Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry gets humiliated by Chaddam, takes it like a whipped dog

C

Confessor

Banned
-

Jfl at South Asian 'Masculinity' :lul::lul:
This curry got insulted to his face and couldn't do shit. Even I am not this low T.

If this was a Black or Latino guy the Paki would have been hospitalised.

Pakis are curries so its chadpreet not chaddam

paki men are very thug maxxed and violent unlike curries but he's still a curry tho bullying another curry.

So somalis and indonesians are also chaddams? Jfl @ your logic
Guess that makes sense but generally Westoids really think Pakistan and Afghanistan are MENA so I just put them there

subhuman curries bullying slightly more subhuman curries. Curry coping is brutal af

In YouTube videos about filthy or poor India there's always pakicels roasting India kek

Beast titan

I still consistently hold that hindus are gigachad; hairy, low-inhib, COWS

Sounds like a troll post jfl

i can understand getting builled by tyrones but curries? brootal

In YouTube videos about filthy or poor India there's always pakicels roasting India kek
they do it on both sides Indians do it too it is just cope both countries are shitholes it is how curries cope instead of fixing their problems they blame others and take pride in their religion/case ect, ect it is one big flaw of curries which I hate the only decent place in curryland is south India imo

The most recent one was about how Indians "steal" history from Pakistan like the indus valley civilization
sounds like LARP I have never heard a Paki apart from nationalist online pages think like this I think Pakis should know India consists of variety of culture and history and no one can 'claim' the Indus valley because the people that lived there are long gone and are said to be some kind of dravidians but there is no evidence linking them with south India apart from keezhadi excavations

"I confronted him" aka he just takes with a slightly higher tone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back