Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The pills movement/dating scenes have become modern philosophy (seeking help from high iqcels) ''greypill''

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
This is the first post of a series or a trilogy of posts i'll be doing. I'm frankly tired of the racebaits/IT reddit posts spam that degenerate our already fucked brains with more soy and coonsoomer bread and games. I'd also like help from you guys who think you have abit of time to completely revamp the blackpill into a more 'diluted' for lack of a better word as seen in the page below.

The ancient times had philosophy tackle morality and what was good and evil, unfolding the basic tenants of all we believe.
Medieval philosophy was obsessed with theology, religion, and the idea of divine.
The early modern era, pratically the 17th century and onward tackled with the ideas of nationality, race, slavery, and economic beliefs like capitalism and communism.

Our post ww2 society has quickly been engulfed with gender wars, left versus right, women versus man and etc.
Today is the era of the philosophy of human relations, one of the major spots of that being dating, the easy spread of information spreading a multitude of beliefs we have dumbed down and compressed into the 'pills' we know and love. Blue, red and black. There are a few branch pills that split off from the main three, but they're mostly faggot cope, specially the white pill.

Things get worse, and the blackpill has become more and more mainstream, we are in the absolutely earliest of stages however, normies on tiktok and other dumbass sites treat it as a half joke, women and chads capitalizing on it for quick views, besides the insane stabilishment fireback that comes from something like that. Which comes to my main point, but lets remind ourselves of the core tenants of the blackpill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZ7xmf8hd8

classic video

1. Looks/ Genetics are the highest order of attraction.
2. Women date up.
3. Society will ALWAYS pick the more attractive/pleasant individual, and reinforce them with positive attention, putting down the weak and ugly because of their genetics. This applies in school (attractive people get better grades.), work (most CEO are above 6 foot.) and all facets of life.
4. Money and status do not build physical attraction (this exclusively to tear down the redpill andrew tates type.)
5. The only difference between a friend and a boyfriend is their physical attractiveness.
6. Women LOVE dark triad/ psychopatic traits, along with general evil. This is why abuse happens, this is why Jeremy Meeks got anywhere in life. Infact, even if the woman has an option of a good attractive boyfriend, and a badboy, there is a good shot she will choose the bad boy cause he's just so bad.

The reason I linked to hoe math is that he has the right formula as to what to do to spread the blackpill as far as possible, tuning down on what he needed to tone down but keeping the main message afloat. I'll call this the 'greypill' (unoriginal, sure.)

THE BLACKPILL IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE CONSUMED BY 95% OF THE POPULATION, Normies cannot accept too much in a short amount of time, women reject it cause obviously, chads are a hit or miss, there are blackpilled chads contrary to belief, as inceldom doesn't mean blackpill, but by default, their good reinforcement prones them towards the blue.

Thereof, the purpose of the greypill will be.

To rebrand the ideology into a more consumable version, focused less on emotions/rage against women and more on cold factors like statistics.
To invoke more interest in the blackpill, specially towards the normal cucked people.
Gateway normies into being more prone and willing to accept reality as it is, think of it as bait for fish. The normie is much less willingly to delve into it if all he sees is faggots posting about how they jerk off to dead women.

The objective is not to strip down the belief, but to ''dilute'' it like a chemical reaction for easier consumption, simply add in more and it will become the pure material again. if we have their attention, the one that need to hear us will hear us. We don't need to do much, their life experience will simply confirm and validate what we tell them.

Formatting might be abit fucked up cause i don't bother to correct and this is just a draft.
IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME, SHOOT A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

Sooooo nothing new?

This is the first post of a series or a trilogy of posts i'll be doing. I'm frankly tired of the racebaits/IT reddit posts spam that degenerate our already fucked brains with more soy and coonsoomer bread and games. I'd also like help from you guys who think you have abit of time to completely revamp the blackpill into a more 'diluted' for lack of a better word as seen in the page below.

The ancient times had philosophy tackle morality and what was good and evil, unfolding the basic tenants of all we believe.
Medieval philosophy was obsessed with theology, religion, and the idea of divine.
The early modern era, pratically the 17th century and onward tackled with the ideas of nationality, race, slavery, and economic beliefs like capitalism and communism.

Our post ww2 society has quickly been engulfed with gender wars, left versus right, women versus man and etc.
Today is the era of the philosophy of human relations, one of the major spots of that being dating, the easy spread of information spreading a multitude of beliefs we have dumbed down and compressed into the 'pills' we know and love. Blue, red and black. There are a few branch pills that split off from the main three, but they're mostly faggot cope, specially the white pill.

Things get worse, and the blackpill has become more and more mainstream, we are in the absolutely earliest of stages however, normies on tiktok and other dumbass sites treat it as a half joke, women and chads capitalizing on it for quick views, besides the insane stabilishment fireback that comes from something like that. Which comes to my main point, but lets remind ourselves of the core tenants of the blackpill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZ7xmf8hd8

classic video

1. Looks/ Genetics are the highest order of attraction.
2. Women date up.
3. Society will ALWAYS pick the more attractive/pleasant individual, and reinforce them with positive attention, putting down the weak and ugly because of their genetics. This applies in school (attractive people get better grades.), work (most CEO are above 6 foot.) and all facets of life.
4. Money and status do not build physical attraction (this exclusively to tear down the redpill andrew tates type.)
5. The only difference between a friend and a boyfriend is their physical attractiveness.
6. Women LOVE dark triad/ psychopatic traits, along with general evil. This is why abuse happens, this is why Jeremy Meeks got anywhere in life. Infact, even if the woman has an option of a good attractive boyfriend, and a badboy, there is a good shot she will choose the bad boy cause he's just so bad.

The reason I linked to hoe math is that he has the right formula as to what to do to spread the blackpill as far as possible, tuning down on what he needed to tone down but keeping the main message afloat. I'll call this the 'greypill' (unoriginal, sure.)

THE BLACKPILL IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE CONSUMED BY 95% OF THE POPULATION, Normies cannot accept too much in a short amount of time, women reject it cause obviously, chads are a hit or miss, there are blackpilled chads contrary to belief, as inceldom doesn't mean blackpill, but by default, their good reinforcement prones them towards the blue.

Thereof, the purpose of the greypill will be.

To rebrand the ideology into a more consumable version, focused less on emotions/rage against women and more on cold factors like statistics.
To invoke more interest in the blackpill, specially towards the normal cucked people.
Gateway normies into being more prone and willing to accept reality as it is, think of it as bait for fish. The normie is much less willingly to delve into it if all he sees is faggots posting about how they jerk off to dead women.

The objective is not to strip down the belief, but to ''dilute'' it like a chemical reaction for easier consumption, simply add in more and it will become the pure material again. if we have their attention, the one that need to hear us will hear us. We don't need to do much, their life experience will simply confirm and validate what we tell them.

Formatting might be abit fucked up cause i don't bother to correct and this is just a draft.
IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME, SHOOT A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

So your calling the Redpill, Blackpill and Bluepill faggot copes? Well 2 is but not Blackpill!

Incels.wiki has plenty of studies about lookism. But I don't know if its even possiblr to make the blackpill easier to swallow for normies. After all most people see what they want to see.