Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry SMV Increasing With Our Status: Noodles rather date 5’2 Indians than a Ricecel

They are, although Tajiks are largely Iranian.
They have more Indian blood than mongoloid one. Even Uzbeks and turkmens have some Indian blood but it's almost negligible in them.

Aryans didn't invade
Shitskin cope
they migrated and intermingled with local ivc women
Yes, while killing the local men:feelshaha:
and hence you can't call us rape babies you sand nigger.
you are rape babies, poop-skin. Your people would worship me simply due to my pink skin and red beard:feelzez:
They have more Indian blood than mongoloid one. Even Uzbeks and turkmens have some Indian blood but it's almost negligible in them.
No, they dont. Tajiks, Uzbeks, Tukrmans have ZERO indian blood.

Shitskin cope
Aryan invasion theory has been proven false. Now it's called Aryan migration theory. Update your knowledge.
you are rape babies, poop-skin. Your people would worship me simply due to my pink skin and red beard:feelzez:
I am light brown skinned I don't have poop skin unlike other Indians you duffer I don't even look average Indian.
And if you really have pink skin and red beard that means you're also a rape Baby. Go and ask your momma did she ever have relations with American Soldiers:lul:
Zero Indian blood hahaha. They have significant ancient Indian ancestry. You simply have no knowledge of genetics, do you?

Check this you zero knowledge brain-dead, tajiks have significant Indian ancestry

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Nx75w9HzUho?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/qXWu-1qzQrs?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_2Noftc_g20?feature=share

Also check this chart you sand nigger we North Indians are less than 40% Indian. We have predominantly ancient iranic ancestry than Indian

Attachments

• IMG_20220406_110822.png
    IMG_20220406_110822.png
    998.3 KB · Views: 30
You haven't embraced Just Be Asian, the cope is still running in your veins

Aryan invasion theory has been proven false. Now it's called Aryan migration theory. Update your knowledge.
No it was an invasion, you coping dravidian ape. The Aryans invaded your people and raped your women.
I am light brown skinned I don't have poop skin
Shitskin cope. :feelsEhh:
I don't even look average Indian.
Congratulations. The average indian looks like a subhuman gorilla
And if you really have pink skin and red beard that means you're also a rape Baby.
No it doesn't, you nigger. My dad had red beard, and my grandad was blonde. All 3 of us are Iraqi. My mom has hazel eyes and some of my cousins have blue eyes. We are Turkish-Iraqi and plenty of us have colored eyes/hair

Iraqi turk2
Iraq9
Iraqi13

Zero Indian blood hahaha. They have significant ancient Indian ancestry. You simply have no knowledge of genetics, do you?
No, that's you

South asian does not MEAN Dravidian. Also, ALL 3 of the videos are Tajiks from Afghanistan, we are talking about Tajiks from Tajikstan. They dont have the same genetics. Just like how a Turk-Bulgarian will have different genetics compared to a Turk-Iraqi.

These are Tajik from Tajikistan, you are posting Tajiks from Afghanistan

vpl2zpztm0d61.jpg
215ows50ea271.jpg
vk8krlz14ug51.png
hmzsal4p75751.jpg
r8yuh485z0i61.jpg

Also check this chart you sand nigger
Pinker than you:owo:
we North Indians are less than 40% Indian.
You are 100% Indian, just less subhuman.

We have predominantly ancient iranic ancestry than Indian
Funny you call me a sand nigger yet brag about being Iranian. Iranians are sand niggers, dumbass mudblood.

No it was an invasion, you coping dravidian ape. The Aryans invaded your people and raped your women.
Aryans migrated not invaded you asshole. They were our forefathers and I am proud to be their descendant.

My dad had red beard, and my grandad was blonde. All 3 of us are Iraqi. My mom has hazel eyes and some of my cousins have blue eyes. We are Turkish-Iraqi and plenty of us have colored eyes/hair
Yeah and the reason of them having such features is because some Europeans might raped your ancestors otherwise it's not common in sand niggers. Might some greek soldiers or russians or americans or even turkish:lul:.
Pinker than you:owo:
Lol if you're really that attractive then what are you doing here in the first place huh you boasting cunt.
Also, ALL 3 of the videos are Tajiks from Afghanistan, we are talking about Tajiks from Tajikstan. They dont have the same genetics.
You are an idiot you said Tajiks, uzbeks and turkmens have 0 Indian blood, didn't you?
Even the Tajiks you showed have some Indian blood in them as I said earlier. You yourself refuted yourself braindead nigger.

you coping dravidian ape.
And I am not even a dravidian you illiterate bastard. Dravidian term used for south Indians. North Indians are Indo-Aryans.

Aryans migrated not invaded you asshole. They were our forefathers and I am proud to be their descendant.
holy cope. The aryans hated your kind so much they made a CASTE system to keep out the undesirable shitskins:feelshaha:

Yeah and the reason of them having such features is because some Europeans might raped your ancestors otherwise it's not common in sand niggers.
Red hair is plenty common among sand niggers. Just not as common. You need to stop projecting. Your ancestors were raped by Aryans, my ancesotrs always had these traits. Even going back 2000-3000 years, there is documentation of MENA with light hair/colored eyes. For example, Imam Malik was noted to have had blue eyes, and Ismael the First was known to have red hair. You're the rapebaby here, not me.

All of these people are Iraqis, like me.

