Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry gets stabbed to death for being subhuman

Yep. Bronze skin for men is seen as peak even among Asians. It's why athletic characters in anime tend to be tan

Difference is that arabs did the raping, while indians got raped.
Lifefuel if Bronze Skin is a halo tbh. I have Bronze Skin.

If one is willing to take the risk. Personally I wouldn't even move to a black-majority neighborhood in the West, much less straight-up Africa
Indians literally live like white people in Africa. Sounds like heaven for them.

"Despite making up less than 1% of the population, they are estimated to contribute up to 65% of the country's tax revenues.[2] Sudhir Ruparelia, who is of Indian origin, is the richest man in Uganda and has an estimated fortune of $1 billion.[2]"

Meanwhile, when the nigs expelled the Indians, this happened

"The expulsion did significant damage to both Uganda's economy and international reputation. Many world leaders condemned the expulsion and several nations, particularly the United Kingdom and India, cut diplomatic ties as a result. The economy suffered a significant drop in GDP as many native Ugandans lacked the expertise necessary to operate their newly acquired businesses."

My mom, sister, female cousin, aunt are all rosey white in color and their husbands are all tan/medium brown in color. Plus,there are multiple studies that affirm that tan>pale for men.

"Bronze" as a descriptor is pushing it tbh. The ideal isn't SEA gook type skin but something like this

My mom, sister, female cousin, aunt are all rosey white in color and their husbands are all tan/medium brown in color. Plus,there are multiple studies that affirm that tan>pale for men.
Just began for tancels:feelsautistic:

Whites have become weak. Rice were always physically weak. Therefore, as Shishio says, the weak get killed.
Certain kinds lol Mongols and Japs were strong and brutal as fuck.

meanwhile a wealth fag eats some lobster in a hotel Right Now .

And Samantha 38g Gets her Tits Sprayed On .

kek World :feelsclown:

Same blood and same people. Japanese people still have it in them but they've been neutered. It was only 80 years ago
What kind of rice are you? Jap?

Nothing off value is lost

roided freak took a few hits too many to the head during his football career maybe.

Color is not your problem, its your pheno.

You can put a med gypsy, a turk, a jew, and an indian on the wall, the curry will be on the lower of the totem pole every time, thats just how the cookie crumbles for some.

a reminder that normies are a more deadly threat to us than foids. foids can be easily overpowered but normies are a threat we all need to prepare ourselves for. buy a vest and get a firearm that you bring with you always. we cannot give these normies another chance
@Incel Philosopher will defend the normie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back