Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry SMV Increasing With Our Status: Noodles rather date 5’2 Indians than a Ricecel

Check it out cunthole they clearly have wide noses.
View attachment 599683
Mental illness:feelstastyman:

Just because the nose isn't slim doesn't make it negro nose. This is what a negro nose looks like. Again, even ASIANS have noses like that.

Turkman16
Jap

This is negro nose. Many indians have it

1576603413263.png

Sorry mate, this map is just not true. You're a dumb nigger who can't even read his own pics, because that says it is based on enviroment. Enviroment is not the only thing that determines skin color, otherwise, some black guy who moves to sweden would automatically turn white. Are you telling me Spanish have the same skin color as Turks? lol Ger real. GENES affect skin color and this is a map of people who have the genetics for light skin

Notice how Iraq is almost 100% green while India BARELY has light skin in the North-West area? lmaooooo

IZCEC2XC7ZUKM4NAOK22DJAKCQ.jpg

Average Iraqi VS Indian kek.
assyroidm-jpg.598942
gracileindidm-jpg.598944

Cope nigger. You don't even live in India. I know better than you.
I see articles day in and day out of shitskin curries like you seething at having dark skin.

Indians want to be white

And no, nigger, you being light brown still makes you a shitskin

Arab women desire bbc:feelsLSD:
>faggot indian has to resort to bbc posting to cope with the fact that all white indians are in fact turk/iranian/aryan rapebabies

1. I'm not even Arab
2. You're a cuck who's race has 3 inch penises on average
3. It was Arabs who cucked black men by fucking their black women while cutting off nigger's dicks
4. Indian women want Arab men anyways. A white-skinned turk like me would slay in a brown manlet country like India. Indians are literal slaves in UAE
4lWXp3I

Yes but kalash are genetically more Indian than pashtuns and baloch
Nope, you're deluding yourself again, mate. Kalash are genetically closer to Pashtuns/Balochs, not Indians.

This is literally you

Stop coping. Kalash follow ancient Hindu religion. It's everywhere on internet. You are so stubborn:lul:
Yes, I said they are pagans, and no if you check their wiki, they are most Animists and a few Muslims

Do more research or just try to be unbaised asshole.
I'm being objective here. You're the one who's mind broken
Again religion=/=genetics. Their Indic people. A lot of dravidians are also muslim.
Genetics shows Hunza are more similar to Iranians than they are to Indian Abos.
And fun fact is their of Mediterranean origin:smonk: their your people
Yeah, and Meds are whiter than Abos (your people)
Delusional is you ugly cunthole piece of shit motherfucker.
Seething lol

India isn't Race unlike cucked iraqis. It is multi racial and multi ethnic country. [UWSL]Kashmiris are 32% genetically Indian while there are other ethnic groups who are even more less upto 26-28%. Wait I shall post that in the last. Will you also consider them non Indian to cope with your lose you piece of shit??????[/UWSL]
Sorry mate, Kashmiris are not Abos like the 90% of Indians.

Indiansimp

No. You have zilch knowledge about genetics and ethnicity so better don't talk about the stuff you have no knowledge of bellend sucker. I will post the data in the end. You better check that with both eyes fully open you ugly piece of shit.
Only piece of shit here is you, my brown friend. Try taking a bath and maybe it'll make you a little bit lighter.
m7xlqqwngzq21.png

Again name isn't equivalent to race or ethnicity you low IQ sand nigger. He was an Indian fighter. Just say you can't get better cope.
He's """Indian""" yet had Arab name and Iranian title? Nice cope, shitskin. He's very obviously racially/genetically Iranian. Again, why do I keep need to remind you you were cucked by many white-skinned invaders who raped your ancestors?
They aren't hazara.
Where did I say they are Hazara, ESL?
They are Mongoloid race of India residing in the NE India you low IQ sand nigger. Your dumber than I thought and keep showing your ignorance.
And mongols are not Indian/Dravidian. Like I said, any white-skinned Indian is the product of shitskins like you being raped by the Iranians, Turks, Aryans, and Mongols who CONQUERED you!:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Look who's saying whose country got cucked
It's a fact that India has been conquered over 200 times. By Turks, Mongols, British, Iranians, Arabs, and so on. Many Indians were enslaved by Arabs in fact.
whose country got fucked by Greeks
Iraq didn't exist when Greeks ruled that land. Iraq is not a race.
annihilated by Mongols
Same goes to North-West India
crushed by Persians
Iraq didn't exist when Persians ruled that land. Iraq is not a race.
destroyed by gulf Arabs
Iraq didn't exist when Arabs ruled that land. Iraq is not a race.
slaughtered by Turks
I'm Turk, you dumb brownie. Also, again, Iraq didn't exist when Ottomans ruled that land. Iraq is not a race.

In any case, it's rich as hell you're blathering about who's conquered who when the Indian subcontinent has NEVER conquered ANY other land. Only GOT conquered instead. Whereas Turks (my people) conquered from the balkans to yemen to somalia to algeria. lmao
Your country is one of the most cucked countries of the world
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Coming from the shithole of the planet:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: How are pajeets THIS full of themselves?Your country is full of low IQ,dark skinned, shitskin manlets who slither like insects to every other country in the world (including Arab countries). The amount of manlet indians I've seen here is hilarious.
Fnwegwfem

o wonder from where all those European bastards came all thanks to Greeks, Turks, Americans, and even blacks those negro looking children are bastards of black men and whore Iraqi women with white touch
The shitskin once again has to project his own ancestors being raped onto others. My shitskin friend, Iraq has always had light skin going back 1000s of years. Kurds, Assyrians, Persians, Anatolains, etc are all indigenious to the land. However, It is you Abo apes who were raped en masse by non-indigenious white invaders, hence why your people worship white-skinned people (like me):hax:

Kalash, kashmiri etc everyone is Indic.
When did I say they're not? They're still not the same race as shitskins like you, my dude.:redpill:
EwYtSxXWQAEMZvU.jpg

Last edited:
Just because the nose isn't slim doesn't make it negro nose. This is what a negro nose looks like. Again, even ASIANS have noses like that.
Low iq cunthole it's mongoloid nose not negro nose.

This is negro nose. Many indians have
People of any race can have those. Here arensome flat nose Iraqis.

Notice how Iraq is almost 100% green while India BARELY has light skin in the North-West area? lmaooooo
Your the one who's dumb here. It doesn't represent average people skin tone. Use some common sense. Are you really trying to say that Iraqis have the same skin tone as English people or Nordic people?? Keep coping nigger.

That's the real and actual map

showing average skin tone which refutes your all the copes.

Average Iraqi VS Indian kek

Both have same skull. You again refuted your abo cope low iq nigeer:panties:

Nope, you're deluding yourself again, mate. Kalash are genetically closer to Pashtuns/Balochs, not Indians
Show genetic evidence to prove your claim. I can easily refute you by showing pashtuns are most closest to Jatt(an Indian ethnic group) than any other Race in the world. Barking hogwash won't prove shit nigger.
But I know dogs like you have audacity to even make them Iranians to cope with truth.

This is literally you
Never said I am not racist.

And mongols are not Indian/Dravidian. Like I said, any white-skinned Indian is the product of shitskins like you being raped by the Iranians, Turks, Aryans, and Mongols who CONQUERED you!:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Indian isn't a race. How many times do I have to tell you that you fucking bozo. It's a fucking nationality. It's just like saying all Afghans are only pashtuns or all Americans are white.

Yes, I said they are pagans, and no if you check their wiki, they are most Animists and a few Muslims
Fuck you and fuck your mom. They practice ancient Hindu religion and Even if you don't considered that Hinduism, it's a fact that their religion is most closest to Hinduism than any other religion in the world and hence it's Indic. And being muslim also has nothing to do with race you low IQ cunthole

Sorry mate, Kashmiris are not Abos like the 90% of Indians.
Okay then prove how 90% Indians are abos and how Kashmiris aren't related to Indians by giving genetic evidence. Here's the abo phenotype. Prove it you low IQ coper piece of shit:smonk:

He's """Indian""" yet had Arab name and Iranian title? Nice cope, shitskin. He's very obviously racially/genetically Iranian
Lmao even I have an Arabic name, does it make me arab now?? Stop embarrassing yourself brain-dead chump.

It's a fact that India has been conquered over 200 times. By Turks, Mongols, British, Iranians, Arabs, and so on. Many Indians were enslaved by Arabs in fact.
Cope. Iraqis are still being cucked till today:smonk:.

Iraq didn't exist when Greeks ruled that land. Iraq is not a race.

But Indian is a race according to you. Indians are only abos/Dravidians And also india exist during islamic invasions too you so why being so biased with Iraq my friend:feelsLSD:

Iraq has always had light skin going back 1000s of years. Kurds, Assyrians, Persians, Anatolains, etc are all indigenious to the land.
One more cope. Mesopotamians were black skinned. Do more research prior to uttering bs and making a fool out of yourself. They got cucked and raped by Europeans and that's how you were born:smonk:

When did I say they're not? They're still not the same race as shitskins like you, my dude.:redpill:
Then prove it my friend. Prove it by giving genetic evidence. How 90% Indians are abos and Kashmiris are different race:feelsstudy::feelsstudy:.
Let see what cope comes next:hax:

Low iq cunthole it's mongoloid nose not negro nose.
Yes, and both Mongols and Negros have wide noses.
People of any race can have those. Here arensome flat nose Iraqis.

View attachment 599817

View attachment 599818

View attachment 599819 View attachment 599820
These aren't flat noses, they are wide.
Your the one who's dumb here. It doesn't represent average people skin tone. Use some common sense. Are you really trying to say that Iraqis have the same skin tone as English people or Nordic people?? Keep coping nigger.
That's not what I said. I said both geography & genetics determine skin color. And as you see in the map, Iraqis have more fair skin genes than Indians. The map you are posting is factoring in ONLY enviroment, which is inaccurate, since a black person living in a snowy country isn't suddenly gonna become white, he will still stay black despite the enviroment due to his genes.

Both have same skull. You again refuted your abo cope low iq nigeer:panties:
Indians are mix of Caucasion (rape from Iranians) & Abo.

Iraqis are full Caucasion.
Indian isn't a race. How many times do I have to tell you that you fucking bozo. It's a fucking nationality. It's just like saying all Afghans are only pashtuns or all Americans are white.
Okay. What race do you call people like this?

gracileindidm-jpg.598944

and how Kashmiris aren't related to Indians by giving genetic evidence.
Kashmiris are more closer to Iranians. They are related to Indians, but only because they raped your Abo ancestors.
Here's the abo phenotype. Prove it you low IQ coper piece of shit:smonk:

View attachment 599826
Okay then prove how 90% Indians are abos
Look at the average Indian face lol. Clearly related to Abos.

Lmao even I have an Arabic name, does it make me arab now?? Stop embarrassing yourself brain-dead chump.
>indian finally admits how his ancestors were cucked into oblivion by Arab Chads

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Why would you admit that!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In any case, he is clearly Iranian. Name and Title suggest this. What evidence do you have he isn't Iranian?
>He thinks cherrypicking makes him correct.

Let me play that card too. We can both cherry pick, but at the end of the day, the Indian subcontinent has NEVER conquered anyone and is ONLY ever being conquered by other races, including the Arabs who gave you your Arab name:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But Indian is a race according to you.
When I say Indian, I mean the average dark-skinned curry.
also india exist during islamic invasions too you so why being so biased with Iraq my friend:feelsLSD:
Iraq as a nation is the result of WW1, it literally did not exist even 150 years ago. Also, India also did not exist, what was known as "India" back during Islamic invasions was Pakistan area.
One more cope. Mesopotamians were black skinned.
No, they weren't, you dumb nigger we wuzzer. Mesopetamians were always brown/white mixture. Accounts from the Bible and depictions of people from the 700-900s show they are very much the same as they are now. You're actually pathetic trying to claim Mesopetamians were black:feelsugh:

Hazan
ancient-relief-of-an-assyrian-god-picture-id511875588
Iglesia_de_San_Abo_de_Tiflis%2C_Tiflis%2C_Georgia%2C_2016-09-29%2C_DD_85_%28cropped%29.jpg

They got cucked and raped by Europeans and that's how you were born
I wish I was European, but no, unfortunatley, this did not happen.

Yes, and both Mongols and Negros have wide noses.
They do not have exactly the same nose structure. Mongoloid nose type is straight and narrow with a small nose bridge. Negroid type (both Capoid and Congoid) have flat and wide nose with a low root. Caucasoid nose type is straight, narrow and protruded out with a high root.
The only similarities between Mongoloid and Negroid nose type is both are relatively flatter and less protruding out compared to Caucasoid nose.

These aren't flat noses, they are wide.
The guy's image you posted didn't have flat nose either.
Flat nose is this

That's not what I said. I said both geography & genetics determine skin color. And as you see in the map, Iraqis have more fair skin genes than Indians. The map you are posting is factoring in ONLY enviroment, which is inaccurate, since a black person living in a snowy country isn't suddenly gonna become white, he will still stay black despite the enviroment due to his genes.
So your saying an average shit skin iraqi has same amount of fair skin genes as Europeans:feelskek:
Do you really think an average shitskin Iraqi would become a blonde hair blue eyed Celtic by living in Ireland. Keep coping fool.
These are average shitskin Iraqis
Stop coping and acknowledge the truth.

This map is 100% accurate and legit

Indians are mix of Caucasion (rape from Iranians) & Abo.

Iraqis are full Caucasion
Lol now don't twist your words you lying piece of shit. You clearly said 90% Indians are abo. Prove your claim. Tell me from which angle do an average Indian look similar to abo and how 90% Indians are abos and also how Kashmiris are different by giving genetic evidence.

That's an abo

That's an indo

Now tell me from which angle do they look similar?? From where the fuck did you get the audacity to claim 90% Indians are abo you fucking low IQ vile cunt hole trash eater.
Indian one clearly look predominantly caucasoid.

Kashmiris are more closer to Iranians. They are related to Indians, but only because they raped your Abo ancestors.
Then prove it nigger. How are they Iranians?? Neither they speak iranic langauge, nor their culture is iranian, nor their food is Iranian, nor their phenotype is iranain and nor their blood/genetics is iranain. How the fuck are they closer to Iranians:feelskek:. Show some evidence you motherfucker before uttering hogwash.

Look at the average Indian face lol. Clearly related to Abos.
How?? Lmao. Your just making a fool out of yourself low IQ piece of shit.

indian finally admits how his ancestors were cucked into oblivion by Arab Chads
It doesn't make any sense. The place where I live in was never under Islamic empires. My hometown is in the Himalayas. I live on Himalayan mountains far from mainland India. Even my state wasn't even under British let alone others.

In any case, he is clearly Iranian. Name and Title suggest this. What evidence do you have he isn't Iranian?
Name doesn't suggest shit. Every information about him has been given on his photo you low IQ chump. Everything where he was born, lived, fought and died.

He thinks cherrypicking makes him correct.
Lol again signifies how low IQ you are:feelskek:.
The American soldiers invading your country, raping your women, marrying them, making kids with them in your own country in front of your people is what we call being cucked you fool.
JBW is doing an excellent job in sand nigger countries:smonk:

When I say Indian, I mean the average dark-skinned curry.
But you clearly said 90% Indians are abos to you then why are you playing semantics now.Prove your claim cunt.

Iraq as a nation is the result of WW1, it literally did not exist even 150 years ago. Also, India also did not exist, what was known as "India" back during Islamic invasions was Pakistan area.
India didn't exist prior to 1947 either. And no the meaning of India in the past was the Indian subcontinent. Like I said my state was never under islamic invaders nor british. Indian subcontinent was divided into numerous princely states then a man known as "Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel" united all these princely and former British states under one umbrella either forcefully or diplomatically and created now what we call modern day India.

No, they weren't, you dumb nigger we wuzzer. Mesopetamians were always brown/white mixture.
Whatever but they were darker than modern day sand nigger because Europeans didn't cuck them back then like they are cucking y'all right now :smonk:

I wish I was European, but no, unfortunatley, this did not happen
Cope. Greeks raped your women to the core. And now Americans and its allies are raping and cucking y'all. Thousands of rape babies are getting born every year:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

They do not have exactly the same nose structure. Mongoloid nose type is straight and narrow with a small nose bridge. Negroid type (both Capoid and Congoid) have flat and wide nose with a low root. Caucasoid nose type is straight, narrow and protruded out with a high root.
The only similarities between Mongoloid and Negroid nose type is both are relatively flatter and less protruding out compared to Caucasoid nose.

View attachment 600014

The guy's image you posted didn't have flat nose either.
Flat nose is this

View attachment 600016
Cool, my point still stands: Mongols have flat/wide noses similar to Negroes. This is a fact.

maxresdefault.jpg
Tsutomu-Yamaguchi-Japanes-001.jpg
oql0cuhtcwo8oz5l_1631543372.jpeg
Korean-Hairstyles-for-Men-11.jpg.webp

So your saying an average shit skin iraqi has same amount of fair skin genes as Europeans:feelskek:
It could be. Because you need to understand that having genes =/= those genes being expressed physically. This will vary between race. For example, if 2 blue eyed people have a child with brown eyes, that brown-eyed kid still has the blue eyes genetics even IF his eyes are brown.

Same goes for red hair (see the map below) Look at Iceland, Ireland, and Norway. They all have same rates of red hair GENES, yet the people with the most red hair are Irish. Again, having genes =/= those genes being expressed the same amount of times

Do you really think an average shitskin Iraqi would become a blonde hair blue eyed Celtic by living in Ireland. Keep coping fool.
That's what you're saying, you dumb subhuman gorilla. Holy fuck, you are actually clinically retarded, aren't you?

YOU are the one trying to pass off enviroment map and saying that is the only thing that matters

1649828062407-png.600020

I AM THE ONE saying enviroment map + genetics matter map.

1649828062407-png.600020

Lol now don't twist your words you lying piece of shit. You clearly said 90% Indians are abo. Prove your claim. Tell me from which angle do an average Indian look similar to abo and how 90% Indians are abos and also how Kashmiris are different by giving genetic evidence.
View attachment 600022
That's an abo
Now tell me from which angle do they look similar?? From where the fuck did you get the audacity to claim 90% Indians are abo you fucking low IQ vile cunt hole trash eater.
Indian one clearly look predominantly caucasoid.
These are all Indians. It's clear you are related to Abos from Australia. Even the evolution of humanity shows this.

Karnatidm
Kolidm
Northgondidm

Average Iraqi faces
Assyroidm
Iranidm
Protoiranidm

Then prove it nigger. How are they Iranians?? Neither they speak iranic langauge, nor their culture is iranian, nor their food is Iranian, nor their phenotype is iranain and nor their blood/genetics is iranain. How the fuck are they closer to Iranians:feelskek:. Show some evidence you motherfucker before uttering hogwash.
All Indo-Aryans are rapebabies from Iranian peoples. Every single light-skinned Indian is the result of Iranians conquering India and bleaching your darker ancestors. This is something you need to get through your head. 4000 years ago you were conquered by white skinned iranians and that's why many indians have light brown skin
How?? Lmao. Your just making a fool out of yourself low IQ piece of shit.
Again, use your eyes and learn history. You LOOK like abos, and genetic evolution shows you come from them.
It doesn't make any sense. The place where I live in was never under Islamic empires. My hometown is in the Himalayas. I live on Himalayan mountains far from mainland India. Even my state wasn't even under British let alone others.
The fact that you have an arab name shows someone in your ancestors was conquered by Arabs lel
Name doesn't suggest shit. Every information about him has been given on his photo you low IQ chump. Everything where he was born, lived, fought and died.
Yes everything is mentioned except for his race and genetics. He is clearly Iranian. Him being born in India doesn't make him indian just like how an Iranian born in Britain is not British
The American soldiers invading your country, raping your women, marrying them, making kids with them in your own country in front of
What are you smoking? Any iraqi woman who marries an American is ending up in America. And even then that is pretty rare. Most of the time it is iraqi men with American women:feelshaha:
your people is what we call being cucked you fool.
coming from a curry, this will never not be hilarious. Your entire cuoture revolvee around worshipping the rapebabies of the people who conquered you 4000 years ago
JBW is doing an excellent job in sand nigger countries:smonk:
It isn't.
Screenshot 20220413 214115 Samsung Internet

Your insistence is just seething projection at the fact that your shitskin ancestors were raped by iranians
But you clearly said 90% Indians are abos to you then why are you playing semantics now.Prove your claim cunt.
You are a shitskin nigger race who has genetic continuity with abos. Its that simple.
India didn't exist prior to 1947 either.
true, but indian is a race. Iraqi is not a race.
And no the meaning of India in the past was the Indian subcontinent.
No it referred to indis valley which is in pakistan
Like I said my state was never under islamic invaders nor british. Indian subcontinent was divided into numerous princely states then a man known as "Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel" united all these princely and former British states under one umbrella either forcefully or diplomatically and created now what we call modern day India.
damn nigga. I dont care.
Whatever but they were darker than modern day sand nigger
nope. Iraqis in the past were still brownish to white complexion. Again, even biblical verses describe people like Abraham (who was from iraq) as having white skin. Accounts from the ottomans and Persians would describe the iraqs as "not as pale as slavs, but not dark like ethiopians"
because Europeans didn't cuck them back then like they are cucking y'all right now :smonk:
you wish this was happening because you desire to project the fact that indian whiteness comes from being conquered by iranians

while iraqi whitness is indigenous to the country without exterior conquest. Kurds, Assyrians, Anatolias, etc are all white skinned and native to Iraq

Last edited:
Cool, my point still stands: Mongols have flat/wide noses similar to Negroes. This is a fact.
So do iraqis:feelsLSD:
It could be. Because you need to understand that having genes =/= those genes being expressed physically. This will vary between race. For example, if 2 blue eyed people have a child with brown eyes, that brown-eyed kid still has the blue eyes genetics even IF his eyes are brown.