Kurdginger
Kurdistanfighter2
Redhead 3
Kurd2
Kurd11
Kurd6
Arab walter white
aebd7780bb0bad3a413afeed18f59e4b.jpg

Might some greek soldiers or russians or americans or even turkish:lul:.
Dumbass nigger, I am Turkish. Really showing your low IQ here.
Lol if you're really that attractive then what are you doing here in the first place huh you boasting cunt.
Having pink skin doesn't make me attractive per say, but it makes me more attractive than you, shitskin. Plus, I KNOW how much indians worship white skin:feelzez:
Brooootal

You are an idiot you said Tajiks, uzbeks and turkmens have 0 Indian blood, didn't you?
And they dont. You are posting Afghani DNA tests.
Even the Tajiks you showed have some Indian blood in them as I said earlier. You yourself refuted yourself braindead nigger.
where, retardbro? Only the last one says 30% North Indian/Pakistani, and that is not the same as being a Dravidian. JFL if this man did a DNA test, it would also say he has "indian DNA"
Nouman khan

holy cope. The aryans hated your kind so much they made a CASTE system to keep out the undesirable shitskins:feelshaha:
And I am the High Caste one my forefathers made caste system to prevent mixing with subhuman Dravidians.

Red hair is plenty common among sand niggers. Just not as common. You need to stop projecting. Your ancestors were raped by Aryans, my ancesotrs always had these traits. Even going back 2000-3000 years, there is documentation of MENA with light hair/colored eyes. For example, Imam Malik was noted to have had blue eyes, and Ismael the First was known to have red hair. You're the rapebaby here, not me.

Cope nigger cope:lul::lul:
If you were really white skinned, you wouldn't be called sand nigger. Your average people are brown who look nothing different from North Indians. I can also show these white skinned cherry picked photos of North curries who look even more european than the ones you showed nigger. And all these white skinned sands are none other than rape babies of European soldiers:lul:
Turkish are themselves rape babies of Europeans you idiot your ancestors looked Mongoloid.
Having pink skin doesn't make me attractive per say, but it makes me more attractive than you, shitskin. Plus, I KNOW how much indians worship white skin:feelzez:
Your complexion doesn't matter since you're also an incel. We all are on the same boat. Actually you're even more worse despite having pink skin you couldn't get a whore:smonk:[UWSL].[/UWSL]
As if sand niggers don't worship white skin huh:D:D. Whole world worships white skin you ugly ass nigger:lul:.

Last edited:

View attachment 598292View attachment 598293View attachment 598294View attachment 598295View attachment 598296View attachment 598298View attachment 598299
aebd7780bb0bad3a413afeed18f59e4b.jpg

View attachment 598300

And they dont. You are posting Afghani DNA tests.

where, retardbro? Only the last one says 30% North Indian/Pakistani, and that is not the same as being a Dravidian. JFL if this man did a DNA test, it would also say he has "indian DNA"
View attachment 598291
The ones you posted, so many of them have nigger features. Look at these North curries they look far better than those white skinned nigro looking subhuman ugly littered bastards

Attachments

• main-qimg-f7d08a3e962ecb80735cdedfa2c9ec59-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-f7d08a3e962ecb80735cdedfa2c9ec59-pjlq.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 15
  • main-qimg-172f9a561060c31eea8726249c64e695-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-172f9a561060c31eea8726249c64e695-pjlq.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 15
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 14
  • images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 16
  • images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 195
  • main-qimg-7690a0186a2a25a660c02e8e0f0bb65f-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-7690a0186a2a25a660c02e8e0f0bb65f-pjlq.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 18
  • images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17
  • images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 16
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 14
  • images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
  • images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 14
  • images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 14
  • images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 15
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 197
  • images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 196
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
The ones you posted, so many of them have nigger features.
You don't understand what nigger features are. But this is funny coming from the monkey race with dark skin like niggets lmaoooo
Look at these North curries
These are ALL from Pakistan kashmir and Afghanistan you dumbass:feelskek: stop lying and trying to pretend these are indian
You said tajiks, didn't you, you braindead.
Tajiks from tajikstsn are differne than tajiks from afghanistan or pakistan. Just like how greeks in Egypt are differnt to greeks in macdonia
Even those tajiks you posted have Indian blood.
No. South Asian doesn't mean dravidian (true indian) blood.
And I am the High Caste one my forefathers made caste system to prevent mixing with subhuman Dravidians.
And yet you're still mixed and have shit brown skin
If you were really white skinned, you wouldn't be called sand nigger.
. I have pink skin. Keep crying. Every indian women on the north would want me just because of my pink skin alone
Your average people are brown who look nothing different from North Indians.
Average turk looks waaay whiter than North Indian. Stop your cope pajeet. This is just pathetic :feelsugh: Even the whitest North Indian will almost never ever have PINK skin. Whereas toooooons of turks and kurds and Iraqis have bright pink skin
C3a78449b9de955390a3ea7c7f669733
79c4a73bd91f913650f43e73ce1c0003
94e9d8e67f4c275f2a8866d95c5e3588
C180f3c27a157aa5043f2bbb4dca9609
327258204d5fa9be931f284293ae23a8
037e2cbcaa39fa73802ff1fc5f8ec842
1fb3aaf77fbbc4784d7b8c8b09b1e409
Ac8a57967f711bb2d8b5b42239df6d0a

I can also show these white skinned cherry picked photos of North curries who look even more european than the ones you showed nigger.
no you cant because white skin is only present in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Any indian who has light skin is closer to Pakistan and Afghanistan
And all these white skinned sands are none other than rape babies of European soldiers:lul:
no. Sorry, you really do need to stop projecting your grandma's rape by iranians and aryans to us. There have always bren white skinned sands going back 1000s of years. We were always whitr. You weren't
Turkish are themselves rape babies of Europeans
Once again showing your low iq. Itd the turks who raped Europeans not the other way around. Ottomans kidnapped soooo many slaves from greece and germany and bulgaria. We raped them.:feelsautistic:
you idiot your ancestors looked Mongoloid.
no retard-san. Please stop talking when you clealry dont understand genetics and history. Turks spread their language into middle east but they mever mixed much with us. My ancestors were never mongolian:feelshaha:
Your complexion doesn't matter since you're also an incel.
it does because indians worship my skin complexion
We all are on the same boat. Actually you're even more worse despite having pink skin you couldn't get a whore:smonk:[UWSL].[/UWSL]
I plan on ascending and if I do it's not like I'll tell anyone here
As if sand niggers don't worship white skin huh:D:D. Whole world worships white skin you ugly ass nigger:lul:.
I know. And that's why I laugh when a shit skin indian wants to pull me down to his level

You don't understand what nigger features are. But this is funny coming from the monkey race with dark skin like niggets lmaoooo
You clearly have no knowledge brain-dead
They look more like negro than white.
These are ALL from Pakistan kashmir and Afghanistan
They all are Dards and Punjabis aka Indo Aryans aka North Indians not Iranias or Afghans you ugly cunthole. North Indo Aryans = North Indians.
North Indians and Pakistanis are genetically similar.
Tajiks from tajikstsn are differne than tajiks from afghanistan or pakistan
You said Tajiks brain-dead asshole you didn't mention any country you idiot shiteater and even those you mentioned have some Indian in blood be it North or south. You only said Indian you clown face nigger.
. I have pink skin
Nobody gives a shit if you have pig skin your still an incel an ugly clown face incel.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 12
  • kurd11 (1).jpg
    kurd11 (1).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
  • redhead 3 (1).jpg
    redhead 3 (1).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Even the whitest North Indian will almost never ever have PINK skin
I have already shown a lot of North Indians who look better than the jokers you shown and I do acknowledge Turkish people are whiter than North Indians there is no denying in that nigger. I am talking about Arabs. Average Iraqis look brown and not like the cherry picked ones you showed. Saddam Hussein is the typical Iraqi looking who look no different from North Indians, Paki and Afghans so keep coping loser.
.no. Sorry, you really do need to stop projecting your grandma's rape by iranians and aryans to us
Your clearly a brain-dead:feelskek:
By your logic even Iranians are rape babies since Aryans originated in steppes which is present in central Asia not Iran and ancient Iranians looked shitskin and same goes for Europeans, Turks and Central asians you rubbish eater fool:feelskek:

My ancestors were never mongolian
Your a rape baby fool. Original Turks looked mongoloids like modern Kazakhs or Kyrgyz even the Turks from turkey get some amount of Central Asian dna which clearly signifies your a rape baby and related to mongoloids.:hax::hax:
View: https://youtu.be/1Jtto_RocZk

View: https://youtu.be/pqRFVZUwhn0

View: https://youtu.be/T7Ycd2nqhfU

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/uo-W2H7R6tM?feature=share

Cherry pick cope. Also, he's more on the white looking and white talking side of a curry.

I have a noodlewhore manager at work that treats me like trash. Apparently she hasn't gotten the JBC memo yet. She has a white tallfag boyfriend of course.

Admittedly the curry in the video facemoggs me.

I have a noodlewhore manager at work that treats me like trash. Apparently she hasn't gotten the JBC memo yet. She has a white tallfag boyfriend of course.

Admittedly the curry in the video facemoggs me.
JBC most of the time works for North Indian men, I am not saying it doesn't work for dravidian looking Indian men but most of the time only for North Indians.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 20
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 20
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 21
  • images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 20
They look more like negro than white.
Actually, that would be you.

Average Iraqi faces

Anatolidm
Armenidm
Assyroidm
Eurafricanidm
Iranidm
Litoridm
Pontidm

Average Indian faces

Gracileindidm
Karnatidm
Kolidm
Southgondidm
Malabaresem
Northgondidm
Malidm

Average Negro faces

Centralbantuidm
Congolesidm
Mundumangbetom
Southbantuidm
Sudanidm
Malagasidm

You certainly look more like niggers
They all are Dards and Punjabis aka Indo Aryans aka North Indians not Iranias or Afghans you ugly cunthole.
Every person you posted was either from Pakistan or Afghanistan though.

For example, all 3 of these are from afghanistan.

images-6-jpeg.598533
images-4-jpeg.598532
download-jpeg.598517

North Indo Aryans = North Indians.
ok
North Indians and Pakistanis are genetically similar.
exactly, and I'm saying the average Indian does not look like a Pakistani. Pakistanis MOG Indians. And Afghans MOG Indians even MORE.
You said Tajiks brain-dead asshole you didn't mention any country you idiot shiteater
Maybe you should try using logic?

If I said "turks" would you think I'm talking of Turks in Bulgaria, Iraq, or Turkey? you would assume I mean Turkey
Likewise, if I say Tajik, it's logical to assume I mean Tajiks from Tajikstan, not Tajiks from Afghanistan.
and even those you mentioned have some Indian in blood be it North or south. You only said Indian you clown face nigger.
South and North are not the same :/
Nobody gives a shit if you have pig skin
Indian women do care:owo:
an ugly clown face incel.
You've never seen my face.

Last edited:
I have already shown a lot of North Indians who look better than the jokers you shown
They dont though :feelshaha:
and I do acknowledge Turkish people are whiter than North Indians there is no denying in that nigger.
Ok
I am talking about Arabs.
Why? I'm not Arab
Average Iraqis look brown
True. but the avergae indian looks black.
and not like the cherry picked ones you showed.
True. but the cherry picks you chose are even rarer in India.
Saddam Hussein is the typical Iraqi looking who look no different from North Indians, Paki and Afghans so keep coping loser.
Cringe and delusional. I already posted typical Iraqi face VS typical indian face.
By your logic even Iranians are rape babies since Aryans originated in steppes which is present in central Asia not Iran and ancient Iranians looked shitskin and same goes for Europeans, Turks and Central asians you rubbish eater fool:feelskek:
Maybe they were, but that's not the point. Aryans invaded Indus valley, killed the men and raped the women, and thus you got Indo-Aryans.
Your a rape baby fool. Original Turks looked mongoloids like modern Kazakhs or Kyrgyz even the Turks from turkey get some amount of Central Asian dna which clearly signifies your a rape baby and related to mongoloids.:hax::hax:
I never denied being related to Mongols to a certain extent, my language is Mongolian (Tukish). But that doesn't mean Turks = Mongols. They are 2 different groups. I've already said many times on this sight how I have a cousin who looks a little Asian.

In any case, it is better to be related to mongols than to be related to abos, like you:feelsEhh:

1482.jpg

JBC most of the time works for North Indian men, I am not saying it doesn't work for dravidian looking Indian men but most of the time only for North Indians.
holy cope

They dont though :feelshaha:
Cope. They look better than those afro looking white skin
True. but the avergae indian looks black
No your again wrong average Indians are dark brown not black whereas North Indians are light brown. I had already shown you the skin tone map

Cringe and delusional
So your saying he can't pass for India?? He could easily walk on the Indian streets especially North Indian streets and nobody would think once that he was foreigner everyone would see him as a local.
Aryans invaded Indus valley, killed the men and raped the women, and thus you got Indo-Aryans.
Indus valley had already annihilated prior to Aryan migrations.

In any case, it is better to be related to mongols than to be related to abos, like you:feelsEhh:
Actually yes your right. Abos/dravidians are the most disgusting race on this planet. I also look kinda mongoloid because my state shares boundary with east asia:smonk:
holy cope
Your the biggest coper here loser

Attachments

• main-qimg-f2945249c3aa53652faa397c55935ba7-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-f2945249c3aa53652faa397c55935ba7-pjlq.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Every person you posted was either from Pakistan or Afghanistan though.

For example, all 3 of these are from afghanistan.
No their kalash and brusho both are North Indo Aryan. Do some research. Those men are kalash men which is a dardic Indo Aryan group while girl is burusho or hunza

Average Indian faces
Your advertently forgot to mention North Indian phenotypes. These are North Indid, Indo Nordic and Mountain indid phenotypes and look nothing like niggers.

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 10
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 10
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Actually, that would be you.
Those people certainly look niggers you cunthole. Your just lying to yourself not to me. Their just nigger with white skin:lul:. I have already proved that. And I am not talking about average iraqis but those white skinned chimps.

If I said "turks" would you think I'm talking of Turks in Bulgaria, Iraq, or Turkey? you would assume I mean Turkey
Likewise, if I say Tajik, it's logical to assume I mean Tajiks from Tajikstan, not Tajiks from Afghanistan
If you say turk I'd think central asian turk since their stone's throw away from us but if you say turkish I'd think about Turkey's turks. Same goes for tajiks. But those tajiks also had Indian blood so I dunno why are you even perpetuating this when yourself refuted your own claim:lul:

Cope. They look better than those afro looking white skin
Nah, just by having white skin, iraqis will always be better-looking than indians. Your own people worship white skin.

Brooootal

There are DOZENS of articles you can find of Indian women SEETHING at being dark brown. Just google "dark skin india" and you get articles like this lmao

file-20170719-13593-ho3e72.jpg

No your again wrong average Indians are dark brown not black
not much of a difference
whereas North Indians are light brown.
ok. never said they weren't.
So your saying he can't pass for India?? He could easily walk on the Indian streets especially North Indian streets and nobody would think once that he was foreigner everyone would see him as a local.
Maybe. but there are even Italians that look like Indian. These people are all Italian.

Southeuro27
Southeurope3
Southeurope13

Indus valley had already annihilated prior to Aryan migrations.
ok
Actually yes your right. Abos/dravidians are the most disgusting race on this planet.
I kinda like dark-skinned Caucasion women, my main problem with Abos/Dravidians are they are low IQ. Dark-skin indian women can look pretty nice. Unfortunatley, most Indians hate their own black/dark brown skin color

young-indian-woman-portrait-orchha-madhya-pradesh-north-india-india-CR3D37.jpg

I also look kinda mongoloid because my state shares boundary with east asia:smonk:
Congratulations. It's good you aren't subhuman
No their kalash
Kalash live in Pakistan, not India.
and brusho both are North Indo Aryan.
What is brusho? There is nothing on google about them
. Those men are kalash men which is a dardic Indo Aryan group while girl is burusho or hunza
Hunza are also from Pakistan, not india
Your advertently forgot to mention North Indian phenotypes.
Because I was talking about the average
These are North Indid, Indo Nordic and Mountain indid phenotypes and look nothing like niggers.
I know, I never said they did. Still, you need to pick a few rare phenotypes, but the point is the average Indian in the south looks as dark as a negro. If you want to cherry pick rare phenotypes in north India, then these phenotypes are also present in north Iraq

Mtebidm
Northpontidm
Protonordidm

Those people certainly look niggers you cunthole. Your just lying to yourself not to me. Their just nigger with white skin:lul:. I have already proved that. And I am not talking about average iraqis but those white skinned chimps.
You're delusional if you think this is what a negro looks like:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Iraqi16
Iraq8
Iraqi11

I would rather have a turkish woman than an ugly stinky hairy Indian foid:lul:
Yeah, because the average Turk woman looks better than Indian woman, just like how average Turk man looks better than Indian man.

JBC doesn't work at all. Curries can only get away with being curry if they have sufficiently white skin and white features. JBC is a meme, a complete joke. I hope you weren't taking it seriously.

Last edited:
Nah, just by having white skin, iraqis will always be better-looking than indians. Your own people worship white people
I am talking about those cherry picked curries they look better than your cherry picked sand niggers.
There are DOZENS of articles you can find of Indian women SEETHING at being dark brown. Just google "dark skin india" and you get articles like this lmao
Wow what an enlightenment I didn't know about that. Who likes looking black:smonk:
I kinda like dark-skinned Caucasion women, my main problem with Abos/Dravidians are they are low IQ
Dravidian/Abo aren't caucasoid and I also don't loathe dark skinned caucasoid looking women but the problem is I don't want my future generations to look more subhuman than me.
Kalash live in Pakistan, not India.
Kalash is Indo Aryan aka North Indian not Afghan or Iranian.
What is brusho? There is nothing on google about them
Their hunza living in gilgit baltistan
Because I was talking about the average
North Indian also comes in India and our Indo-Nordic phenotype is better than your all the phenotypes combined:smonk:

I know, I never said they did. Still, you need to pick a few rare phenotypes, but the point is the average Indian in the south looks as dark as a negro. If you want to cherry pick rare phenotypes in north India, then these phenotypes are also present in north Iraq
Indo Nordic looks better than all of them combined:feelsLSD:

You're delusional if you think this is what a negro looks like:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Your fool or pretending like a fool??
I am talking about these negro looking

They clearly look more negro than caucasian.

This curry looks more caucasian than them despite being dark skinned than them

JBC doesn't work at all. Curries can only get away with being curry if they have sufficiently white skin and white features.
True. And who have sufficiently white/fair skin and white features?? North Indians.

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
I am talking about those cherry picked curries they look better than your cherry picked sand niggers.
No they really dont and you are delusionamaxxing very badly especially when Indian men are manlets
Wow what an enlightenment I didn't know about that. Who likes looking black:smonk:
Indians don't like looking like indians. Even North Indians would wish to have pink skin like me. I see maaany light brown Indians here and they are all still darker than me and shorter too.

I don't want my future generations to look more subhuman than me.
its cointoss with genetics. My dad is reddish brown but my mom is very white and all 7 of us kids have white/red skin color. One of my sisters is so white she is lily-white in color.
Kalash is Indo Aryan aka North Indian not Afghan or Iranian.
no kalash literally live in Pakistan. Use Google. It's not that hard to find this information
Their hunza living in gilgit baltistan
which is in pakistan.
our Indo-Nordic phenotype is better than your all the phenotypes combined:smonk:
View attachment 599191

. View attachment 599190
Indo Nordic looks better than all of them combined:feelsLSD:
It doesn't because northern Iraqis have actual REAL Nordic phenotype

Nordidm
Nordid

Your fool or pretending like a fool??
I am talking about these negro looking
View attachment 599194

View attachment 599195
They clearly look more negro than caucasian.
>red hair
>pink skin
>blue eyes
>thin lips
>soft eyebrows
>button noses

You literally cannot get more white than these two Iraqi gingers. You Reaaaaaally need to stop coping. Imagine being a fucking indian who lives among dark brown abos yet has the stupidity to say ginger iraqis look like negroes. The #1 race thay looks similar yo africans is indians.

Also tell me what city you are from because that will tell a lot. I am from kirkuk
This curry looks more caucasian than them despite being dark skinned than them

View attachment 599196
No he doesn't.

These are all iraqis

Afb39ed219f2b2a81e205a4a58270467
580d9b2adae212e5fd6795da7d06a440
2ce9e449242b3d9e48dc5dfc5b71c3f7
1c5a3368033a249733dac21b29b6d805
856457e1846a2039d18493024df285fc
Ebb56af4d3c40be0b49ec982997f5109
4acee126bdccfd91b8c8232b12d4b40b
81b9539950e9e6380131489018643f51

Last edited:
No they really dont and you are delusionamaxxing very badly especially when Indian men are manlets
They do look more like niggers than white you fool.
Indians don't like looking like indians. Even North Indians would wish to have pink skin like me
True but we don't like pig skin but rather fair or olive.
no kalash literally live in Pakistan. Use Google. It's not that hard to find this information
Dude do you even know wtf Indo Aryan mean?
It doesn't because northern Iraqis have actual REAL Nordic phenotype
Such looking people could also be find in North

You literally cannot get more white than these two Iraqi gingers. You Reaaaaaally need to stop coping. Imagine being a fucking indian who lives among dark brown abos yet has the stupidity to say ginger iraqis look like negroes. The #1 race thay looks similar yo africans is indians.
Cope they look nigger. They can't pass for any European country.

No he doesn't.

These are all iraqis
Lol he does get some knowledge you nigger. He alone looks better than your cherry picked combined.

