Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry Student gets Cancelled for asking nudes from a foid in return of helping her

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
This guy's sister was asking some random guy online to help her with programming stuff but then that guy asked her for nudes in return. Based Currycel. Never help a foid for free :feelsLSD: although he got cancelled for it :feelscry:. Also why the fuck is she asking random people online for help, she should ask her teacher or her classmate with this stuff.These foids will do degenerate stuff then get surprised when something like this happens.

Foid trying to exploit ugly currycel then cries and victimizes herself after the subhuman dared to ask being seen as a full sexual human being :feelshaha:

Fucking bitch.

Foid trying to exploit ugly currycel then cries and victimizes herself after the subhuman dared to ask being seen as a full sexual human being :feelshaha:
if it was a chad, she would have sent it right away but no " How dare a subhuman asks me for nudes and not helping me like every other cuck :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

This guy's sister was asking some random guy online to help her with programming stuff but then that guy asked her for nudes in return. Based Currycel. Never help a foid for free :feelsLSD: although he got cancelled for it :feelscry:. Also why the fuck is she asking random people online for help, she should ask her teacher or her classmate with this stuff.These foids will do degenerate stuff then get surprised when something like this happens.
I hope the currycels both rot, even the brother.
if it was a chad, she would have sent it right away but no " How dare a subhuman asks me for nudes and not helping me like every other cuck :foidSoy::foidSoy:"
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

>Microsoft Azure Certified Data Engineer

:feelskek:
He doesn´t even have the Microsoft certification. Just a bunch of udemy courses :feelskek:
Giga coping currycel

imagine letting women partecipate in programming/tech courses, clown world:feelsclown:

she only makes it public to brag about her worth to men. fucking whore.

linkedin is shit these days, the social features make it more like facebook and less of a professional site