Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries sacrifice national security to get close to ascension

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Curries make shit hot scientists, but they're also incel af (only curry who's not incel are the ones that don't look curry).

This dude was hired to make the best missile in the world, but fucked it all up cos some state backed agent hinted he MIGHT get bobs and vegane.

For someone so high IQ he should have been able to tell no hot girl would actually be into him

View: https://youtu.be/aNfBsasN96A

:feelsclown:

Lesson: don't sell state secrets in exchange for a chance to put your dick in a hole.

I remember this, JFL at pajeets.

Lmao, imagine not even fucking the honey pot.

Lmao, imagine not even fucking the honey pot.
That's a good point, I thought the whole point of the honeypot was u got to fuck some elite babe, so when your life is in tatters you can sit there with your incel mates and reminisce you're the only one who fucked a 8+.

That's a good point, I thought the whole point of the honeypot was u got to fuck some elite babe, so when your life is in tatters you can sit there with your incel mates and reminisce you're the only one who fucked a 8+.
You have no idea how much the life of your average old betabuxxer is in tatters. They may have been normoids once but now they are trucels. The only foid they get to fuck are their 1/10 wife, and that's bcz both have no other choice otherwise they would be affairmaxxing at this point. Its truly over. Even the idea of spending time with a hot 20 something Stacylite is enough to make one reveal national secrets.

Curries are vulnerable to this kind of shit, our lives are horrible.

Tell your countrymen to stop doing shit, then!
Who's gonna listen to me? @Legendarywristcel @chudur-budur stop this shit.
Tbh they more likely to listen to you and call u brother, curries don't even like me much, say I claim curry when it suits me, claim Spanish when it suits me, claim archaemid when it suits me, and I'm not actually any of them. Legit I was speaking curry today to a dude and he said I sound like a primary school kid when I speak it

Tbh they more likely to listen to you and call u brother, curries don't even like me much, say I claim curry when it suits me, claim Spanish when it suits me, claim archaemid when it suits me, and I'm not actually any of them. Legit I was speaking curry today to a dude and he said I sound like a primary school kid when I speak it
You're still their pajeet brother. And I didn't ask if people mistook you for anything else. You are like a vegan who announces he's done with meat everytime he can bring it up. It's pathetic.

You have no idea how much the life of your average old betabuxxer is in tatters. They may have been normoids once but now they are trucels. The only foid they get to fuck are their 1/10 wife, and that's bcz both have no other choice otherwise they would be affairmaxxing at this point. Its truly over. Even the idea of spending time with a hot 20 something Stacylite is enough to make one reveal national secrets.
I know curries get forced to marry goblin 1/10 that covers 95% of currywhores (yes I know facial features ceiling is insane copers, but it's like 0.1% of currywhores while Roshan is 0.0001% of curries), but why don't they just tell parents to fuck off and say I'd rather stay incel than marry 1/10, fuck the dowry??
You're still their pajeet brother. And I didn't ask if people mistook you for anything else. You are like a vegan who announces he's done with meat everytime he can bring it up. It's pathetic.
And you're like the based vegan who has nothing better to do than go around shoving tofu in people faces while they tryna enjoy a nice pork chop.

I know curries get forced to marry goblin 1/10 that covers 95% of currywhores (yes I know facial features ceiling is insane copers, but it's like 0.1% of currywhores while Roshan is 0.0001% of curries), but why don't they just tell parents to fuck off and say I'd rather stay incel than marry 1/10, fuck the dowry??

Thats what iam doing. Ive essentially chosen to rot alone instead of betabuxxing an ugly curry beast.

JFL @ trying to get accepted as a curry.

Thats what iam doing. Ive essentially chosen to rot alone instead of betabuxxing an ugly curry beast.

JFL @ trying to get accepted as a curry.
Even curries don't accept me! The only people who accept me are westerners.

Rice/noodles are scared of me, they say for my size or my temper, and literally have meetings to plan what they're gonna say to me.

Curry family accept me when they need help to visamaxx or stemmaxx.

Beaner family accept me when they need money.

Sand family are all dead/ washed out, prob waiting for me in the tower so they can lay into me there when I pass.

