Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hindus are so dirty that their height is being stunted

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=562&v=GT6YaPn_piA&feature=emb_title

Always remember to poo in the loo. :feelsLSD:
Designated Shitting Streets / Poo in the Loo | Know Your Meme

@Transcended Trucel @JayGoptri @Misogynist Curry 卐 @RREEEEEEEEE @Am85006

Don’t they drink cow pee too?

Hindu didndu shitskin nigger cope

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=562&v=GT6YaPn_piA&feature=emb_title

Always remember to poo in the loo. :feelsLSD:
Designated Shitting Streets / Poo in the Loo | Know Your Meme

@Transcended Trucel @JayGoptri @Misogynist Curry 卐 @RREEEEEEEEE @Am85006

Ha!

Well, it's true that the country has a major sanitation crisis. And it's true that can have some genetic consequences for many of the population. But this is not an Incel thing. These midget pajeets get married and/or live a naive life in terms of awareness outside their little slice of slum alley. This, they're never going to recognise that height night be correlated to sanitation practices. You're more middle-upper class, and so are most who would come to see their height as a problem. Don't worry the poo not going into the loo is not going to effect you that much. Just stay out of the Dhobi Ghats ! :feelsgah:

welcome back :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Attachments

• 1651766112788.jpg
    1651766112788.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 82
Thankgod im not daalbhaat diet cow piss and shit worshipper

Nice to see you back brocel. You this forum's most preeminent currycel

I think the average height of india increased
And i was born in bihar people dont do this shit there yeah there are a small minority of people who do this but cant generalize all hindus

is there any place closer to hell on earth than India

brutal truth. I have lived Delhi area in the past fro a few months and the air, the streets, the water is far far dirtier than the west or any sane Nation. Definitely probably fucks people's long term height due to more dust -> less oxygen/nutrition -> less height

That's the beauty of India you fucking filthy bongoli:feelsYall:

don't eat meat then cry love jihad

is there any place closer to hell on earth than India
Honestly buddy, for an oldcel who had lived, worked, and experienced 35 years of life in American TRUST ME, relocating to curryland and working part time or not at all is WAY better than drowning in the hell that is America!
[UWSL]While yes - many aspects of the West are better, what good is all that improvement if you are a tortured Incel? Mogged by everyone of value! Just ask members like wereqryan or K9Otaku or myself... We know.[/UWSL]

@ChrolloLucilfer04

@ChrolloLucilfer04
:feelswhat::feelswhat:

hindu dindu behaviour
this is why we're the laughing stock of the world and got gutter level smv

but "we wuz indo aryan bhai" :feelskek::feelskek: