Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry: I was borderline hate crimed

Some people are just so fucking soy man, he just said that because he got an andrenaline rush and a nervous reaction from almost hitting you its not that deep.

And he starts thinking about his mother and shit if he almost died, holy soy, like yeah it would be bad but it didnt happen some of these people are so pathetic honestly.

Some people are just so fucking soy man, he just said that because he got an andrenaline rush and a nervous reaction from almost hitting you its not that deep.

And he starts thinking about his mother and shit if he almost died, holy soy, like yeah it would be bad but it didnt happen some of these people are so pathetic honestly.
He wants to be the curry Rosa Parks.

@curryboy was that you?

Not as soy as all the white liberals on his campus who cry about invisible oppression. This guy had someone spite him and show aggression over his existence

Technically he isn't wrong .
Replace him with black and see what happens

Hate crime is legal against asians and indians

the fuck is hate crime, someone called him curry or something, is this punishable by law

Curryboy isn't really a insult and he should look both ways on the road before crossing. I been called a lot worse and also had people trying to actually run me over and the police didn't do shit but my dad went to these kids the next day and made.them say sorry