And you're like the based vegan who has nothing better to do than go around shoving tofu in people faces while they tryna enjoy a nice pork chop.
Makes zero sense what you're saying, maybe lay off the cow piss?

Makes zero sense what you're saying, maybe lay off the cow piss?
>denounces curries
>tries to unironically imitate a local paki currycel

I remember this when it happened in 2017. I didn't know it was this bad.

God that entire country can go to hell. I'm sick of everyone saying that India is our closest cultural relative.

I remember this when it happened in 2017. I didn't know it was this bad.

God that entire country can go to hell. I'm sick of everyone saying that India is our closest cultural relative.
Who's closest relative??

Only curries can do this

Its probably dead easy to infiltrate indias intelligence agency. Just offer bob and vagene.

Little brain always beats big brain when it comes to wanting to stick it in a hole. Desperation is the curse of being a pajeet.

No you shut up, hindu dindu. Don't you have some lynching to do anyway?

I am not doing that, but your kind is actively lynching my people. Tell your bjp cucks to stop it.
Oh come on! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! You have laws that promote the lynching of minorities, and u point out what a few literal 50 IQ cow worshipping BJP cucks do???

>denounces curries
>tries to unironically imitate a local paki currycel
I hate pajeets, not curries.
High IQ.
Oh come on! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! You have laws that promote the lynching of minorities, and u point out what a few literal 50 IQ cow worshipping BJP cucks do???
Pull up any internationally published then, retard. You can't. Meanwhile plenty of western newspapers have published your rampant lynching.

Only curries can do this

Its probably dead easy to infiltrate indias intelligence agency. Just offer bob and vagene.
Nah I reckon theyre a step above that, cos like u say otherwise any country could infiltrate RAW.
They probably have some assesments during hiring to make sure you can resist that shit, having never had any female attention or validation in your life before graduating from IIT.

Either that or they just hire Chadpreet or Chaddam larping curries who don't fall for that Bob's and vegane shit, this is what Bollywood would have you believe a RAW agent looks like:

View: https://youtu.be/-RuSqMYcQK0

I hate pajeets, not curries.

High IQ.

Pull up any internationally published then, retard. You can't. Meanwhile plenty of western newspapers have published your rampant lynching.
No international journalist goes to your country cos it's a shithole, and they will prob get bombed or kidnapped and beheaded ngl, so how the hell can they report anything?

Also I'm not denying what u say about BJP cucks, but you get bad apples anywhere

why do we talk about curries so much? lol

How can they have any minorities to lynch when they have either killed or driven away all minorities. I swear these camel humping sand niggers get a free pass for all that from media and liberals meanwhile a bunch of goons beat a guy up here and it becomes international news down here... Jfl

Last edited:
How can they have any minorities to lynch when they have either killed or driven away all minorities. I swear these camel humping sand niggers get a free pass for all that from media and liberals meanwhile a bunch of goons beat a guy up here and it becomes international news down here... Jfl
There's still a few hanging about particularly in Karachi (Gujarati Hindus, Christians) and also Lahore and Rawalpindi (Sikhs, Hindus), who get harassed and shit, but yeah over last 30 years have driven out or killed most, look at the true genocides of 20th century, Armenians in the Boshorous, Pandits in Kashmir, hell they even deny the Holocaust now, even though they were one of the most active groups trying to prevent it, and were never given fair credit for their efforts!
Plus it's not just media being unfair on Modicels, it's a true failing on Modi's part. The world sort of expects them to behave in this way, whereas Modi, and before him MS have been trying to portray India as a more modern economic powerhouse, despite the fact that pre 1992 they were way ahead. So those BJP cucks killing innocent Muslims should be brought to world's attention, else Modi, BJP, RSS will never change

Last edited:
Curries will do anything for a crumb of bob and vegena

Curries make shit hot scientists, but they're also incel af (only curry who's not incel are the ones that don't look curry).

This dude was hired to make the best missile in the world, but fucked it all up cos some state backed agent hinted he MIGHT get bobs and vegane.

For someone so high IQ he should have been able to tell no hot girl would actually be into him

View: https://youtu.be/aNfBsasN96A

When you have the curries
Secrets leak in a hurry