Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry foid gets knocked up by white Chad, fears curry parents will kill her for being a whore

getting pregnant at 16, any normal parents would freak out, not just Indian

whoring it up at 16, while we incels were getting bullied and beaten up at 16

She started having sex at 12 and a secret abortion at that time holy shit :feelsohgod:
Even currywhores are competing with white whores now jfl :feelswhat:

holy shit :feelskek: :feelskek: hope her parents kill her (in call of duty) tbh
I hope she gets capped (in real life) as an warning for the pajeetas that make curries suffer so much

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:Disgusting she deserves to get stoned to death (in video game )

What a fucking currywhore, her parents should stone her

@Misogynist Curry 卐

She’s having sex at 16 and has been sense she was 12. While I am rotting on .is at her same age :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I hope her and her mongrel fetus abomination both get stoned to death.

Such kind of Degenerate whores should deserve to death

Hopefully she gets honor killed :feelsgah:

I truly am at a loss for words. How can females consistently end up acting worse than the hyperbolic jokes we make regarding them? There is no low for them

This is why I've moved on to latinas

Praying to Allah that this whore gets honour killed

her looksmatch rotting in the ganges while she's getting clapped since 12. actually insane

Such foids don't deserve to live. They are embarrassment to this world.

These days they'll give her a medal

indians worship whites as gods, so they would tolerate it if it means having a whiter grandchild

She started having sex at 12 and a secret abortion at that time holy shit :feelsohgod:
Even currywhores are competing with white whores now jfl :feelswhat:

View attachment 704378
I just don't know what to say anymore ... Many was right ... Prabhuda was right ... Women should just be married off early

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back