Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries & gooks can never eat like this on a daily basis. This kind of red-meat feasting is reserved for Whites alone.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Instagram link to same video:
Code:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuhxGY_sb30/

Seeing this crushes me with envy and despair from within knowing that neither I nor my peaople, and the ecosystem we were raised in allows for the enjoyment of such pleasures and fulfillment. Our geography is born from scarcity, famine, and starvation, not abudnace. Famine prone tropical shitholes can't raise livestock and without the cultivation of livestock and animal protein, your body is doomed to be frail and thin, unable to exert raw physical strength, masculinity, and virility.

Even if curries moneymaxxed and tried to eat like this, their stomachs would utterly fail them because our stomachs aren't evolutionarily adapted for such highly calorific animal protein intake. There's good reason why so many curries are vegetarian, and its not just directly due to poverty. Its because our weak stomachs can't handle the heaviness of red meat.

This is also particularly observed in Japan and South East Asia were people are thin and small. Japanese meals are carb based and meat portions are so small and so devoid of protein that its laughable and unbelievably tragic. Japanese people have frames which make them look like they're in their 50s and 70s when they're in their 20s. They have no sexuality, no beastly instinct, no lust for life. All they have is a asexual impoverished cowardly living of conservatism. They are a people bred out of fear and subservience which is why their hierarchy in society is so strong. They're even worse than curries, and curries themselves are malnourished deformed zombies.

And don't get me started on the Philippines! They LITERALLY re-cook food waste picked out from the trash because of how food insecure their shithole country is. This video (link below) literally broke me psychologically!

Last edited:
View attachment 806756

Seeing this crushes me with envy and despair from within knowing that neither I nor my peaople, and the ecosystem we were raised in allows for the enjoyment of such pleasures and fulfillment. Our geography is born from scarcity, famine, and starvation, not abudnace. Famine prone tropical shitholes can't raise livestock and without the cultivation of livestock and animal protein, your body is doomed to be frail and thin, unable to exert raw physical strength, masculinity, and virility.

This is particularly observed in Japan and South East Asia were people are thin and small. Japanese meal portions are so small and so devoid of protein that its laughable and unbelievably tragic. Japanese people have frames which make them look like they're in their 50s and 70s when they're in their 20s. They have no sexuality, no beastly instinct, no lust for life. All they have is a asexual impoverished cowardly living of conservatism. They are a people bred out of fear and subservience which is why their hierarchy in society is so strong. They're even worse than curries, and curries themselves are malnourished deformed zombies.

And don't get me started on the Philippines! They LITERALLY re-cook food waste picked out from the trash because of how food insecure their shithole country is. This video (link below) literally broke me psychologically!
You don't know what you're talking about. Japanese people are pretty huge framed. Even randos on Quora have pointed this out lol. They're short but pretty damn wide.

Deathnic civilizations are just massive bughives

The truly truecel race

Cope. Maybe true for vegan soyfag Hindus. Literally every other curry eats huge meals and gets heart disease and dies at 50. I probably eat more meat than the average white. :feelskek:

They have no sexuality, no beastly instinct, no lust for life.

The truly truecel race
Japs look disgusting. They look like their faces are about to fall off. They are arguably worse than curries. At least curries can chimp out and get violent at times, meaning that they have some life in them. Japs have ZERO life in them! They are spiritually DEAD>

Cope. Maybe true for vegan soyfag Hindus. Literally every other curry eats huge meals and gets heart disease and dies at 50. I probably eat more meat than the average white. :feelskek:
We get diabetes and heart attacks because our bodies are not used to excess food intake. Our bodies are adapted to starvation and famine conditions, not abundance and excess. We are also very unfit and don't have it in us to get physically active. We are a domesticated slave race that likes to spend most of our time indoors. Whites are the most outdoorsy race along with hispanics.

@Uggo Mongo how many ribeye steaks do you devour on a daily basis? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Video's not loading

Can't even look at good food it seems :feelsbadman:

Maybe it's in my genes, but I can't tolerate large amounts of saturated fat. How French and Eskimos can eat tons of it without dying young would be impossible for me.

