Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How the fuck has FemaleDatingStrategy not been banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Because gynocentrism. Most men are cucks who will still gladly die for foids like that one who wrote that.

Lmao men are "biologically disposable" because men decided for it to be that way. Women aren't even really people. They're a resource like oil or gold. The man who has the most of it is powerful and respected, therefore men try to fuck each other over to obtain it.

Reddit is cucked

Because of the "f" and the "e".

Hole privilege.

Also remember that many ITtards lurk on there and perfectly reconcile such things as muh must protect wahmen from hateful inkels and those apparently okay statements from FDS.

Reddit admins think vagina= a KWEEEEEEEEN

Because kikes and femoids rule this world

Screenshot 20200919 194522 TikTok

Because gynocentrism. Most men are cucks who will still gladly die for foids like that one who wrote that.
Cucks like that need to be beaten by gangs of uncucked men.

jfl if men don't rise up in the coming decades

honestly that FDS post sounds like something i'd say. it's pretty based.

only difference is that i'd post that to show how foids live life on tutorial mode while men are disposable.
they posted it to shit on men, but they accidentally shared a good blackpill rofl

Because it all works in one direction only, unfortunately.

Also remember that many ITtards lurk on there and perfectly reconcile such things as muh must protect wahmen from hateful inkels and those apparently okay statements from FDS.
banfemalehatesubs has overlap with FDS.
Guess what post IT once pinned on their sub.

IncelTear pinned banfemalehatesubs
IT goes after antipinkpill

Lmao men are "biologically disposable" because men decided for it to be that way. Women aren't even really people. They're a resource like oil or gold. The man who has the most of it is powerful and respected, therefore men try to fuck each other over to obtain it.

FDS is not wrong though

Women have it so easy yet most of them are too dumb to realize it and use it to their advantage

No substitute for your IQ I guess

Lmao men are "biologically disposable" because men decided for it to be that way. Women aren't even really people. They're a resource like oil or gold. The man who has the most of it is powerful and respected.
Intellectual mammoth moment

Men who don’t rise up deserve their fate tbh
Some guys here still talk about how if they confronted radical feminists in a war scenario they would rape them. They would torture and kill all of us if they could and that comparatively lenient of a thing is suggested. It shows the gynocentrism even here.
@Mainländer

Yeah why does this keep getting asked. Like do these idiots know which way reddit leans? FFS it's leftist cuck central.
And they are also trying to distance themselves from the stereotype that they are a male oriented platform so they let anything female oriented slide.

Reddit is obviously biased towards foids. Any sub that criticizes foids gets banned. I am surprised pussypassdenied hasn’t gotten banned yet. FDS constantly talks badly about men and banfoidhatesubs just accuses random subs of “degrading waman”. But banfoidhatesubs can be helpful at times when they give shoutouts to based subs I have never even heard of before

Some guys here still talk about how if they confronted radical feminists in a war scenario they would rape them. They would torture and kill all of us if they could and that comparatively lenient of a thing is suggested. It shows the gynocentrism even here.
@Mainländer

Yeah women would push an incel off a bridge if given the opportunity, and eventually will just lock us all up in camps as gynocentrism increases.

Women are a tax burden. It never gets talked about in the mainstream. Then these cunts think they're not being carried by men.

She's not valuable just for being a foid. Wtf? Most millenial and younger women are childless single cunts. They're worse than useless when you consider how they're tax burdens.

Yeah women would push an incel off a bridge if given the opportunity, and eventually will just lock us all up in camps as gynocentrism increases.
They need to be imprisoned and stripped of all positions of power before they do that to more males.
Raping and "capturing" them as sex slaves makes them get off easy believe it or not. Even the FDS post kind of hinted at that.
Treat them as "biologically disposable" and see how they like that.

only difference is that i'd post that to show how foids live life on tutorial mode while men are disposable.
they posted it to shit on men, but they accidentally shared a good blackpill rofl
This is a cope. They are normalizing treating men as disposable. It's not a good thing.

Last edited:

@Mainländer
If men want to insist on sex with their wives, or slap them in the face to correct some wrong thing they did, this is considered atrocious and even talking about it can already ruin your life. But if radfems want to geld, torture and kiss us, nobody cares. Even if they actually did it people would hardly care.

If men want to insist on sex with their wives, or slap them in the face to correct some wrong thing they did, this is considered atrocious and even talking about it can already ruin your life. But if radfems want to geld, torture and kiss us, nobody cares. Even if they actually did it people would hardly care.
These are the people to "fight" back and "rise" up against tbh
Not some nameless civilians, crowds of normies enjoying life. And only when they directly make their move. But they are cowards and try to coordinate it violence through proxy and get special interest groups to target people like us.
They need to be deplatformed from social media sites like they do to others.
IRL first thing is first, women need to sign up for the draft if they want to vote. This has gone too far.

Not kiss, kill.

First thing is first, women need to sign up for the draft if they want to vote. This has gone too far.
That would already be a good start on showing how equality is bullshit and women don't really want it.