Cherry pick cope. Also, he's more on the white looking and white talking side of a curry.
curries are on the very bottom of the incel hierarchy. there's a reason why they've been the butt of all those "send bob and vagene" jokes for all these years. op is coping hard, curries are and will always be the butthole people of the world.

I believe curries have a higher smv than blacks. Anyone can debate me on this I gladly would.

They do look more like niggers than white you fool.
Delusionmaxxing this much is not good for your health
True but we don't like pig skin but rather fair or olive.
This is a lie you are telling yourself. All shitskins desire rosy-pink skin. You say olive skin because that's the whitest skin complextion most indians can achieve.

Pink > light brown > brown > dark brown > black

Saudi22
Saudi6
Amazigh6
Yemen4
Yemen7

Dude do you even know wtf Indo Aryan mean?
Yes, I know. Kalash are Indo Aryan from PAKISTAN not INDIA
Such looking people could also be find in North
No, they are found in Afghanistan and Pakistan, not in Indian north.
Cope they look nigger.
you are genuinley so mad that your mind has been shattered
They can't pass for any European country.
They are ginger and blue eyed and caucasion. They are 1000% whiter than the whitest indians

Afghan5
Kurd5

Lol he does get some knowledge you nigger. He alone looks better than your cherry picked combined.
Nope.

Delusionmaxxing this much is not good for your health
It's you those 2 kids had negro features dumbfuck :feelskek:
This is a lie you are telling yourself. All shitskins desire rosy-pink skin. You say olive skin because that's the whitest skin complextion most indians can achieve.
I am an Indian I know about my country better than you cunthole. We desire olive more than pink and there are Indians who have pink and white skin for real.

Yes, I know. Kalash are Indo Aryan from PAKISTAN not INDIA
First you did afghan Iranic cope now pakistani cope:feelskek: okay I shall post only Indian don't come up calling them afghan or paki now

No, they are found in Afghanistan and Pakistan, not in Indian north.
One more cope

They are ginger and blue eyed and caucasion. They are 1000% whiter than the whitest indians
Whiter than the whitest Indian:feelskek:

Attachments

• images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 145
  • images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_2022-04-10-22-12-16-111_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-10-22-12-16-111_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 147
  • images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 147
  • images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 146
  • images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 145
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 148
  • images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8
  • images (32).jpeg
    images (32).jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 144
  • images (31).jpeg
    images (31).jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 145
  • images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 145
  • images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 147
  • images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 143
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 145
  • images (27).jpeg
    images (27).jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 144
  • images (18).jpeg
    images (18).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 144
  • main-qimg-385271cbc123ec0fdbc7dda1e6693261-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-385271cbc123ec0fdbc7dda1e6693261-pjlq.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 145
  • images (29).jpeg
    images (29).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 145
Get more copes make them afghans, iranian, paki or whatever shit which gives peace to your soul.

It's you those 2 kids had negro features dumbfuck :feelskek:
Black skin, wide nose, and low IQ are negro features. Something YOUR people have:feelzez:
I am an Indian I know about my country better than you cunthole. We desire olive more than pink and there are Indians who have pink and white skin for real.
No, you desire pink/white skin. No need to lie on the internet.
First you did afghan Iranic cope now pakistani cope:feelskek:

It's not a cope, you low IQ shitskin. It's a FACT that Kalash and Hunza are NOT Indian. They are Paki/Afghan
okay I shall post only Indian don't come up calling them afghan or paki now
Yet the pics below consist of tons of Pakis and Afghans lmao:feelshaha:
One more cope
It's not cope to say Hunza & Kalash are Pakis/Afghans, not Indian.
Whiter than the whitest Indian:feelskek:

images-15-jpeg.599360

Obviously makeup. Dont think I can't tell
images-28-jpeg.599361

Kashimiri man, ergo, he is not Indian
screenshot_2022-04-10-22-12-16-111_com-google-android-youtube-jpg.599362

These 2 girls are Afghans, not Indian
main-qimg-7420ebdcef8218d84be1c00630ddc5e2-lq

This ginger is Kashmiri, not Indian

images-19-jpeg.599366

Another Kashmiri, not Indian
images-14-jpeg.599367

AGAIN more Kashmiris, not Indian
images-16-jpeg.599369

This baby is Pakistani
images-10-jpeg.599370

Albino Indian, this is not normal.

1012890-fotojet-2022-01-03t133108.255.jpg

Apparently, this is Nakul Mehta's son? I think he might have gotten cucked by a white guy. Regardless, assuming this is actually a full Indian, this is the FIRST picture you've posted of an actual white Indian.
images-32-jpeg.599372

This man does not look white at all lmao
images-31-jpeg.599380

Again, this man is CLEARLY from Afghanistan, not India. Also, his red beard is just like MINE:feelsdevil:
images-26-jpeg.599381

Another blonde AFGHAN child
images-23-jpeg.599386

Google reverse search yields no results for this pic, but given your track record so far, I doubt he is Indian
images-13-jpeg.599387

Another kashmiri once again!
images-12-jpeg.599388

2nd actual Indian you posted. Yaaay!:panties: You're learning!
images-27-jpeg.599389

Kashimiri AGAIN! LMAO Stop posting people who aren't from India:feelstastyman:
images-18-jpeg.599390
main-qimg-385271cbc123ec0fdbc7dda1e6693261-pjlq-jpeg.599391

These 2 are Indian. Good job
images-29-jpeg.599392

No source for this image, so I can't tell if he is Indian or not.

