Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry foids actually look like the ugly armpit girl meme jfl. I was scrolling through tinder and saw this meme in action.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So this is the meme

66E1806F 988E 4C3B 8E33 C074C896FC5A
E2C0B8C5 73F1 4332 9AB6 F0DBFB56BC6F

These are the horrendous beasts. Currys actually have the ugliest Foids in the universe

FCEAAD08 6E6D 4181 AB4C 22406BE8E1FA
747D299C FECD 43E5 88A8 FA800673203F

And then later I found this beast

395D5F6D AAD7 4AC9 A31F AE4DBC8AE367
9735DCC3 B693 4EFA BD7D 3720228582CF
6FE90C05 6A2B 4BE4 AC55 3CD61907DC7C
37998466 0D37 4307 87B3 A8040F1FC5EB

Curry guys are legit the unluckiest. They have the most horrendous women. If you are curry it’s over for you. You accept this or die a virgin. You decide

you've gotten a lot of likes
:feelsseriously:

I thing the second "beast" is kinda pretty

The one in the purple bikini :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Lmao brutal. Make no mistake though, guys will still find this hot and simp for these freaks. There are even some examples in this thread.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: this is so disgusting to look at

chadfishing with his own pics :chad::chad::chad:
Idk how curries manage to get turned on by these disgusting beasts. So fuckin gross .

Worse than sheboons

Better than sheboons tbh. They probably shriek less and don't have 8 inch nails to claw other sheboons' weaves with.

So this is the meme

View attachment 413046View attachment 413047

These are the horrendous beasts. Currys actually have the ugliest Foids in the universe

View attachment 413050View attachment 413051

And then later I found this beast

View attachment 413052View attachment 413053View attachment 413048View attachment 413049

Curry guys are legit the unluckiest. They have the most horrendous women. If you are curry it’s over for you. You accept this or die a virgin. You decide
I would fuck every curry you just posted here, though I would want her to shave the armpit hair first. Alas, I can’t even get a curry..

chadcels at it again

Im ok with that actually

is this a chadfish or your profile? also arent you in the US?
It’s chadfish snd you can change your location to anywhere in world with tinder++

is there a worse fate than being born a curry male?

Im ok with that actually
Wtf how are you ok with that. This is why men are incels. They take whatever they can get.

99 percent foids on the other hand will never never be ok sub 3-4 male

Wtf how are you ok with that. This is why men are incels. They take whatever they can get.

We're incels bc every chad is fucking like 10 foids, and those foids are hoping he'll be their bf and not talking to anyone else

No ugly women for me :feelsjuice:

guys it's obvious that abos are the most subhuman it's not even a contest. then nigs and curries tied I guess. some curries look almost white and not so hairy and some sheboons are curvy and very neotenous

I'd fuck everyone foid there, and you're a volcel if you wouldn't
I would fuck every curry you just posted here, though I would want her to shave the armpit hair first. Alas, I can’t even get a curry..
This.
I've been rejected by Foids that look like that and worse.

The abo is strong in them

Volcel if you wouldnt fuck

Too bad for them just how they only like white guys id much rather have a white girl

jfl youre saying that like I have any other choice
btw if you truly believe you can get better then maybe this site isnt for you

The third foid isnt that bad. Just put a bag on her head

I see better looking currry foids everyday. The ones you posted have bottom tier smv

I see better looking currry foids everyday. The ones you posted have bottom tier smv
That’s true this is bottom but also 60% foids in curry land

Would pound them Indian sluts like a Scythian warlord.

jfl youre saying that like I have any other choice
btw if you truly believe you can get better then maybe this site isnt for you
A considerable amount of people on this site are Stacey-sexual and at the very least, Becky-sexual.

Still demands white chad only

giga volcel standardscel

Would never gf and only fuck to avoid being accused of being volcel

They indeed look like sheboons, I still would though.

Those curry foids are above average and i would bang the shit out of them without thinking twice. Fakecel if you say otherwise.

I would fuck that foid. Apart from the armpits there is nothing really disgusting about her and she could easily just shave that or I would bang her from behind without seeing it

I would until my dick fell off.

The second one is absolutely hideous but the other two are average-ish for a curry.
The girls here in curryland looks ok to me. I don't have high standards probably because of my high T levels
Yes that's true.

2nd one is alright, 1st one is terrible, has the body of a 50 year old landwhale whos lost weight but everything's still saggy