In this case, why wouldn't we just show them how biology REALLY works and just use the better and stronger physical bodies we've been given? They must not be aware thay bringing biology into the discussion means an auto loss for them at the end of the logical string. We are disposable, yes, but they are also defenseless against the vast majority of men.

Not kiss, kill.
I know.
If there are ever people you want to unleash your rage on they are it. Because they'll do it first. They don't want us to have enjoyment or copes and want us to know we are powerless. There are sociopathic scum.

That would already be a good start on showing how equality is bullshit and women don't really want it.
Not even drafting them but them having to sign up for the possibility of having to get drafted (not some volunteering like now, all of them getting drafted in the event of a war) under threat of penalty of prison and no access to financial aid or positions in government jobs like males face now.
And it doesn't matter if "women don't really want it". As you see holding the value of whether "women want it or not" sacrosanct is devaluing the lives of males and leading to their lives being cut short.

Women invent nothing, create nothing, build nothing, innovate nothing, THEY ARE MACHINES FOR US TO FUCK AND POP OUR BABIES OUT. That's it. That's their whole worth

I don't think any subs should be banned. All my favorite subs have been banned now so I just browse reddit anonymously now. The whole site is now a soy wasteland.

I just don't see what the big deal is. FDS appears to be full of bottom of the barrel low value females who are fighting over who gets to be Chads and Tyrones pump and dump of the week. They are alll very obviously depressed women who have been steamrolled by the world, and think they are fighting back by being whores, and are trying to use manipulation techniques to scam guys out of money or into marriage. Same old shit women always do.

It's just another subreddit full of sad, depressed women none of whom I could give 2 shits about. Let them keep their sub and let people see for themselves what happens to unwed women who just fucking random guys on Tinder past age 30.

Last edited:
I don't think any subs should be banned. All my favorite subs have been banned now so I just browse reddit anonymously now. The whole site is now a soy wasteland.

I just don't see what the big deal is. FDS appears to be full of bottom of the barrel low value females who are fighting over who gets to be Chads and Tyrones pump and dump of the week. They are alll very obviously depressed women who have been steamrolled by the world, and think they are fighting back by being whores, and are trying to use manipulation techniques to scam guys out of money or into marriage. Same old shit women always do.

It's just another subreddit full of sad, depressed women none of whom I could give 2 shits about. Let them keep their sub and let people see for themselves what happens to u wed women who keep using Tinder at age 30.
Cope. But yeah FDS is nothing new. It's just more brazen and uses recycled manosphere arguments against low status males.

It's not "cope" if its true. The women there ain't no 10 out of 10 models. Attractive "high value" women dont need to learn things on that sub, and they don't aim to get pump and dumped. I bet FDS foids are all depressed because they can't fuck an actual Chad or at least not get in a real relationship with one, even if they do follow all their tricks and tips.

Last edited:
It's not "cope" if its true. The women tbere aint' no 10 out of 10 models. Attractive "high value" women dont need to learn things on that sub, and they dont aim to get pump and dumped. And i bet they are all depressed because they can't fuck an actual Chad even if they do follow all their tricks and tips.
That sounds like "the wall" cope which is frowned upon here.
And yeah most of the women there probably aren't stacies but they still get the world handed to them.
The foids there are quite dumb and arrogant but that doesn't still mean they aren't still winning in life compared to most males. And reddit caters to them by keeping their sub unbanned and not even quarantining it while banning and quarantining incel and mgtow subs.

That sounds like "the wall" cope which is frowned upon here.
And yeah most of the women there probably aren't stacies but they still get the world handed to them.
The foids there are quite dumb and arrogant but that doesn't still mean they aren't still winning in life compared to most males. And reddit caters to them by keeping their sub unbanned and not even quarantining it while banning and quarantining incel and mgtow subs.
The wall is real, I've seen it. It's not cope. Women do lose SMV after they hit 30 and become fat, angry bitches. Believing that fat ugly women get to fuck male model Chads would "cope". My guess is Chad isn't fucking any FDS women. Its why they are all bitter and sound like deluded, self-absorbed bitches.

The wall is real, I've seen it. It's not cope. Women do lose SMV after they hit 30 and become fat, angry bitches. Believing that fat ugly women get to fuck male model Chads would "cope". My guess is Chad isn't fucking any FDS women. Its why they are all bitter and sound like deluded, self-absorbed bitches.
I believe the wall is real too as in women can't get Chads to commit easily after a certain age but a lot of people here disagree.
Whether or not Chad is fucking the FDS women I agree they are delusional, worthless, sociopathic pieces of shit though.

it has Female in the name. reddit won't touch that, they respect wahmen

Men are biologically disposable because sperm is cheap and plentiful. One man can produce tons of sperm.

Do these women really believe they have a chance at getting a Chad millionaire husband? They're even more delusional than I thought. Those type of men likely don't even want to settle down in the first place. A bunch of morons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back