Overall, 90% of the pics you spammed weren't Indian.:dab:

Now let's see some Iraqis. Don't worry, I'm not gonna post any people from other countries like Syria, Iran, or Turkey, I'm not like you.

JUST Iraqis

92f39330c3c51e1aee59526192aa33a7.jpg
main-qimg-4b6b6cb0a2a78a82571e5467dd57d8f9-lq
01fdcd3c08de5921946d8cc376db55a0.jpg
519780Image1.jpg
a644a7aa224147b77ac257c55675fb49.jpg
b5732733e3e83c1d45bd1d4b302bd98c.jpg
main-qimg-b1d0fb7bf4d4a9b5b0442e86f1a064ca-lq
main-qimg-a2aeb186a66673b7d01a32b3d5ca7c32-lq
3662486161_8743b08e7c_c.jpg
698469-1000x600.jpg
29f4c9b5b136c0def89a7d5e5466a100.jpg
0816-education-refugees-boys-IRAQI-SCHOOL-SYRIA.jpg
cfcd469349982c6a039260948223c45e.jpg
7f6fbf23252294a7e043e2736177a185.jpg
e50034b1c3aab9e1033e5a54d899b437.jpg
Iraqiminister
Fuad Masum 2014

Get more copes make them afghans, iranian, paki or whatever shit which gives peace to your soul.
I dont understand what you're saying here. What peace, nigger? You're the one posting Afghans, Kashmiris, Iranians, and Pakis and deluding yourself that they are totally Indians.

Black skin, wide nose, and low IQ are negro features. Something YOUR people have:feelzez:
Those kids had wide nose nigger and don't made me show dark skinned sand niggers.
No, you desire pink/white skin. No need to lie on the internet.
No we desire fair/olive skin not pink. You can ask anyone nigger. Pig skin sucks.
It's not a cope, you low IQ shitskin. It's a FACT that Kalash and Hunza are NOT Indian. They are Paki/Afghan
Fool their indic people they speak indic language, follow indic religion only nationality is different your coping to the core.
Overall, 90% of the pics you spammed weren't Indian.:dab:
One more cope kashmiris aren't Indian. I knew it was coming. You are coping to the core cunthole. Just accept you lost.

Apparently, this is Nakul Mehta's son? I think he might have gotten cucked by a white guy. Regardless, assuming this is actually a full Indian, this is the FIRST picture you've posted of an actual white Indian
If I go by your logic those cherry picked Iraqis also got cucked by whites since average Iraqis look shitskin like saddam hussein. I am still telling you brother go and ask your momma does she ever had relations with white men or your ancestors:smonk::smonk:
Yet the pics below consist of tons of Pakis and Afghans lmao:feelshaha:
Cope. None was afghan/iranian. All were indic people. Just say you can't digest that nigger. You made kashmir a total different country for your cope:smonk::smonk:. I already knew kashmiri cope was coming.

Again, this man is CLEARLY from Afghanistan, not India. Also, his red beard is just like MINE:feelsdevil:
Low iq nigger his name, place where he lived etc every information about him is already written in the photo. He was an Indian fighter. But I know which cope is coming :panties::panties:

Overall, 90% of the pics you spammed weren't Indian.
These people are also not Indian. Probably some Tibetans?? Thai?? Chinese?? Cambodian?? Korean?? Japanese?? Mongolian??
What cope for them??
India is really very small like iraq:smonk:

Attachments

• images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 13
  • images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 11
  • images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 10
  • images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 11
  • images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 10
  • images (17).jpeg
    images (17).jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 11
  • images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 12
  • images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 12
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 13
  • images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
sounds like good curry lifefuel but also sounds like cherrypicking cope

Those kids had wide nose nigger
Having a bulbous nose =/= Having a wide nose. Learn the difference, dumbass. Even Japanese/Mongols/Turks have noses like that.

Turkman10
Turkblueyes

don't made me show dark skinned sand niggers.
Indians are darker than Arabs lmao
No we desire fair/olive skin not pink. You can ask anyone nigger. Pig skin sucks.
No, you desire pink skin, hence why sooo many Indian women desire European men lmao
Fool their indic people they speak indic language
Language =/= Genetics
follow indic religion
Kalash are Pagans, not Hindu, and even then, some Kalash are Muslims

Hunza are MUSLIMS:feelzez:
only nationality is different your coping to the core.
One more cope kashmiris aren't Indian. I knew it was coming. You are coping to the core cunthole. Just accept you lost.
You're delusional (like always) if you think Kashmiris are the same race as THIS thing

Superpooper2040

If I go by your logic those cherry picked Iraqis also got cucked by whites
Nope, because Northern Iraqis are naturally fair skinned relative to an Indian, much like how a Greek is naturally fair skinned relative to an Iraqi without the need to be "cucked". The only ones cucked were you, sorry mate. I don't make the rules. Again, I already showed you the average Iraqi face VS the average Indian face. Phenotypes speak for themselves, saaar.
since average Iraqis look shitskin like saddam hussein.
Average Iraqi is whiter than the average shitskin Indian:owo:
assyroidm-jpg.598942
gracileindidm-jpg.598944

I am still telling you brother go and ask your momma does she ever had relations with white men or your ancestors:smonk::smonk:
My dad has red beard, and likewise I also have red beard, and my grandad had blonde hair. My mom has hazel-green eyes, and both of her parents are white-skinned. This is a pic of my cousin and the 2nd pic is a pic of my other cousin's son. Keep seething.
JVEWa64
Cousinson

Cope. None was afghan/iranian.
Except they were, and google-reverse search showed that many of those pics you spammed were Afghans.
All were indic people. Just say you can't digest that nigger. You made kashmir a total different country for your cope:smonk::smonk:. I already knew kashmiri cope was coming.
Kashmiris have massive Iranian blood, dumbass. So yes, not the same race as Indians.

