Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry mom is very happy their son brought a russian home

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
Mom is telling the girl to sleep on the Desi bed she will get good sleep and saying that she is like a daughter to her and the kids are asking the father in law why his skin is so pale and red.

Gagged listening to cow belt Hindi. Most disgusting language :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

a russian becky taken by a curry dalit.

yet more proof indians cant be incels

@wereq @anandkonda @Grim_Reaper @supersoldier @Acorn

yet u ignore the fact..... indians cant be incels
His son hasn't posted any pics on the account. But he seems to be tall medium skinned curry. Probably chadpreet tbh.

His son hasn't posted any pics on the account. But he seems to be tall medium skinned curry. Probably chadpreet tbh.
we dont know anything yet, but the fact is a indian dalit marries a russian becky

we dont know anything yet, but the fact is a indian dalit marries a russian becky
Couldn't even watch the video for 2 seconds looking at their subhuman faces and languages :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: North Indian are truly primitive people
What's more insane to me is how curry mom accepted the foid without putting up a fight. In curry communities it's a big no no to marry between castes. Ppl literally get honoured killed when they do that and this nigga is literally marrying a girl from another race, religion and nationality. She along with her sister are also allowed to wear shorts when pajeeta foids will get beaten with a belt for showing their legs but I guess all that goes out of the window if it's a white woman. A white woman can do whatever she wants.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@To koniec
Just be curry is real
Slavwhores want curry cock

In north indian curry communities it's a big no no to marry between caste.
No they are better than Tamil Nadu and even Kerala

Haryan, Bihar etc ar3 shitboles any data taken from these states are unreliable because most of it doesn't get reported.
Those shitholes have many problems but are still less casteist than Tamil Nadu and Kerala

Those shitholes have many problems but are still less casteist than Tamil Nadu and Kerala
No they are more castist and more hostile towards foreigners. Kerala is very liberal @Acorn would agree with me.

No they are more castist and more hostile towards foreigners. Kerala is very liberal @Acorn would agree with me.
I don't think so. Vivekananda called Kerala a lunatic asylum with all the casteism and untouchability present there

@Trannydestroyer

shameless

foids reject high-caste brahmins to chase the BDC (big dalit cock)

over for brahmincels

I don't think so. Vivekananda called Kerala a lunatic asylum with all the casteism and untouchability present there

@Trannydestroyer
Not true at all. That was during the 1890s. Kerala society at the time full of filth due to the caste system and social inequalities. Untouchability was on the peak. The low caste people were not supposed to come or walk near to the higher caste people. Low caste ladies did not have the right to cover their breasts. Breast taxes were imposed. The society was classified into Brahmins, Nair, Ezhavas, Pulays and many sub classes. Each were given a particular status in the society.

But due to the communist movements and the spiritual leaders like Sree Narayana Guru, caste system was abolished. There was also mass conversion to Christianity during this time. You've probably never been to Kerala. It's a liberal shithole.

Look at the contrast. And people still try to tell us that all humans are the same, just fucking lol

Just be street shitter mang

he has a harem of beckies
JBC confirmed