Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry gets stabbed to death for being subhuman

Wtf he looks pretty decent too if that's his fate then what does subhuman shitskin curries go through :dafuckfeels:

Wow the title of this post wasn’t even exaggerating. Imagine if bluepillers saw this

Wow the title of this post wasn’t even exaggerating. Imagine if bluepillers saw this
Bluepillers will cope by saying the murderer was just a racist piece of shit, not like they would've had the same thoughts as him if they were in his shoes:feelsclown:.

@wereq
@ilieknothing
@IncelKing
@CopeHarderNow
@Epedaphic
@CopingForBrutality
@Dravidiancel
@Zer0/∞

@Indracel
@OwariDa
@Confessor
@PLA1092

Worst part is it was another deathnic that killed him:lul:.
Jock Chadriguez killed him for being a subhuman shitskin eyesore who was polluting the gym with his subhuman presence.

good news
Gigasubhuman rice and curries have NO business being in the barbarian West where testosterone, musculature, intimidating stature, aggression, and hyper-sexuality rules sociobiological dynamics. If you're not a mogger, DO NOT SHOW YOURSELF IN PUBLIC.

Wtf he looks pretty decent too if that's his fate then what does subhuman shitskin curries go through :dafuckfeels:
He looked like a shitskin slave pajeet beggar. How was he anywhere near decent?

Everybody talks about incel violance but no one talks about the violence subhumans are subjected to, it definitely eclipses all the retards that get shot up at school

@Grim_Reaper this incident reminds of this time when I was out on a morning walk and this dog I usually cuddle with attacked this very dark-skinned bare-footed gigatruecel homeless beggar out of nowhere. I presumed he got attacked for looking dark and ugly. Beyond over for truecels. Suicide is their only salvation. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Everybody talks about incel violance but no one talks about the violence subhumans are subjected to, it definitely eclipses all the retards that get shot up at school
Subhumans whose gene pools are incompatible with mogger classes should stay away from said moggers.

@Grim_Reaper this incident reminds of this time when I was out on a morning walk and this dog I usually cuddle with attacked this very dark-skinned bare-footed gigatruecel homeless beggar out of nowhere. I presumed he got attacked for looking dark and ugly. Beyond over for truecels. Suicide is their only salvation. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
When you're so repulsive that different species can tell:feelsrope:.

He looked like a shitskin slave pajeet beggar. How was he anywhere near decent?
He mogs the average curry sitskin to suicide and back but keep coping
89q8mqcg_varun-raj-pucha-jordan-andrade-_625x300_09_November_23.jpg
a-busy-and-congested-dasashwamedh-ghat-road-in-varanasi-india-KNY1XF.jpg

He mogs the average curry sitskin to suicide and back but keep coping
89q8mqcg_varun-raj-pucha-jordan-andrade-_625x300_09_November_23.jpg
a-busy-and-congested-dasashwamedh-ghat-road-in-varanasi-india-KNY1XF.jpg
This is the pajeet that got killed:

As you can see, he's just a typical curry.

Fuckin brutal, curries cannot catch a break. He also died in INDIANa, get it?

"A little weird"

Always got accused of this in school even if I wasnt doing anything jfl.
Its their inbuilt mechanism of disgust and revulsion whenever they see subhumans.

a reminder that normies are a more deadly threat to us than foids. foids can be easily overpowered but normies are a threat we all need to prepare ourselves for. buy a vest and get a firearm that you bring with you always. we cannot give these normies another chance

"Andrade maintained that he acted in self-defence, portraying himself as a "defensive fighter" who eliminated a threat with a knife. Upon further inquiry about the details of the attack, Andrade allegedly responded with a vague explanation, "Uh, I just put it through.""

Might be a psycho, no remorse at all.

Lmao that’s brutal

So subhuman he can’t try to gymcel without being killed

Simply Existing as a subhuman is now starting to be seen as a “threat”, and a justifiable reason to be litERally murdERed in the name of “self-defence”

AmERican-cels should get their concealed carry pERmit for protection from murdERous normies, chads and even foids.

Absolutely ovER for incels in countries whERe citizens DON’T have the right to bear arms.

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer, I think this should be pinned. I don't think there has actually been a case where someone gets killed just for being ugly until now.

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer, I think this should be pinned. I don't think there has actually been a case where someone gets killed just for being ugly until now.
Done GIF

Brutal and Trannys say that incels do not get killed for being incel

brutal blackpilling for that curry

Chad throwing away his life to headshot a curry manlet jfl

Good. Subhumans like this act like big shit in Curryland. These subhumans the the audacity to claim any kind of superiority for being 'upper cashte' or 'North Shitdian'. Good on this Chadriguez for showing this curry his place(in the gutters).
All pajeets are dalits in the west regardless of their caste or status in India.

Chad throwing away his life to headshot a curry manlet jfl
Master morality evokes deep hatred and disgust towards the weak and ugly.

Master morality evokes deep hatred and disgust towards the weak and ugly.
Jock Chadriguez killed him for being a subhuman shitskin eyesore who was polluting the gym with his subhuman presence.
View attachment 951006View attachment 951011View attachment 951012
@Grim_Reaper this Chadriguez acted exactly in accordance with what Shishio says here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX3fyeNG92o

Those who practice master morality despise weakness and meekness.

least violent spic

This ideology is getting closer to becoming the norm :lul::lul::lul:.
Dude, that's were its absolutely going. Shishio was 100% right with his blackpills which is why I get disappointed when incels here fail to appreciate his wisdom.
Look at this barbaric shit:

Dude, that's were its absolutely going. Shishio was 100% right with his blackpills which is why I get disappointed when incels here fail to appreciate his wisdom.
Look at this barbaric shit:

View attachment 951591
Well that's just niggers being niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back