Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry parents make passive children

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
all you whites and blacks were taught to figjt back and shit

indians had to just endure the bullying and weren't allowed to fight back because of our "future" such a retarded concept

if i saw half of these niggers that bullied me back then i would beat the shit out of them

indians had to just endure the bullying and weren't allowed to fight back because of our "future" such a retarded concept

if i saw half of these niggers that bullied me back then i would beat the shit out of them
curries are a failed race since the dawn of time

curries are a failed race since the dawn of time
ik man its brutal that i was born in the us too have to suffer looking at all the chad indians living their lives

So fucking true.

Curry parents usually teach their kids to simply “ignore” the bullying or pursue “systematic solutions” (reporting to teachER, principal etc. which nevER works because they just defend the bullies and instead end up PUNISHING the VICTIM for defending himself).

I’m vERy passive, and I know for sure it’s because of my curry parents’ parenting which taught me to be a well-behaved, obedient PASSIVE workER drone.

But then I also see sevERal thugmaxxed curries, and I can tell that they had cool westERnized parents or at least parents who instilled a “fightER mentality” in their children instead of raising them to be a weak, losER betabuxxing cuck.

But slowly ovER time, the expERience of being an incel made me develop more and more angER, so these days I’m much more low inhib, I will strongly and assERtively defend myself from being antagonised as long as I know for sure that it’s a fight I can win.

The importance of parenting, isn’t stressed enough. Parenting can make or break a child.

Last edited:
It's impossible to just ignore bullying. You can ignore bullying but it will harm you both in the present and in the future.
Is it possible to ignore being cucked or raped without strong humiliation which shatters one's ego?

Not really. We were tallfags during the hunter gatherers era.
Would that even count as a curry? The AASI were basically pure Australoid, curries are AASI + Iranian Neolithic Farmer + Trace Proto-Indo-European

Would that even count as a curry? The AASI were basically pure Australoid, curries are AASI + Iranian Neolithic Farmer + Trace Proto-Indo-European
Yes because we're mostly Abos

That'll make this easier.

As for her...

LOL, nature doesn't work like that. Most currys have subhuman height and atheleticism genes, we are passive due to nature because if we get lippy with other races we just get BTFOed.

LOL, nature doesn't work like that. Most currys have subhuman height and atheleticism genes, we are passive due to nature because if we get lippy with other races we just get BTFOed.
this, it's true for sand as well compared to whites and blacks

Yeah. All the successful Indian guys I know are the low inhib ones who didn't give a fuck about their parent's needs.

I'm White, the only time I fought back I got shit on by my parents and therefore developed a insanely high inhib personality so that I am deadly afraid of ever pursuing anybody or standing up for myself. And I'm built like a fucking tank. I am literally this guy (smaller due to natty status tho)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E