Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry Manlet co worker is dating a college freshman.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★
Some context, I work in fast-food with this 20 odd something guy named Archit, Archit is by god your stereotypical curry. Mustache, brown skin, plaid shirt, sandals, studying computer science, etc.

So apperantly this college aged girl, (around my age) comes in as I'm working from counter I ask how I can help her and she motions to archit and says I'm here to "see my boyfriend", anyway the guy comes over and gives her a hug and a kiss on the mouth and she starts chatting with him and joking about work and school and the whole time I'm frozen stuck in place not believing what I'm witnessing, this guy even has a thick accent, is about 5'4-5'5, after about 30 minutes ( he was on break) he gives her a.nother peck and she drives off.
I begignly ask him about her and he apparently starts telling me they met at the campus library at the local community college and she's studying to be a dental hygienist and he's studying computer science. This is absolute lifefuel and I can't even begin to think what the hell to even make of the whole situation. What do you bros think?

Big luck out, probably or she is using him for money and fucking chad on the side

Betabux guaranteed, no woman would date a non-Chad unless there was an ulterior motive.

Beta buxx
$100k +
My first thought. Although I refuse to believe it's strictly for that as there's way better guys at school that come from wealth (southern california)

Just be curry strikes again.

Joined Oct 15, 2020
Posts 4
Online 21m

They aren’t having sex, and neither is my 5’3 friend.

larp, unless this is some eastern european country. Most of the curry male - (non curry) female relationships I see either involve a chadpreet or a millionare.

Just use antidotal evidence theory.

Jfl at not being curry at 2020

What were the looks of the foid?

Some context, I work in fast-food with this 20 odd something guy named Archit, Archit is by god your stereotypical curry. Mustache, brown skin, plaid shirt, sandals, studying computer science, etc.

So apperantly this college aged girl, (around my age) comes in as I'm working from counter I ask how I can help her and she motions to archit and says I'm here to "see my boyfriend", anyway the guy comes over and gives her a hug and a kiss on the mouth and she starts chatting with him and joking about work and school and the whole time I'm frozen stuck in place not believing what I'm witnessing, this guy even has a thick accent, is about 5'4-5'5, after about 30 minutes ( he was on break) he gives her a.nother peck and she drives off.
I begignly ask him about her and he apparently starts telling me they met at the campus library at the local community college and she's studying to be a dental hygienist and he's studying computer science. This is absolute lifefuel and I can't even begin to think what the hell to even make of the whole situation. What do you bros think?
1) beatbuxxing
2) Trying to get him to rope through cheating
3) Sounds made up and you should reconsider what shitty threads you make greycel

Just be a stereotype theory.

just be curry theory is being proven over and over every day, JFL if you still deny it.

Omega level cope. The curry is 20 year old and working on a Fast Food joint. His gf is also a freshman. There is no betabuxxing involved here.
That guy is just an outlier or the girl is probably blind kek
It must be a LARP then, can't believe something fundamentally against the Blackpill

Omega level cope. The curry is 20 year old and working on a Fast Food joint. His gf is also a freshman. There is no betabuxxing involved here.
That guy is just an outlier or the girl is probably blind kek
The betabuxxing choice was a pointless one I made to where it follows up, after the second one too, to my main point, being that OP is lying.

Yes. Greycel = larping normfag until proven otherwise
Though the name is legit curry, it's strange tho if that guy got a foid, something's not right there

Another greycel larp story.

Suspicious graycel post, but I can admit that this shit happens sometimes (actually not sometimes, you would have a better chance of being struck by lightning fifty times in a row). I had a college roommate who was low normie tier (him being 6' and white helped), but the girl he was dating looked like one of those e-girls with thousands of followers on Instagram.

This isn't the norm, of course. I can count the number of examples I've seen of this on one hand since going to college, and I'm out literally every day for several hours. Every time I see a couple around my age, the guy within the relationship 99.9999999999999% of the time mogs the ever living shit out of me, regardless of whether they're dating a deformed girl, fat girl, Stacy, etc.

Larp, even if she really liked him and its true, its still a cherrypicking

Is the girl white?

I saw the Loch Ness monster yesterday legit bro tbh ngl

He fucking hacked the matrix boyo

Cherrypicking thread, the existence of an outlier does not disprove the general rule.