Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry foids are turning up their whoredom and love for white men. When will curry men revolt?

Like my cousin, married a mayofag and posts bikini pics on whorestagram

Brutally over for curries, I'm seeing more and more currywhore actors in India getting white bfs

What's the equivalent of "whitu cocku onry"" for currywhores?

Absolute rage fuel seeing this whores race betraying.

Atleast curryfoids don't fuck niggers, dogs and horses unlike degenerate cumskin whores.

i hope both of them die of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva

Atleast curryfoids don't fuck niggers, dogs and horses unlike degenerate cumskin whores.

oh my fellow currycel :feelskek:
ignorant on incels.is??

i could send you a curry becky getting stretched by a tyrone...
jbb is law like jbw

Bluepilled af lmao
yeh he'll post something thats based then go full retard the next post :feelskek:
in NA northern curry/paki curry foids go out of their way to date/fuck niggers, usually to taste bbc and make their retard helicopter helicopter parents upset

yeh he'll post something thats based then go full retard the next post :feelskek:
in NA northern curry/paki curry foids go out of their way to date/fuck niggers, usually to taste bbc and make their retard helicopter helicopter parents upset
Same here in Netherlands, curryfoids+Tyrone couple is quite common.

oh my fellow currycel :feelskek:
ignorant on incels.is??

i could send you a curry becky getting stretched by a tyrone...
jbb is law like jbw
They are extremely rare you fool. Cumskin whores are known for being coal burners not curryfoid. Even I can show many vids of curry men railing cumskin whores but that doesn't mean anything.
The only foids who fuck chimps the most after sheboons are cumskin whores.
Indian whores are actually more likely to marry Asians than niggers.

They are extremely rare you fool. Cumskin whores are known for being coal burners not curryfoid. Even I can show many vids of curry men railing cumskin whores but that doesn't mean anything.
The only foids who fuck chimps the most after sheboons are cumskin whores.
Indian whores are actually more likely to marry Asians than niggers.

currycel where you do live? they might be rare 10yrs ago, now its fairly common to date/fk tyyrones
tyrones also slay cumskin whores more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back