Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry government pays foids to marry low class caste incels

Curries have the shitskin of niggers while aging like cumskins.
Kek you're actually right. Their one redeeming factor is being raped by Aryans.
Worst athleticism out of any race on a genetic level. Just a Subhuman shitskin race altogether.
Said this before, and I'll say it again: There is NO doubt in mind the black races (africans, indians, abos) were made by God to be a slave race. 100%.

It's a shame tbh since my fav type of women are dark-skinned caucasoids. Especially Yemenis and Omanis, and a lot of Indian girls fit that bill too, but then Indian girls just look awful when they become older.

Oman1
Oman2
Oman3

Kek you're actually right. Their one redeeming factor is being raped by Aryans.

Said this before, and I'll say it again: There is NO doubt in mind the black races (africans, indians, abos) were made by God to be a slave race. 100%.

It's a shame tbh since my fav type of women are dark-skinned caucasoids. Especially Yemenis and Omanis, and a lot of Indian girls fit that bill too, but then Indian girls just look awful when they become older.

View attachment 500848View attachment 500849View attachment 500850
In an ideal world dark elf foids who aged well would exist tbh. Too bad we live a shithole one.

In an ideal world dark elf foids who aged well would exist tbh. Too bad we live a shithole one.
Exactly. lol if I could get a dark-skinned caucasoid wife who aged well, I'd gladly take it. But there's also the problem, like I said, black-skinned races are overall a slave race. So I would still prefer sticking with white or brown women

Yemen7

Exactly. lol if I could get a dark-skinned caucasoid wife who aged well, I'd gladly take it. But there's also the problem, like I said, black-skinned races are overall a slave race. So I would still prefer sticking with white or brown women

View attachment 500851
Slave race theory might be legit but imo automation will eventually render most jobs that slave races perform obsolete. They will cease to have any real utility in another 40-70 years.

Even currywhores live on tutorial mode.

No thats like $1500 which is still nothing
It's $ 3,280 to be exact and this news is from a leftist rag and hence some progressive dystopian bs joke from a rag