Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry comedian spreading hiroshima nagasaki race pills to normies

He can pass as south Italian, Spaniard and Greek.

He can pass as south Italian, Spaniard and Greek.
True this is the best option for curries. Pass as Latino Spanish instead of telling others you a curry.

He’s not funny at all

And I thought that German humor was bad

Can someone give a quick rundown of what he says? I hate watching stand up comedy

Can someone give a quick rundown of what he says? I hate watching stand up comedy
Pretty much the currypill, that it’s over for curries and they have no advantage in any way possible. And that real white supremacy is white men getting way more women wanting to fuck them than curries.

Pretty much the currypill, that it’s over for curries and they have no advantage in any way possible. And that real white supremacy is white men getting way more women wanting to fuck them than curries.
Yeah, should've guessed so. And yeah, white supremacypill is brutal, I've accepted it at this point

Yeah, should've guessed so. And yeah, white supremacypill is brutal, I've accepted it at this point
Biological white supremacy is far far more brutal than the leftist soys cope with.

i wouldn't even guess him to be curry. fuck this faggot. also curry foids are not desired outside of curryland so he doesnt even make sense :feelswhat:

i wouldn't even guess him to be curry. fuck this faggot. also curry foids are not desired outside of curryland so he doesnt even make sense :feelswhat:
HES JUST PIUNCHING DOWN. He's just a KLOWN for HUUUWHITE PUSSY

Biological white supremacy is far far more brutal than the leftist soys cope with.
what do you mean by that? And yeah, it's self evideny honestly, it's why even normies acknowledge it. But they just call it "white privilege" instead. JFL I remember watching some vid of a black woman SEETHING at the fact that black men were always complimenting her green eyes, no doubt because some Anglo bull piped her Negro grandmother. Will link the vid if you want.

White supremacy is natural. Speaking as a Turk from a very mixed family, I can attest to this 100%. I have family that range from looking like Kazakhs with chink eyes to Arabs with hooked noses to Europeans with light hair

Foids have infinite smv no matter what. And yeah, he doesn’t look very curry.

what do you mean by that? And yeah, it's self evideny honestly, it's why even normies acknowledge it. But they just call it "white privilege" instead. JFL I remember watching some vid of a black woman SEETHING at the fact that black men were always complimenting her green eyes, no doubt because some Anglo bull piped her Negro grandmother. Will link the vid if you want.

White supremacy is natural. Speaking as a Turk from a very mixed family, I can attest to this 100%. I have family that range from looking like Kazakhs with chink eyes to Arabs with hooked noses to Europeans with light hair
At this point they need to just stop non white people from breeding, cause everyone wants to be white, no matter if they are religious muslims, jews, curries, noodles, etc.

Everyone hates ugly people, that’s nothing new.
Most incels here are kinda average looking, they're just not tall enough for females' criteria and/or are framecel etc. Also lot of guys here are legit fakecel normie larpers (most of the tall ones), even some high-tier ones (@-BrettyBoy- ) kek :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsYall:

Most incels here are kinda average looking, they're just not tall enough for females' criteria and/or are framecel etc. Also lot of guys here are legit fakecel normie larpers (most of the tall ones), even some high-tier ones (@-BrettyBoy- ) kek :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsYall:
Sub 8s, sub 6 foot, framelets are all failed normie excuses tbh.

Sub 8s, sub 6 foot, framelets are all failed normie excuses tbh.
nah, im a framecel and 172cm tall, most young guys here in Bulgaria are 177-180cm, lot of them gymmaxx like crazy kek.

agreed but he makes seem like they have higher smv compared to other holes which is far from the truth
True, but infinity+10 is still infinity. They can get all the chads to fuck them.

Only light skin fag ones can do that :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

agreed
Lots of dark skinned spanish people in spain tbf, but they dont look bloatmaxed like curries.

nah, im a framecel and 172cm tall, most young guys here in Bulgaria are 177-180cm, lot of them gymmaxx like crazy kek.
Are you ugly?

At this point they need to just stop non white people from breeding, cause everyone wants to be white, no matter if they are religious muslims, jews, curries, noodles, etc.
My main concern in life is Islam, Idgaf if whites are the only humans on earth as long as they're muslim. Needless to say, most Negros and Indians are only able to breed so much due to technology and mediciine enabling them. Most MENAs dont have much kids outside of war zones like Iraq/Syria/Yemen.

