Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry Manlet co worker is dating a college freshman.

So your 5ft4 below average friend is dating z woman and not having sex with her?
Yes, but small correction, he is 5’3

Not saying you're lying or anything but i don't call that dating, maybe they are just friends.
Nah they aren’t just friends. I’ve seen them kiss on the lips (no tongue JFL) and I’ve read their texts before.

Then why aren't they having sex?
Jfl, beats me dude. People on here say she is using him for emotional/financial support and she may be fucking someone else behind his back. He is definitely subhuman though. The only thing nice about him is his eyes.

You don't think it's the case?
It’s hard to say. I actually live with him, so that’s another reason I know for a fact he never has sex with her. He is always vidya coping at home. But it’s possible she is tbhtbh.

She definitely is fucking someone else, he's just her little puppy at this point, how tall is she?
She is smaller than him at around 5ft. Jfl. Another height pill. Foids NEVER date someone shorter than them.

She's just keeping him for later, to betabuxx her after she's done having her fun.

They are not dating, blackpill the dude and tell him to dump her if he's really your friend and care about him.
Dude, I’ve slowly tried to, there is legit no point. He literally told me any guy with a good haircut and shower can be decent looking. This is his belief. I’m not even joking, he actually said those exact words. Also, if I asked him, he might just straight up lie and say they are having sex (even though I know they are not for a fact as I live with him), so it might just explode into an argument that ruins our friendship or makes things uncomfortable between us.

Jfl, but you agree they are not dating?
It depends on what your definition of dating is. If you believe you have to have sex with someone to date them, then no, they aren’t Jfl.

What race is she? If she’s curry then it makes sense.

Even if they lived in a religious county where people date without having sex i wouldn't believe they are dating just because of his height.
Really weird stuff man. I’ve read their text messages and she calls his “friend” and “brother”, but oddly enough she also calls his “bae”. It’s confusing.

Some context, I work in fast-food with this 20 odd something guy named Archit, Archit is by god your stereotypical curry. Mustache, brown skin, plaid shirt, sandals, studying computer science, etc.

So apperantly this college aged girl, (around my age) comes in as I'm working from counter I ask how I can help her and she motions to archit and says I'm here to "see my boyfriend", anyway the guy comes over and gives her a hug and a kiss on the mouth and she starts chatting with him and joking about work and school and the whole time I'm frozen stuck in place not believing what I'm witnessing, this guy even has a thick accent, is about 5'4-5'5, after about 30 minutes ( he was on break) he gives her a.nother peck and she drives off.
I begignly ask him about her and he apparently starts telling me they met at the campus library at the local community college and she's studying to be a dental hygienist and he's studying computer science. This is absolute lifefuel and I can't even begin to think what the hell to even make of the whole situation. What do you bros think?
Do you have a link to social media that we can see for either the chick or curry? Otherwise, we can safely assume this is a larp.
JFL @ retards thinking this is real. :feelskek: :dafuckfeels:

Yeah guys I know this 4'11 high schooler in special ed who is dating this supermodel guys. He claims she likes his personality.

Can you guys explain this?

Last edited: