tech support currycel.

It is a super low effort fix. I literally look more Egyptian than many Egyptians I have known irl. I have muslim name. I could easily do this but I am oldcel plus 5'5 and work in tech. But if I was a tallfag curry with same face as I have now, I would LARP as Egyptian, and people would believe me easily.

You literally just need be Muslim and look Egyptian. No one will ever know.
I'm 5'10", some ppl even Syrians ask me sometimes if i'm Arab, i don't know why cuz we don't look like Arabs we have straighter hair, darker skin, other facial features, but I think we can pass as darker skin Arabs at the first sight, but other ppl say I look like curry

View attachment 500411
I have seen some currys who legitimately look Arab, it’s so surprising to see them then speak a curry language.

Currys that look Arab are exalted by other currys (Muslim and Hindu) because they have lighter skin. Don’t know how much it will help with whites though because an Arab is still an ethnic. However, in Australia all the criminals are Arab so they get a bit of a boost in SMV from that. All the currys are either doctors, engineers, work at 7/11 or are taxi drivers

Egyptian = African = Black = Fakecel. So yes.

LMAO. Why would a curry waste his time trying to become a fesikhcel when he become a Latino with the same effort. Latino and curries look the same too.

LMAO. Why would a curry waste his time trying to become a fesikhcel when he become a Latino with the same effort. Latino and curries look the same too.
It's harder to LARP Latino unless you learn Spanish

Curry > Fesikh

No, Egyptians mog not only curries but even mog most other Sands. Everytime you have some american movie or even anime about the Middle East or some desert location, people ALWAYS think about Egypt, Egypt, Egypt. Maybe Saudi and Dubai come second, but Egypt is always #1.

Plus, the average Egyptian is whiter and more caucasoid than the average Indian

View attachment 500417
Egypt is considered the gutter of the middle east.

curry = volcel

Fesikhcels can totally get white foids!
02xghmure5671.jpg

Last edited: