Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Curries,STAY AWAY) Was browsing le pinterest and this shit came up

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was browsing Pinterest and suddenly this shit came up from nowhere:

15348aff25d0ca9346b3bf03decbae18.jpg

A white chad(or chadlite, what I'm sure is this guy have good features like his forward growth,being tall etc.) with a curry foid, 4/10 at best.

Is hypergamy really that fucked?!

and look at the description:

"In the midst of this turmoil, a British man embarks on an affair with an Indian woman, while one of the men in the village tries to quell his inner…"

6/10 with 4/10 curry.

Thats fucked. Stupid hypergamy.

Their skin is the colour of my liquid poo after I have 14" pizza to myself.

And faggots wonder why curries are the lowest of the low. "Just date your own race bro!" :reeeeee:

At this point I'm willing to have whatever female that would take me. Which is no one :panties:

how are curries even supposed to compete

It's times like these I think it's better that women have no say in who she gets to be with. It'll make things signficantly easier for less desirable men to find a partner. Giving women rights was the biggest mistake mankind has ever made.

Cucks like this are ruining foids standards. He could be fucking a >6/10 white foid but the cuck prefers the subhuman whore and now all shitnic whores want white chad

That guy is not exactly chad (kind of balding and average in the face) and the woman has some exotic beauty and a decent body. They are both closer to 5/10 or 6/10

There are at least 63 millions of incels in India.