Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curries Should Just End It

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Unless you look like one of those rare bollywood chadpreets with light skin in which case GTFO here fakecel. The rest of us curries are doomed beyond repair, none of us can ever be sexually attractive or desirable to women. Even our women reject us for White, Black, Arab or even Ricemen while we rot in despair and loneliness. We will never be loved, cared for or seen as sex-worthy. At the very best a 6+ curry can be betabux while he gets cucked and used as a wallet and stays in a dead bed room situation because the alternative which is a life of inceldom is too painful to bear. How the hell can blackpilled curries still continue living, after knowing all this? Our whole lives are pointless, meaningless and painful, and we exist only to make other races feel better about themselves so they can mock and laugh at us, reassuring themselves that at least they are not curry.

Assuming you’re in a western country. You’re definitely fucked boyo it’s over. I honestly can’t imagine curries having much success anywhere outside of India.

I honestly can’t imagine curries having much success anywhere outside of India.
India has millions of more men than women, even if every male was paired with a female, millions of men would still be left without any woman. The only type of success Indian males have in India are arranged marriage, which is basically betabuxxing, premaritial sex and dating is rare, and only done by chadpreets.

just be like this guy br0

how dark do you have to be as a curry for it to be over?

I identify with curries so, so much.

Bollywood dominates Somalia btw.

India has millions of more men than women, even if every male was paired with a female, millions of men would still be left without any woman. The only type of success Indian males have in India are arranged marriage, which is basically betabuxxing, premaritial sex and dating is rare, and only done by chadpreets.
There is no place on this earth for anyone who isn’t chad.

how dark do you have to be as a curry for it to be over?
It's over no discussion if you are 4 or 5 from the left probably 3 too without very angular facial structure.

Why does India have more men?

god created me as abominated creature but i'm just glad i wasn't born as curry

I identify with Indian males so, so much. Never forget: Many Somali males in the West are in your shoes.