Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries should start being more alpha and start forming gangs

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Curries are not only some of the least desirable people on the planet, they are also huge bluepill cucks. they are a complete joke. They should just become thugs, what have they got to lose at this point? They could learn from arabs and muslims, when females don't give them what they want they take it by force. Even pakis aren't this cucked.
http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/vogue-cover-model-murdered-for-not-wearing-islamic-clothing/
Also there are so many curries, they have strength in numbers. If females won't respect them and give them what they want, they should learn to fear them.

They should blackmaxx like that one guy who pretended to be black to get into med school, then they could run thug game.

which brings up a point: should we start an incel gang?

Vision said:
Curries in London (bengalis and pakis) do run thug game and sell crack and heroin.

in birmingham pakis run the endz

curries on this site should do a rap video about dealing crack on da block

Only hope for Curries is running the gangsta game.

Curries really need to let go of the dunya and focus on the akhira. The dunya is not made for them in fact Allah has made you curry for you to be close to him akhi. Because he knows if made you a white chad you will fornicate and sin and forget about the right path. This life is a test to see how we handle our specific situations. It's over for most curries, they need to go the masjid instead of the nightclub, because they will get no action.

Inshallah I will make dua for most bluepilled curries to understand and realize they will never get white weemen. And instead they should open a Kitab, as life in this world is short, and we will return to our creator. Hang in there curries

tehgymcel420 said:
If females won't respect them and give them what they want, they should learn to fear them.
351aahd.jpg

Tellem--T said:
Curries really need to let go of the dunya and focus on the akhira. The dunya is not made for them in fact Allah has made you curry for you to be close to him akhi. Because he knows if made you a white chad you will fornicate and sin and forget about the right path. This life is a test to see how we handle our specific situations. It's over for most curries, they need to go the masjid instead of the nightclub, because they will get no action.

Inshallah I will make dua for most bluepilled curries to understand and realize they will never get white weemen. And instead they should open a Kitab, as life in this world is short, and we will return to our creator. Hang in there curries

I didn’t know you’re a Muslim

Vision said:
I didn’t know you’re a Muslim

Alhamdulliah, Allah has chosen and destined me to become the ummah of the last nabi(PBUH) and a practicing muslim.

any bitch that rejects them should be funkytowned, if anyone gets my reference, or just torture them and put them on wpd

Tellem--T said:
Alhamdulliah, Allah has chosen and destined me to become the ummah of the last nabi(PBUH) and a practicing muslim.

WTAF?

Are you a muzzie?

they do in UK, their rape gangs are notorious

chudur-budur said:
WTAF?

Are you a muzzie?

Yes, Salam my ex muslim brother, May Allah guide you back to the light and give you hidayat 

Ameen and inshallah

Tellem--T said:
Yes, Salam my ex muslim brother, May Allah guide you back to the light and give you hidayat 

Ameen and inshallah

Ameen!! Insha-StBlackOps2Cel.

I made a similar post before

https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Curries-should-play-the-gangstar-game-16667

Tellem--T said:

Very true words akhi. Everyday the curryman copes by signing failed Bollywood songs and thinking chicks will do this.
980985_f520.jpg

curries are ridiculed and viewed as funny losers are best, its over for htem

LMAO, just run low inhib nig game.

hehe xd said:
curries are ridiculed and viewed as funny losers are best, its over for htem

That is why they need to change their image, they need to be feared.

tehgymcel420 said:
That is why they need to change their image, they need to be feared.

too bluepilled, why even try helping those who dont want help

I agree, I would love to be in a curry gang

Krispinwah said:

LOL. That's so fucked up that it seems like a dark comedy sketch.

That would be great too bad all the curries here are extreme beta cucks.

Lol what kinda fkn thug game are they gonna run? Run towards my computer to fix it and offer me curry and ask my sis to show bobs n vagene? Curries aren't seen as a threat like Sandniggs or nig nogs are, but they can if they do it over a constant period of time :)

Huge cope. Somalis in the west run thug and drugdealer game yet we are still considered subhuman at best. It’s over for both Somalis and curries, nothing will change that.

Tellem--T said:

Krispinwah said:

If a female experiences this, she is gonna think twice about laughing at Pajeet's accent.

tehgymcel420 said:
Curries are not only some of the least desirable people on the planet, they are also huge bluepill cucks. they are a complete joke. They should just become thugs, what have they got to lose at this point? They could learn from arabs and muslims, when females don't give them what they want they take it by force. Even pakis aren't this cucked.
http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/vogue-cover-model-murdered-for-not-wearing-islamic-clothing/
Also there are so many curries, they have strength in numbers. If females won't respect them and give them what they want, they should learn to fear them.
what is the difference between curry and paki?

Curries really are bluepilled. It's so crazy how delusional they are.

Brown guys should be Islamic goons because black men thrash them in thug game.

BigGhey said:
what is the difference between curry and paki?

Pakis are muslim, but I guess pakis are considered curries too.

They wouldn't be able to pass as black, they are too short and ugly.

TheVman said:
which brings up a point: should we start an incel gang?

When the uprising comes to fruition, we will be more than a gang. We will have Courts where incels are the judge and jury. Cucks will be executed. Femoids will be imprisoned. The sluts, we will either sell into prostitution. The fatties and uggos we will just grind up to use for fertilizer or animal feed depending on how used up and if not salvageable. The few good hot girls will be divided up among us as waifus (and there will be no limit on how many as polygamy will be legal).

Vision said:
Curries in London (bengalis and pakis) do run thug game and sell crack and heroin.

True but those Bengalis are often from the Bangladesh side.

I think OP means hindus.

Latinos and blacks are already ridiculed for being alpha and having shit like gangs. Society is too racist to take anyone else seriously as a threat. Sry for you wannabe gangster white boys and Indians