Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry government pays foids to marry low class caste incels

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Just lol. When you need the government to boost your marriage chances due to being so Subhuman and poor.

Is this really 336 USD?

Based government, unlike all western ones. But there are even much better laws they could make about it, instead of giving monetary power to foids.

Based government, unlike all western ones. But there are even much better laws they could make about it, instead of giving monetary power to foids.
In the West it's pretty much the opposite. Make child with Chad and get child benefits. Incels can't even betabuxx really. :society::society::society:

Retarded government, India would be better off under a Nazi esque CCP government who would have sterilized these low caste Subhuman men and restricted population heavily. Also killed off the religious leaders.

Retarded government, India would be better off under a Nazi esque CCP government who would have sterilized these low caste Subhuman men and restricted population heavily. Also killed off the religious leaders.
You must be happy with the world elites then, because that's exactly what they want to do. Diminish the world population drastically and do away with religion (or at least subvert and control it).

You must be happy with the world leites then, because that's exactly what they want to do. Diminish the world population drastically and do away with religion (or at least subvert and control it).
Yes I am happy with some parts of globalism. India unironically needs 3/4-4/5 maybe even 9/10 of the population killed off. It is overpopulated beyond belief. The Indian religion, Hinduism(at least the mainstream popular version) is gay and CUCKED. These retarded shitskins let cows block traffic, take a shit everywhere, drink the cow's piss, worship a fucking cow. They also Lynch people for eating beef. Religion + Caste in India has lead to nothing but extreme conflict and low IQ traditions. India should have had its own cultural revolution like China and holocausted the imams, Pandirs, gurus, priests etc.

Yes I am happy with some parts of globalism. India unironically needs 3/4-4/5 maybe even 9/10 of the population killed off. It is overpopulated beyond belief.
It's funny how countries who are already overpopulated like India are still (at least somewhat) patriarchal and pro-family while countries that are empty + dying off seem to only ever double down on barren-uterus feminism.

The Indian religion, Hinduism(at least the mainstream popular version) is gay and CUCKED. These retarded shitskins let cows block traffic, take a shit everywhere, drink the cow's piss, worship a fucking cow. They also Lynch people for eating beef.
That I agree with you. Those false pagan religions are a terrible unnecessary burden on people.

Religion + Caste in India has lead to nothing but extreme conflict and low IQ traditions. India should have had its own cultural revolution like China and holocausted the imams, Pandirs, gurus, priests etc.
Chastes also look pretty bad. Didn't the English succeed at doing away with some of that stuff at least?

It's funny how countries who are already overpopulated like India are still (at least somewhat) patriarchal and pro-family while countries that are empty + dying off seem to only ever double down on barren-uterus feminism.

That I agree with you. Those false pagan religions are a terrible unnecessary burden on people.

Chastes also look pretty bad. Didn't the English succeed at doing away with some of that stuff at least?
English got rid of based practices but left the cucked ones there. There used to be a practice where when a husband died, foid would be forced to die with him by the local village. But cucked Anglos banned it.

English got rid of based practices but left the cucked ones there. There used to be a practice where when a husband died, foid would be forced to die with him by the local village. But cucked Anglos banned it.
To be expected of gynocentrism central anglo world.

But that practice was pretty brutal, damn, curries were more extreme than even Muslims.

Britbongs are worse than the jews
@Tiredpoorcel thoughts?

Are Dalits basically an ethnic group since they rarely intermarry or can any type of Indian be casted as an “untouchable”?

Are Dalits basically an ethnic group since they rarely intermarry or can any type of Indian be casted as an “untouchable”?
Yes castes can be considered pseduo ethnic groups to some degree. Higher caste 35x less likely to have genetic illnesses than lower castes and are better looking, often whiter too.

Is that even enough incentive?

Absofuckinglutely disgusting. The curry government reaching new lows everyday. That's why the good ones leave that shithole. These are the niggers who want to compete with China JFL.
Is this really 336 USD?
No its 3366. Op missed a zero

But lifefuel for @curryfool I guess

Absofuckinglutely disgusting. The curry government reaching new lows everyday. That's why the good ones leave that shithole. These are the niggers who want to compete with China JFL.

No its 3366. Op missed a zero
This caste religion regionalism bullshit has destroyed curryland. Us curries should have had a 2 child policy + cultural revolution. Lower population + less infighting retarded bullshit would have made curryland a 2nd tier nation(Thailand level) at the least.

Is this their plan to compete with China? just LOL

Is this their plan to compete with China? just LOL
It's legit pathetic. Curryland will never be able to beat China anytime soon maybe never. Too much division, the fuckers don't even have a unified language. Democracy has cucked India.

It's legit pathetic. Curryland will never be able to beat China anytime soon maybe never. Too much division, the fuckers don't even have a unified language. Democracy has cucked India.
true to some extent. China is much more unified. But the birth rate in China is so low, India will have a higher population in 20 years. Also lots of potential Chinese enemies (USA, Japan, etc) want a strong India as a Chinese opponent

true to some extent. China is much more unified. But the birth rate in China is so low, India will have a higher population in 20 years. Also lots of potential Chinese enemies (USA, Japan, etc) want a strong India as a Chinese opponent
India might serve as military deterrent but it's economic outlook will forever be shit for the next 20-30 years. Maybe at best(<30% chance imo) it will reach Thailand level lifestyle after another 2-3 decades.

