Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry goes out dancing, he is being shamed by some club thot, just for existing

He should have smashed her phone.

Saudi Arabi will collapse as well
As a saudi, it is. Woman are gaining rights, engineering colleges are being built for them and ending the guardianship. What a terrible time to be alive.

"Racism is never ok, unless it's a curry or a ricecel." -Literally every femoid on the planet

I wish society would understand that women are the greatest racists of all. I don't know how they coast by pretending to be liberal angels when they're all neonazis who agree with Hitler at heart.

The racism of the average female is greater than most Stormfronters.

I wish society would understand that women are the greatest racists of all. I don't know how they coast by pretending to be liberal angels when they're all neonazis who agree with Hitler at heart.

The racism of the average female is greater than most Stormfronters.
SJW in the streets, stormfront in the sheets.

Lol the comment section is a rage fuel. The Indian guy didn't even do anything.

tumblr_m06dxmh1761r0pdc7o1_500.gif

Lol the comment section is a rage fuel. The Indian guy didn't even do anything.

tumblr_m06dxmh1761r0pdc7o1_500.gif

He is guilty of existing around a woman.

Well at least curries got that high IQ to help them cope. If it wasn't for that they'd be abo tier.
Nigga the average IQ of India is 82. Pakistan and Bangladesh both have average IQs in the lower 80s as well. What are you talking about? The few million smartest curries living in White countries =/= representative of the typical low IQ curry.

Why do these guys even bother going to clubs.

Whats so 'creepy' about that man? Creepy that man other than Chad exist? No logic in that, no reason. How can women be considered human is beyond my comprehension.