Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry foid comes up with 1.3 Billions reasons why she rejects currycels

women like this are a complete joke, they act like their hatred of their own race's men is the result of some progressive political thinking or whatever but really it's just their desire to be subjugated and used as a piece of meat by white men. pathetic

1.3 Billion means, India population meaning she want JBW

if the average curry looked good this dumb whore wouldnt care about any of that bs

The whore is so fucking dumb she didn't subtract the foids from those 1.3B :feelskek: Ethincwhoremoment

The whore is so fucking dumb she didn't subtract the foids from those 1.3B :feelskek: Ethincwhoremoment

KEK this foid is also pro abortion but whines about gender based abortion like it makes abortion evil just because it's gender based

Studying humans is very interesting.

This is how female humans work. They make excuses to validate their actions. Im not even sure if they know they're wrong on account of them being comparable to literal children, but somewhere deep down they have the minor cognitive ability to understand what they're doing isn't right.

Indian and Asian women are perhaps the best example of what shitty self hating women are.

in reality its female nature that compels them to white men. They percieve them as better than themselves (a rare occurrence for females) and thus will whore themselves out to them with no questions asked.

Evolutionary speaking they are the failures of their own race. The only good thing that they do is destroy the white gene pool, further bringing the white race to an end.

Cumskincels may gain lifefuel from this. But the long term effects will effectively destroy the white race over time. That is if they don't destroy themselves first, which they are already doing at an alarming rate.

Photo l

Last edited:
Currycels on suicide watch

Imagine taking the time to read all this. Yeah, curry cunts hate ALL curries, it's not just limited to Indians. Can a based pajeet lynch these type of cunts instead of innocent Islamic dudes?

All this words to say she likes white Cock.

Imagine taking the time to read all this. Yeah, curry cunts hate ALL curries, it's not just limited to Indians. Can a based pajeet lynch these type of cunts instead of innocent Islamic dudes?
Yeah,in the comments section,Pakistani foids strongly agree.
All this words to say she likes white Cock.
Yes,curry foids in the comment section all say they date "interracially".We all know interracially just means JBW.

Last edited:

Paki foids agreeing in the comments. Lmao.

Westernisation is a menace.

The real life fuel here is that curries and sands continue to remain based. Just read about the foid bitching about being told to not dress like a slut in traditional dresses, or about Islamic laws.

I will now apply for a political position in curryland. It's time to make these whores seethe and pass constitutional amendments banning whoredom LEGALLY in curryland.

90% of curries will probably agree. Democracy is in our favour.

I am not trolling, unironically. I could get in touch with a few MLAs. There's already public modesty laws in India but it would be great if it went Arab-tier. Even Hindu Dindus would probably agree. The only curries who will oppose will be the 2-5% politically insignificant Westernised simps and whores.

Last edited:
Wow they are being racist towards Indians for no reason. Foids like this deserve to be “abused” by their fathers and husbands. They are whores and should be treated as such.
Hindus and Muslims should stop fighting and team up and work together to revoke foid’s rights.

" Men, and their families want younger girls so they can "mold" them as they choose. "

This hag hates the loli pill

I've heard a lot of women get Love Jihad'd into Islam. That true?
I partially agree with her. Chasing white men - I mean, Chads - doesn't invalidate that women in India are treated like shit compared to other countries.
Yeah, to be fair, Hinduism as a religion is actually hell for women, which is funny since many Hindpoo males accuse Islam of being extreme in its treatment of holes

Last edited:
Some of it is a good points like polygamy. No wonder it is an incel country

That’s just Muslims policing thots and converting them to Islam. Hindus should be thankful.
lmao I came across of a pajeet on twitter seething at like 100+ marriage documents at a place he worked all being muslim man/hindu women.

It’s Over for currycels

Honestly if the whole country goes extinct because they lost their foids I wouldn’t care :feelshaha:

she could just write that they arent attracted to indian men. as if women dont drool over abusive chads.