India might serve as military deterrent but it's economic outlook will forever be shit for the next 20-30 years. Maybe at best(<30% chance imo) it will reach Thailand level lifestyle after another 2-3 decades.
India could mog if they got their shit together, but that's a big IF. Who knows, 20 years, 40 years, never?

This caste religion regionalism bullshit has destroyed curryland. Us curries should have had a 2 child policy + cultural revolution. Lower population + less infighting retarded bullshit would have made curryland a 2nd tier nation(Thailand level) at the least.
Idk about China's ways. Its still a a godless shithole. But they are still far more reasonable than Dalitland. Its especially bad when a third world shithole adopts western liberal and social justice values. Makes me want to puke.
Lmao nobody wants a strong cuckdia.
Marrying a dalit is curry version of marrying a sheboon:feelspuke:

India could mog if they got their shit together, but that's a big IF. Who knows, 20 years, 40 years, never?
Even when they get their shit together, China will have 30-50 year advantage on them by then. Only positive is that Democratic nations which make it to rich level tend to be more stable/consistent.
Idk about China's ways. Its still a a godless shithole. But they are still far more reasonable than Dalitland. Its especially bad when a third world shithole adopts western liberal and social justice values. Makes me want to puke.

Lmao nobody wants a strong cuckdia.
Religious/Caste cucks + the overpopulation has completely fucked the country. It's fucking enraging how much better the nation would have been under an authoritarian government.

NGZwrksRfbeukxuGLPny2UfhRT_mkHyNYNV8L3J29FEqCKbC6ivRYqBgKr_FXiMLImTBOLC4OVqr6gWJ86J9oGS41UuKGIoiPjeoa8rNiMIqrzf_6Bxj-5DLSeLn

looks like the average brazilian mutt who shits on me for not being a 6'5 white chad
That foid is top 15-20% across curryland.
Average curry foid is far far uglier

But lifefuel for @curryfool I guess
So Mr. Requested Ban is finally back from his slumber.

You know you can do better. Let's start this, been waiting for long.

Last edited:
Indeed very brutal

Based, progressive India is leading the worldwide effort on racial reparations. When will the backwards USA follow suit and offer women money to marry rice and currycels?

Based, progressive India is leading the worldwide effort on racial reparations. When will the backwards USA follow suit and offer women money to marry rice and currycels?
This is a Retarded policy. Leads to these subhuman trash having kids. When they should be gassed.

anything curry related is :feelspuke: including your bald shitskin head.

I have such visceral hatred towards you that i can't help. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I am a currycel. I have slept in a slum for a day. I know curryland. Curryland needs gas these subhumans in mass. It disgusts me that I am associated with these scum due to my shit ancestry.

I am a currycel. I have slept in a slum for a day. I know curryland. Curryland needs gas these subhumans in mass. It disgusts me that I am associated with these scum due to my shit ancestry.
Ok but we still need reparations for rice and currycels :feelsthink:

Everytime I see something that solves the problem to our situation they always always always, give foids again the unnecessary preveilges. Do they not know that women are the devils and that poor men need to be the ones to pick their mate. Fucking jfl at this planet. Normies always getting it backwards. The Human hivemind is like a retarded bull headed 7ft caveman that can't tell the difference between a square and a circle, when it is so fucking obvious. So fucking obvious that Dil fucking pickles from Rugrats could've solved at age 6 months

Why do Indians write their numbers all weird? There should be a comma every 3 digits

Why do Indians write their numbers all weird? There should be a comma every 3 digits
British faggotry system influenced them. Also the language works on 10^2 differences of magnitude instead of 10^3. It's pretty retarded tbh.

British faggotry system influenced them. Also the language works on 10^2 differences of magnitude instead of 10^3. It's pretty retarded tbh.
Yeah it’s retarded. I thought numbers/math were the same across cultures

Yeah it’s retarded. I thought numbers/math were the same across cultures
some euroCucks also use the period system. It's pretty unfortunate. I also noticed time systems work on 24 hr clock in many places, and the date system goes DD/MM/YYYY instead of American way.

Yes castes can be considered pseduo ethnic groups to some degree. Higher caste 35x less likely to have genetic illnesses than lower castes and are better looking, often whiter too.
Bro, I LOVE curry women!!!11!:soy::soy::soy:

Paki17

some euroCucks also use the period system. It's pretty unfortunate. I also noticed time systems work on 24 hr clock in many places, and the date system goes DD/MM/YYYY instead of American way.
Time is fine, it makes sense. Just drop AM/PM and there you go, you have 24 hour time.

ive seen numbers where a period is used in place of a comma, but it is still placed every 3 orders of magnitude

That foid is top 15-20% across curryland.
Average curry foid is far far uglier
Indian women age like absolute garbage. I see many cute loli indians but hardly any of them look good once they're older

Indianloli2
Indianloli
3060cde6fc4e8d05c2c810005fb36c61.jpg
a99e1b28556cae9235392d1fcca05d0d.jpg