Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry boxER gets brutally knocked out by Mexican boxER

Would you get knocked out like that for $12million?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/v977m7lUTEU

No need to feel sorry for the curry, he earned $12 million for that fight ($6 million guaranteed purse and anothER $6 million from PPV shares).

Last edited:
boxing is gey and chad only sport

Canelo is amazing tbh, it’s cool watching him fight on matches.

Canelo is amazing tbh, it’s cool watching him fight on matches.
I might get into watching boxing tbh- seems like a good cope. Where would you rec to start.

Will take a look, stuff from the past just always seems better and more genuine than this present day :feelsjuice:.

Thank you brocel:feelsYall:.
This is better:

I never understood why athletes and sportsmen get so much money.
At least writers and musicians sell product and they get money depending on how many copies of albums or books they sell. It's business. But getting millions simply for beating someone...?

Average Chinlet Vegan cuck vs Strong Meat Eater

This is better:

No way.

Marco Antonio Barrera was P4P one of the best fighters in the world. Pacquiao was an unknown Asian fighter who nobody expect to win

betting companies and bookies wouldn’t even take bets on the fight cos they gave Pacquiao NO CHANCE at winning whatsoever.

Pacquiao came out of nowhere and destroyed one of the best P4P fighters of that genERation, that was the fight which first put Manny in the global boxing spotlight and his performance in that fight changed his status ovERnight from being a random nobody, to being a supERstar.

It was his most significant fight because that’s the fight which brought worldwide attention to him and resulted in him getting significantly increased global recognition in the sport

That was one of the most shocking fights in history, and was the major turning point in Pacquiao’s careER. That was the fight which changed his life

Last edited:
I never understood why athletes and sportsmen get so much money.
At least writers and musicians sell product and they get money depending on how many copies of albums or books they sell. It's business. But getting millions simply for beating someone...?

Curries and rice-cels are expected to waste 10+ years through high school and univERsity/college, studying their ass off and taking so much mental stress, just to get the chance to wagecuck in an office job for $100k pER year

Meanwhile these boxERs just beat the fuck out of someone and get paid MILLIONS PER FIGHT. They retire at the age of 35 and live like kings for the rest of their lives, fucking hot women etc. while the nERds who studied like a “good boy”, will be wagecucking for the rest of their life while living a sexless existence.

Clown world

Last edited:
kNoCkout

iNCeldom; discussed

Last edited:
No way.

Marco Antonio Barrera was P4P one of the best fighters in the world. Pacquiao was an unknown Asian fighter who nobody expect to win

betting companies and bookies wouldn’t even take bets on the fight cos they gave Pacquiao NO CHANCE at winning whatsoever.

Pacquiao came out of nowhere and destroyed one of the best P4P fighters of that genERation, that was the fight which first put Manny in the global boxing spotlight and his performance in that fight changed his status ovERnight from being a random nobody, to being a supERstar.

It was his most significant fight because that’s the fight which brought worldwide attention to him and resulted in him getting significantly increased global recognition in the sport

That was one of the most shocking fights in history, and was the major turning point in Pacquiao’s careER. That was the fight which changed his life
I just liked the energy of a supposedly old Pacquiao in the Thurman fight

Meanwhile these boxERs just beat the fuck out of someone and get paid MILLIONS PER FIGHT. They retire at the age of 35 and live like kings for the rest of their lives, fucking hot women etc. while the nERds who studied like a “good boy”, will be wagecucking for the rest of their life while living a sexless existence.

Clown world
It's not even clown world, it's grotesque world. Studying years and years only to live a life of sexless drone, being mocked and disrespected by others and working at almost minimum wage job which I hate.

12 million dollars?
definitely yes unless i have a permanent brain injury and i start having a loss of memory.
but if it's just a normal knockout then i am down for it

View: https://youtu.be/v977m7lUTEU

No need to feel sorry for the curry, he earned $12 million for that fight ($6 million guaranteed purse and anothER $6 million from PPV shares).

when will pajeets learn they werent built for fighting? see so many of these bobblehead nerds at the gym and they cant lift for shit.

garbage dna and parenting has built the pajeet race to be a bunch of shy small virgins, aint ever gonna change

when will pajeets learn they werent built for fighting? see so many of these bobblehead nerds at the gym and they cant lift for shit.

garbage dna and parenting has built the pajeet race to be a bunch of shy small virgins, aint ever gonna change

I really hate being curry

I’m already pretty duMb. But yea who cares about brain damage if you couLd just chill in your mansion rest of your life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back