Same goes for red hair (see the map below) Look at Iceland, Ireland, and Norway. They all have same rates of red hair GENES, yet the people with the most red hair are Irish. Again, having genes =/= those genes being expressed the same amount of times
India has more red hair genes than Iraqis and you were calling those Indians Iranians, albino and whatnot. You yourself refuted your ownself once again well done fool:smonk:.
But anyway, it again doesn't mean shit. We are here talking about average skin not about who has more certain genes or shit. Average Iraqi or any sand nigger is shitskin. It's a fact. So I don't know why are are keep arguing when whole world know you are shitskin. This map is 100% accurate keep seething.

These are all Indians. It's clear you are related to Abos from Australia. Even the evolution of humanity shows this.
Those are south Indians not average 90% Indians you fool. And they don't even look 100% abo like your claiming of Indians being abo. Why keep embarassing yourself?? Average Indid phenotype looks nothing like abo. This is average indid phenotype and represents Majority of Indians. Again keep seething coper:smonk:

All Indo-Aryans are rapebabies from Iranian peoples. Every single light-skinned Indian is the result of Iranians conquering India and bleaching your darker ancestors. This is something you need to get through your head. 4000 years ago you were conquered by white skinned iranians and that's why many indians have light brown skin
Again showing your ignorance. Ancient Iranians were themselves dark skinned like ancient Indians then Aryans from steppe came and mixed with ancient Iranians and south asians to form modern day Iranians/Pakis/North Indians/Afghans. I don't know why is it so hard to comprehend for your small low IQ brain. Same goes for Europeans, Turks, arabs etc. Turks from east asia conquered Central Asia and raped the Iranian population residing there which formed modern they central Asian Turks. Then the Turks went further and rape the residents of modern day turkey and that's how you modern Turks came into existence. We all are mixed just suck it up faggot:smonk:.
Again, use your eyes and learn history. You LOOK like abos, and genetic evolution shows you come from them
I have better knowledge of history than you my friend and no it's you who needs to use his eyes properly.

That's an abo

That's an Indo
They don't seem identical to me in anyway.

Indians have caucasoid skull which clearly signifies we aren't abo otherwise most of us would be having abo phenotype and skull not caucasoid. I know you also know that my friend but just it's hard for you to suck the truth up.
The fact that you have an arab name shows someone in your ancestors was conquered by Arabs lel
Same goes for Turks then, Arabs conquered y'all, raped your women and converted y'all to muslims. What cope to counter this now??

Yes everything is mentioned except for his race and genetics. He is clearly Iranian. Him being born in India doesn't make him indian just like how an Iranian born in Britain is not British
Lol nice cope friend:lul:

Iranian phenotype

His phenotype

He was from extreme Northern Himalayas just like me:owo::owo:.

Imtiyaz shah:heart::heart:

What are you smoking? Any iraqi woman who marries an American is ending up in America. And even then that is pretty rare. Most of the time it is iraqi men with American women:feelshaha:
Lol again cope. American soldiers raping your women in your own country also JBW at its peak:panties:

You can check it's on all over internet how American soldiers killing Iraqis and raping their women.
But, I have sympathy for my Iraqi brothers and sisters. May God Bless them with with peace and prosperity.
true, but indian is a race. Iraqi is not a race.
Lol no it's not. India is one of the most diverse nations in the world.
She's Indian

She's Indian

She's also Indian

It's preet dumb to say that they all are same race. Iraqi diversity is nothing in front of this.
nope. Iraqis in the past were still brownish to white complexion. Again, even biblical verses describe people like Abraham (who was from iraq) as having white skin. Accounts from the ottomans and Persians would describe the iraqs as "not as pale as slavs, but not dark like ethiopians"
Lol I am talking about the Iraqis of Mesopotamian era. They were dark as compared to Modern Iraqis because Greeks hadn't raped them. Greeks and Aryans already raped and cucked y'all prior to Christianity or biblical era.
Kurds, Assyrians, Anatolias, etc are all white skinned and native to Iraq
No. Kurds are Iranian people their rape babies of Aryans and native Iranian women(according to your logic). Assyrians and antolians are mixed with Europeans.