True, but infinity+10 is still infinity. They can get all the chads to fuck them.

Lots of dark skinned spanish people in spain tbf, but they dont look bloatmaxed like curries.

Are you ugly?
Can't you comprehend? Height is law. And no, i have an average face. Here lot of tallfag gymbros with gfs are with kinda ugly faces but as i said height is law. What is deemed unatractive by most females is my height and frame.

Last edited:
Can't you comprehend? Height is law. And no, i have an average face. Lot of tallfag gymbros with gfs are with kinda ugly faces but as i said height is law. What is deemed ugly by most females is my height and frame.
whats ur height

My main concern in life is Islam, Idgaf if whites are the only humans on earth as long as they're muslim. Needless to say, most Negros and Indians are only able to breed so much due to technology and mediciine enabling them. Most MENAs dont have much kids outside of war zones like Iraq/Syria/Yemen.
As long as the women are subjugated by males? Based

Can't you comprehend? Height is law. And no, i have an average face. Here lot of tallfag gymbros with gfs are with kinda ugly faces but as i said height is law. What is deemed unatractive by most females is my height and frame.
Height with average looks depends. If you are 5’9” and above, you can probably get a gf as a normie. If you are 6’4” and ugly like st. Blackop2cel, then its over for you.

172 cm and average face is not enough to be considered incel. are you nt?
It's enough you braindead fag. Most guys here are around average looking. As i said for the n-th and last time - height is law. Period. End of "discussion".
As long as the women are subjugated by males? Based

Height with average looks depends. If you are 5’9” and above, you can probably get a gf as a normie. If you are 6’4” and ugly like st. Blackop2cel, then its over for you.
CANT U COMPREHEND ?!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Most guys heightmog me, also i'm veery skinny.

It's enough you braindead fag. Most guys here are around average looking. As i said for the n-th and last time - height is law. Period. End of "discussion".
fakecels.is im shorter than u and below average face

True this is the best option for curries. Pass as Latino Spanish instead of telling others you a curry.
Reminds me of a movie called Samba where there's a light skin Algerian pretending to be Brazilian to fuck with French foids kek

He should stop hurting his own chances by talking about curries, just larp as med theory
:lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill:
Do you think blackpilling the public like this will make it better or worse for curries?

CANT U COMPREHEND ?!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Most guys heightmog me, also i'm veery skinny.
If you are getting heightmogged by most people, then it is over for you buddy boyo. But saying is height is law is cope, women want everything. If you have average or even tall height but a shit face, it’s over for you as well.

:lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill:
Do you think blackpilling the public like this will make it better or worse for curries?

If you are getting heightmogged by most people, then it is over for you buddy boyo. But saying is height is law is cope, women want everything. If you have average or even tall height but a shit face, it’s over for you as well.
Keep larping fren, it's ALMOST impossible to be tallfag and incel :feelsaww::feelskek::lul::feelsclown::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

this guy has talent and is high iq
he is lampooning the shit out of the toxic culture of contrarian positions taken up by the SJW brigade where wokeism trumps everything even objective facts and the scientific method.
the best form of satire is absurd-ism where you stretch out the logic of what you are lampooning and expose every flaw in it comedically
HES JUST PIUNCHING DOWN. He's just a KLOWN for HUUUWHITE PUSSY
true i think his whole angle is i dont really look indian, so i can shit on my own race but im not one of them lol, look t me im a chadpreet and Mediterranean looking light coloured indian.

Notice not once does he say us and unite with his own race, its always at arms length as if he is still trying to disassociate himself from his own race

Last edited:
Keep larping fren, it's ALMOST impossible to be tallfag and incel :feelsaww::feelskek::lul::feelsclown::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Cope, Our saint blackop2cel height mogs everyone on this forum, at 6’4”.

That shit isn't even funny.

dropping the currypill, all foids already know, comedian:y'all: very unfunny

dropping the currypill, all foids already know, comedian:y'all: very unfunny
Apparently the mentally ill morons in IT dont know. We have more weaponry against them.