Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Muslim world is waking up to the fact foids are all whores

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This bitch had caused quite a stir in the Arab world, cause she basically told women to exploit the new law in Egypt and divorce rape their husbands. @tehgymcel420 (from your homeland)

Here’s a video about it in English. It is especially brutal when a woman dressed like her says brutal whore shit. No matter what they wear, a burqa woman with her whole face covered is lusting for chad and fucking over all other males just as much as any bimbo walking around naked with fake tits and ass.

@RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @MuslimCell @persianoldcel @Persianyoungcel @Edmund_Kemper tag anyone that is from an Islamic society or a Muslim coper.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqCGNs0ezMg&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
I am foreseeing someone being beheaded by niggers of the desert :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

gonna need a lot of stones

bUt IzlAM is Chad RelIGion , wahMeN reZpECT uz

What is the new law ?

almost 90% of MENA know the true nature of women. it was written in Quran even

Absolutely brutal for fesikhcels :feelsohgod:

the only thing that matters is regularly beating your hole into submission. that way she doesn't have any funny thoughts. sandniggers have been proficient at this art in the past, hopefully they don't get discouraged :feelsaww:

the only thing that matters is regularly beating your hole into submission. that way she doesn't have any funny thoughts. sandniggers have been proficient at this art in the past, hopefully they don't get discouraged :feelsaww:
They are getting cucked it seems. Notice the number of sandcels here increasing more and more.

Back in the olden days, the wife was the property of the husband. Now even Egypt is abandoning Islamic law in favor of degenerate Western ideologies like feminism.

This bitch had caused quite a stir in the Arab world, cause she basically told women to exploit the new law in Egypt and divorce rape their husbands. @tehgymcel420 (from your homeland)

Here’s a video about it in English. It is especially brutal when a woman dressed like her says brutal whore shit. No matter what they wear, a burqa woman with her whole face covered is lusting for chad and fucking over all other males just as much as any bimbo walking around naked with fake tits and ass.

@RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @MuslimCell @persianoldcel @Persianyoungcel @Edmund_Kemper tag anyone that is from an Islamic society or a Muslim coper.

there are several hoejabis like her here in london,who wear a shit ton of makeup and delude men into thinking that covering your hair suddendly makes you religious.

to me unless a muslim women is wearing a full burqua,she is probably a hoejabi.

Fucking Cuck religion who cares.

that makes no sense though u tards, they're adopting western laws (cucked laws) which means they are the ones being cucked not the religion, they arent implementing islam which under sharia those whores would be stoned to death
One of my crush choose a muslim braindead shit pit over me. Altho she too was a muslim whore I started hating this religion. Once again Cuck Religion. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It is especially brutal when a woman dressed like her says brutal whore shit. No matter what they wear, a burqa woman with her whole face covered is lusting for chad and fucking over all other males
It is proven that all foids are same no matter whatever the religion, believing that foids are traditional based on the way they dress and behave is absolutely delusional, all foids are same having same whore mindset and binding to laws for the sake of religion, let these foids burn in hellfire by God. I'm never getting a foid at all in this life.

ovER for fesikhcels:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Went from building pyramids to getting cucked. The decline is brutal

there are several hoejabis like her here in london,who wear a shit ton of makeup and delude men into thinking that covering your hair suddendly makes you religious.

to me unless a muslim women is wearing a full burqua,she is probably a hoejabi.
Honestly burqa wearers are probably whores as well.

One of my crush choose a muslim braindead shit pit over me. Altho she too was a muslim whore I started hating this religion. Once again Cuck Religion. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl, no shit lol. Muslim chick is going to be with Muslim dude for marriage (but Chad of any type for fucking).

It is proven that all foids are same no matter whatever the religion, believing that foids are traditional based on the way they dress and behave is absolutely delusional, all foids are same having same whore mindset and binding to laws for the sake of religion, let these foids burn in hellfire by God. I'm never getting a foid at all in this life.
Exactly, religiously dressed foids are just cosplaying.

Went from building pyramids to getting cucked. The decline is brutal

Honestly burqa wearers are probably whores as well.

Jfl, no shit lol. Muslim chick is going to be with Muslim dude for marriage (but Chad of any type for fucking).

Exactly, religiously dressed foids are just cosplaying.
i am not saying just because they wear burqas they might be *decent*.it's just a basic requirement for at least considering they are decent.

i am not saying just because they wear burqas they might be *decent*.it's just a basic requirement for at least considering they are decent.
Jfl, fair enough.

I wanted her Muslim pussy. But I don’t want it now could have been infected with STD
Cope, none of us could ever get it.

Muslims are giga cucks if they don’t Stone that vile whore :reeeeee:

Rubbing a man through marriage isn’t something new to me. Let me tell you a story, when I was younger, I had a friend who was obsessed with marriage, he was shorter than me sort of 5 feet, he was a family person willing to find a good girl. He had no girlfriends and no sex experience. Guess what happened to him? Yes, he found a girl where he worked at the time and he went through an arranged marriage and they conclude a marriage contract officially. Looks good! Guess what happened next? She immediately implemented portion (Mahr). He also had given the girl divorce right and marriage portion was payable at any time. According to state law, she could ask for half of the portion as she was virgin and yes, she applied for it legally along with divorce appeal. In fact, he told me he hadn’t touched that girl even once. He told me he had no choice but going to jail or paying that whore the money and it was a significant amount of gold coins. Now imagine, you marry a girl, you don’t touch her, you don’t fuck her and you don’t even see her naked and you pay her a ton of cash.

Later, he figured out that she was planning to marry a chad (her boyfriend) using this money. This true story taught me that even a woman who happens to wear Hijab turns out to be a cheat and a hypocrite.

Rubbing a man through marriage isn’t something new to me. Let me tell you a story, when I was younger, I had a friend who was obsessed with marriage, he was shorter than me sort of 5 feet, he was a family person willing to find a good girl. He had no girlfriends and no sex experience. Guess what happened to him? Yes, he found a girl where he worked at the time and he went through an arranged marriage and they conclude a marriage contract officially. Looks good! Guess what happened next? She immediately implemented portion (Mahr). He also had given the girl divorce right and marriage portion was payable at any time. According to state law, she could ask for half of the portion as she was virgin and yes, she applied for it legally along with divorce appeal. In fact, he told me he hadn’t touched that girl even once. He told me he had no choice but going to jail or paying that whore the money and it was a significant amount of gold coins. Now imagine, you marry a girl, you don’t touch her, you don’t fuck her and you don’t even see her naked and you pay her a ton of cash.

Later, he figured out that she was planning to marry a chad (her boyfriend) using this money. This true story taught me that even a woman who happens to wear Hijab turns out to be a cheat and a hypocrite.
Holy shit that is beyond brutal. If you didn’t touch her, she isn’t allowed to get anything according to Shariah law. Jfl at how absolutely cucked the nations are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back