Low iq nigger his name
Imtiyaz is an Arabic name

Ahmad is an Arabic name

Shah is an Iranian title

JFL he's not an Indian, you 80 IQ ape. He's clearly some Iranian living in India JFL. The absolute state of this cope. It's also funny how you want to claim this guy is white then seething at me when this guy looks like me.
place where he lived etc
Kashmiri, once again.
every information about him is already written in the photo. He was an Indian fighter. But I know which cope is coming :panties::panties:
He's Indian yet his name is ARABIC and his title is IRANIAN? looool How pathetic that you take an Iranian that invaded your ass and claim he's the same as you:feelshaha:

These people are also not Indian. Probably some Tibetans?? Thai?? Chinese?? Cambodian?? Korean?? Japanese?? Mongolian??
What cope for them??
These people are Mongoloids, they're not even the same SKULL shape as other Indians. They are the descendants of the Mongols and Turks that conquered YOU. Are they Indians in their nationality? Yep. But you are delusionmaxxing HARDER than anyone I've ever seen if you think these are "Indians" and not just Chinese/Tibetan/Turkish people living IN Indian lands. Your race doesn't change based on what country you live in. Just like how a Tibetan will still be Tibetan if they move to Iraq, a Tibetan will still be a Tibetan if they move to India.

Turkman14

Shitskin-kun, please understand.

The Iranians conquered you.
The Mongols conquered you.
The Arabs conquered you.
The Turks conquered you.
The Aryans conquered you.

And every TIME they conquered you, they came form the NORTH-WEST part of India (around Pakistan) and that is why Northwest India is different. Because of how many times you were cucked.
India is really very small like iraq:smonk:
What?

Last edited:
Having a bulbous nose =/= Having a wide nose. Learn the difference, dumbass. Even Japanese/Mongols/Turks
Check it out cunthole they clearly have wide noses.

Indians are darker than Arabs lmao

No, you desire pink skin, hence why sooo many Indian women desire European men lmao

Cope nigger. You don't even live in India. I know better than you. Arab women desire bbc:feelsLSD:

Language =/= Genetics
Yes but kalash are genetically more Indian than pashtuns and baloch

Kalash are Pagans, not Hindu, and even then, some Kalash are Muslims
Stop coping. Kalash follow ancient Hindu religion. It's everywhere on internet. You are so stubborn:lul:
Do more research or just try to be unbaised asshole.

Hunza are MUSLIMS:feelzez:

Again religion=/=genetics. Their Indic people. A lot of dravidians are also muslim. And fun fact is their of Mediterranean origin:smonk: their your people

You're delusional (like always) if you think Kashmiris are the same race as THIS thing
Delusional is you ugly cunthole piece of shit motherfucker. India isn't Race unlike cucked iraqis. It is multi racial and multi ethnic country. [UWSL]Kashmiris are 32% genetically Indian while there are other ethnic groups who are even more less upto 26-28%. Wait I shall post that in the last. Will you also consider them non Indian to cope with your lose you piece of shit??????[/UWSL]

Kashmiris have massive Iranian blood, dumbass. So yes, not the same race as Indians.
No. You have zilch knowledge about genetics and ethnicity so better don't talk about the stuff you have no knowledge of bellend sucker. I will post the data in the end. You better check that with both eyes fully open you ugly piece of shit.

He's Indian yet his name is ARABIC and his title is IRANIAN? looool How pathetic that you take an Iranian that invaded your ass and claim he's the same as you
Again name isn't equivalent to race or ethnicity you low IQ sand nigger. He was an Indian fighter. Just say you can't get better cope.

These people are Mongoloids, they're not even the same SKULL shape as other Indians. They are the descendants of the Mongols and Turks that conquered YOU. Are they Indians in their nationality? Yep. But you are delusionmaxxing HARDER than anyone I've ever seen if you think these are "Indians" and not just Chinese/Tibetan/Turkish people living IN Indian lands. Your race doesn't change based on what country you live in. Just like how a Tibetan will still be Tibetan if they move to Iraq, a Tibetan will still be a Tibetan if they move to India.
They aren't hazara. They are Mongoloid race of India residing in the NE India you low IQ sand nigger. Your dumber than I thought and keep showing your ignorance.

The Iranians conquered you.
The Mongols conquered you.
The Arabs conquered you.
The Turks conquered you.
The Aryans conquered you.

Look who's saying whose country got cucked by 49 countries combined, whose country got fucked by Greeks, annihilated by Mongols, crushed by Persians, destroyed by gulf Arabs, slaughtered by Turks, liquidating by ISIS and whatnot. Your country is one of the most cucked countries of the world just acknowledge that you sand nigger. Stop this cope shit. No wonder from where all those European bastards came all thanks to Greeks, Turks, Americans, and even blacks those negro looking children are bastards of black men and whore Iraqi women with white touch:smonk::smonk:.

Here's the data to again prove you wrong you biased coping sand nigger.
Kalash, kashmiri etc everyone is Indic. You'll never be able to prove it wrong and will die seething and coping

Attachments

• 1649700836025.png
    1649700836025.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220406_110822.png
    IMG_20220406_110822.png
    998.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4