She forgot to mention the most important aspect, which is that currycels are the worst looking race.

curry foids want be BLEACHED.COM

Don't care didn't read plus she is a westernized whore

That’s just Muslims policing thots and converting them to Islam. Hindus should be thankful.
COPE, the muslim who doesn't strive in the way of Allah and doesn't open fire on foids like these sipping expensive wine and whining about in a hotel lobby is just LARPING, had I been a muslim I would've done Jihadmaxxing a lot earlier, there's no point in being sad and watching others happy, the sweet smell of nitrocelluloids, the smoke, supersonic cracks from a 7.62mm round just before the foid flinches upon impact is the best mod in ARMA 3, tho the only reason curries become Jihadis is that their entire existence is worthless as a man and they just want to attach themselves to something greater, only to clean latrines in a Daesh stronghold

Last edited:
I already knew it was over for me. Why did she bother writing a thesis paper explaning the same thing?

Capture

This foid is not good at putting this facade, hole spilled the blackpill look for yourselves:feelsclown: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just wait till chad comes along. She’ll be the perfect submissive housewife/sex slave to him and wont ever complain about it. As if she’s gonna refuse to put out forever lmao.

but then she is Indian. So maybe she’ll never lock down a chad.
She forgot to mention the most important aspect, which is that currycels are the worst looking race.
100%. All those things she views as problems would be minor inconveniences that she would gladly put up and maybe even enjoy if her husband was a chad.

Last edited:

BTW, this is exactly white chad does to her, fucking curry bloating baffoon, not to mention these whores idealise noodlewhores, and noodlewhores are truly sick individuals, rices are not even as bad looking as curries :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
This foid is not good at putting this facade, hole spilled the blackpill look for yourselves:feelsclown: :feelskek: :feelskek:
BTW, this is exactly white chad does to her, fucking curry bloating baffoon, not to mention these whores idealise noodlewhores, and noodlewhores are truly sick individuals, rices are not even as bad looking as curries :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
If it makes you feel any better the guys that have to worry about foids like this are the guys that still date.
For us we aren't even in the running so what that sub says about dating and never settling isn't the part we should pay attention to. The part we should pay attention to imo is when they start redirecting their ire at ugly males their age in a non-relationship based context like this

or this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/eklpz4/braindead_males_and_pickmes_alike_are_just_loving/

women like this are a complete joke, they act like their hatred of their own race's men is the result of some progressive political thinking or whatever but really it's just their desire to be subjugated and used as a piece of meat by white men. pathetic

If it makes you feel any better the guys that have to worry about foids like this are the guys that still date.
For us we aren't even in the running so what that sub says about dating and never settling isn't the part we should pay attention to. The part we should pay attention to imo is when they start redirecting their ire at ugly males their age in a non-relationship based context like this

or this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/eklpz4/braindead_males_and_pickmes_alike_are_just_loving/

That's already happening, in Curryland, foids legit hate us, I've seen that disgust in their eyes, even foid teachers hate students just because they're not normies and are hideous, introvert currycels

Last edited:
Everything she listed in that thread and the fact that India banned TikTok is the reason why I think india is based and the men aren't cucked

I partially agree with her. Chasing white men - I mean, Chads - doesn't invalidate that women in India are treated like shit compared to other countries.
They aren't treated like shit. They're just not treated like gods like they are in the West.

View attachment 344465
They like that shit if its chad who does it

Just saw the reaction to this on a curry forum
0433282A C68C 465A 97A4 57920997929B

Based?

I don't even wanna read this.
KEK this foid is also pro abortion but whines about gender based abortion like it makes abortion evil just because it's gender based
Makes sense :feelstastyman:
Studying humans is very interesting.

This is how female humans work. They make excuses to validate their actions. Im not even sure if they know they're wrong on account of them being comparable to literal children, but somewhere deep down they have the minor cognitive ability to understand what they're doing isn't right.

Indian and Asian women are perhaps the best example of what shitty self hating women are.

in reality its female nature that compels them to white men. They percieve them as better than themselves (a rare occurrence for females) and thus will whore themselves out to them with no questions asked.

Evolutionary speaking they are the failures of their own race. The only good thing that they do is destroy the white gene pool, further bringing the white race to an end.

Cumskincels may gain lifefuel from this. But the long term effects will effectively destroy the white race over time. That is if they don't destroy themselves first, which they are already doing at an alarming rate.

View attachment 344308
oak tree IQ and gorillapilled. Couldn't even said better myself. I don't get why there are 2 billions of curries and ricecels. If women of those races want to have high quality genes descendants they should rather not reproduce.

Lifefuel to see the end of white race, though, as the white gene pool will degrade, the smv of each white male will rise exponentially because rare imo.
They aren't treated like shit. They're just not treated like gods like they are in the West.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back