Last edited:
So do iraqis
No, average iraqi has slim nose
India has more red hair genes than Iraqis and you were calling those Indians Iranians, albino and whatnot.
They are indeed Iranian/Albino.
You yourself refuted your ownself once again well done fool:smonk:.
Having red hair genes does not mean those genes being expressed, idk why this is so hard for you to understand. A Mulatto can have a blonde parent, and in turn have blonde hair genes, that doesn't mean they will express those genes.
But anyway, it again doesn't mean shit. We are here talking about average skin not about who has more certain genes or shit. Average Iraqi or any sand nigger is shitskin. It's a fact. So I don't know why are are keep arguing when whole world know you are shitskin.
Where did I ever say the average Iraqi is NOT brown? They're still lighter in complextion to the average Indian.
This map is 100% accurate keep seething.

Still isn't because you want to ignore genes.
Those are south Indians not average 90% Indians you fool.
Average Indian VS Average Iraqi. We can see who is whiter.

Assyroidm

And they don't even look 100% abo like your claiming of Indians being abo.
Indians are related to Abos. Simple fact, my nigger.
Why keep embarassing yourself?? Average Indid phenotype looks nothing like abo. This is average indid phenotype and represents Majority of Indians. Again keep seething coper:smonk:

View attachment 600284
Majority of Indians do NOT look like this. Who are you lying to?
Again showing your ignorance. Ancient Iranians were themselves dark skinned like ancient Indians then Aryans from steppe came and mixed with ancient Iranians and south asians to form modern day Iranians/Pakis/North Indians/Afghans. I don't know why is it so hard to comprehend for your small low IQ brain. Same goes for Europeans, Turks, arabs etc. Turks from east asia conquered Central Asia and raped the Iranian population residing there which formed modern they central Asian Turks. Then the Turks went further and rape the residents of modern day turkey and that's how you modern Turks came into existence. We all are mixed just suck it up faggot:smonk:.

I have better knowledge of history than you my friend and no it's you who needs to use his eyes properly.
I dont deny everyone is mixed to various degrees, but it is simply true that Iranians were light skinned and raped Indians into being whiter.
These are also Indo
Karnatidm
Kolidm

They don't seem identical to me in anyway.

View attachment 600289
Northgondidm

Indians have caucasoid skull which clearly signifies we aren't abo otherwise most of us would be having abo phenotype and skull not caucasoid. I know you also know that my friend but just it's hard for you to suck the truth up.
I never said Indians aren't Caucasoid. But you are partially caucasoid, you are mixed with Abo skull shape and this is fact. It is like how Finnish people are mixed with Caucsoid and Mongoloid.
Same goes for Turks then, Arabs conquered y'all, raped your women and converted y'all to muslims. What cope to counter this now??
Arabs never conquered Turks though, idk where you got that from?
Lol nice cope friend:lul:
View attachment 600290
Iranian phenotype
This is INDO-Iranian lmao

THIS is actual Iranian and Proto-Iranian

Iranidm
Protoiranidm

His phenotype
View attachment 600291

He was from extreme Northern Himalayas just like me:owo::owo:.

Imtiyaz shah:heart::heart:

View attachment 600293View attachment 600295
Okay, he's still clearly Iranian.
Lol again cope. American soldiers raping your women in your own country
Indian men have to resort to raping their own women because of how subhuman most indians are
also JBW at its peak:panties:
I could JBW my way into the pussies of most Indian woman tbh. That's who obsessed most of you are with white skin.
View attachment 600296View attachment 600297

You can check it's on all over internet how American soldiers killing Iraqis and raping their women.
But, I have sympathy for my Iraqi brothers and sisters. May God Bless them with with peace and prosperity.
Are you Muslim?
Lol no it's not. India is one of the most diverse nations in the world.
It really fucking isn't. Most of you are black and short
Descendant of Iranian invaders. I'm pretty sure she is Pamir girl
Descendant of Mongol invaders
She's also Indian
View attachment 600302
It's preet dumb to say that they all are same race.
Most Indians look like this.
Iraqi diversity is nothing in front of this.
Okay, who cares about that?
Lol I am talking about the Iraqis of Mesopotamian era. They were dark as compared to Modern Iraqis because Greeks hadn't raped them. Greeks and Aryans already raped and cucked y'all prior to Christianity or biblical era.
Again, this is just plain false. Some iraqis having white skin has nothing to do with exterior races mixing with us. Iraqis/Mesopetamians have always been light brown with some white skin around.
No. Kurds are Iranian people their rape babies of Aryans and native Iranian women(according to your logic).
Yeah, I guess so.
Assyrians and antolians are mixed with Europeans.
No, they're not, but they are whiter than other Orientals.

Last edited:
No, average iraqi has slim nose
So do average Indians. But anyone can have wide noses it's not only limited to negroids, Mongoloids or austroloids.
They are indeed Iranian/Albino
Lmao cope. Iranians are those who speak iranic language and no one speaks iranic languages in India and hence none is iranian. And no they aren't genetically iranian either as I already showed you the genetic evidences but you haven't shown one to prove your claim that their iranic coz you also know their indic and you can't prove shit you can only bark like dogs.
As far as albino is concerned, if that was the case, India would also be dark green just like your previous map but no it isn't again clearly signifies albino isn't the case. And mostly albinos have blonde/silver hairs not red. Moreover,Indian albinos look predominantly caucasoid not austroloid which again dispels your 90% Indians being abo shit claim.
Images 17

Average Indian VS Average Iraqi. We can see who is whiter.
We weren't arguing about who's whiter because it's common sense that average iraqi is fairer than an average Indian as shown in the map
Images 18

Our argument was about you claim of 90% Indians being abo which I have refuted countless times. Average abo and Indo looks nothing alike.
Images 19
Images 20

Both have clearly different skull.
Indians are related to Abos. Simple fact, my nigger
Then prove it mate show some genetic evidences. It's been almost 3 fucking days since I have been asking for evidences but you haven't shown one other than barking nonsense and wasting our time.
Majority of Indians do NOT look like this. Who are you lying to?
Hmmm I had the doubt but now I am sure your just a troll if you were genuinely smart and had knowledge of genetics you wouldn't be that dumb.
I dont deny everyone is mixed to various degrees, but it is simply true that Iranians were light skinned and raped Indians into being whiter.
Iranians didn't do that native black skinned Iranians were themselves being raped(according to your logic) when Aryans from steppe arrived in south asia and Iran.
These are also Indo
Yes but these are south Indians who don't represent 90% India and that phenotype isn't Indo, it's probably a tamil/karnatid or Dravoid phenotype.
Indo= Indo Aryans(Majority of Indians)
Okay, he's still clearly Iranian.
[UWSL]When you go in giga denial mode[/UWSL]:lul:
It really fucking isn't.
Yes it is. it is home to a total of 121 languages and 270 mother tongues.
How many languages you speak?? Arabic?? Kurdish?? Lol

India has more than two thousand ethnic groups, and every major religion is represented, as are four major families of languages (Indo-European, Dravidian, Austroasiatic and Sino-Tibetan languages)

Kashmiris

Images 21

Paharis
Images 29

Rajasthani
Images 30

Mizo
Images 31

Sikkimese

Images 32

Tamil(Your typical Indian:lul:)
Images 33

We also have small pashtun and baloch population.
Images 34

Images 35

Don't find them looking too different from average North Indians or perhaps the priest is Iranian too:feelsLSD:

Attachments

• images (33).jpeg
    images (33).jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 5
  • images (34).jpeg
    images (34).jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
  • images (35).jpeg
    images (35).jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
  • images (35).jpeg
    images (35).jpeg
  • images (34).jpeg
    images (34).jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
  • images (35).jpeg
    images (35).jpeg
  • images (31).jpeg
    images (31).jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Arabs never conquered Turks though, idk where you got that from?
But you said some of my ancestors got ***** by arabs that's why I have an arabic name despite the place where I live never been under islamic empires then how turks got arabic religion and arabic names?? Lol. Fucking hypocrite troll motherfucker:lul:

Descendant of Iranian invaders. I'm pretty sure she is Pamir girl
She's Indian Punjabi sikh lol. Keep seething cunthole.

Descendant of Mongol invaders
Mongols never invaded India. Get some burnol fool:smonk:

Again, this is just plain false. Some iraqis having white skin has nothing to do with exterior races mixing with us. Iraqis/Mesopetamians have always been light brown with some white skin around
Cope. Get a DNA test I bet you'd get some european like all these people which clearly signifies y'all are rape babies:panties::panties:

View: https://youtu.be/rzBcIEEqgEg

View: https://youtu.be/1b_l5pzRYms

Turkish getting Greek ancestry clearly signifies who is responsible for this.
The one and only Alexander the Great:cool:
How's the feeling of being a rape baby bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back