We get diabetes and heart attacks because our bodies are not used to excess food intake. Our bodies are adapted to starvation and famine conditions, not abundance and excess. We are also very unfit and don't have it in us to get physically active. We are a domesticated slave race that likes to spend most of our time indoors. Whites are the most outdoorsy race along with hispanics.
Not really. Look at similarly sedentary white populations with equally shitty diets (Southern US, britpigs, etc.). :feelshaha:

Not really.
Yes really. You don't know what you're talking about. Curries and negros are more prone to diabetes and heart problems than Whites.

Yes really. You don't know what you're talking about. Curries and negros are more prone to diabetes and heart problems than Whites.
I do know what I'm talking about. It's not just genetics, it's curries sitting on their asses all day and eating like shit. UK and Southern US obesity rates are rising because they're doing the exact same thing. :feelskek:

lol nasty ass caucusoids eating swine and thinking it's a delicacy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No wonder America is so fucking fat with gut parasites and shit

I guarantee all that food is laced with estrogenic eugenicist caucuskike bullshit too. Food quality in America sucks ASS

you're obviously not a curry

Even if curries moneymaxxed and tried to eat like this, their stomachs would utterly fail them because our stomachs aren't evolutionarily adapted for such highly calorific animal protein intake. There's good reason why so many curries are vegetarian, and its not just directly due to poverty. Its because our weak stomachs can't handle the heaviness of red meat.
humans are carnivores not herbivores, regardless of your race or ethnicity it is always better for you to consume animal foods than to consume plants and vegetables

humans are carnivores not herbivores, regardless of your race or ethnicity it is always better for you to consume animal foods than to consume plants and vegetables
Everything is relative. Curries are more herbivore than Whites.

There were cases of curries purposefully selling beef to Hindus and disguising it as buffalo meat :feelskek::feelskek:

Some curries can be gigabased sometimes.

Latin Americans eat more red meat on average instead of whites

View attachment 806756

Code:

This is also particularly observed in Japan and South East Asia were people are thin and small. Japanese meals are carb based and meat portions are so small and so devoid of protein that its laughable and unbelievably tragic. Japanese people have frames which make them look like they're in their 50s and 70s when they're in their 20s. They have no sexuality, no beastly instinct, no lust for life. All they have is a asexual impoverished cowardly living of conservatism. They are a people bred out of fear and subservience which is why their hierarchy in society is so strong. They're even worse than curries, and curries themselves are malnourished deformed zombies.

Extremely enlightening yet saddening thread. You keep finding more and more race pills. There are many more rare ones left. This red meat diet pill is a shiny tier rare pill.

lol nasty ass caucusoids eating swine and thinking it's a delicacy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No wonder America is so fucking fat with gut parasites and shit
Gut parasites would make them slimmer.

I eat a lot but I'm still underweight. I guess my ancestors weren't affected by the famines.

Deathnics have to eat rice and vegetables.

wereq is correct here. you can find the stats and studies
I guarantee all that food is laced with estrogenic eugenicist caucuskike bullshit too. Food quality in America sucks ASS
diagree here. I've been to other countries on a few continents and american restaurants mog them in most cases. I had better Mexican and curry food in the USA. Than I've had in curryland or mexico. same with Greek & turk food

wereq is correct here. you can find the stats and studies

diagree here. I've been to other countries on a few continents and american restaurants mog them in most cases. I had better Mexican and curry food in the USA. Than I've had in curryland or mexico. same with Greek & turk food
There are of course countless variables aside from country. I think American food is likely better tasting but probably not as healthy as many other places.

There are of course countless variables aside from country. I think American food is likely better tasting but probably not as healthy as many other places.
Stop your cope negro!

Stop your cope negro!
American food is going to get worse and worse because caucuskikes want to poison everyone. They just approved lab-grown chicken.

View attachment 806756

Code:

Literally everyone who eats like this will die of heart disease, race is irrelevant

Literally everyone who eats like this will die of heart disease, race is irrelevant
Whites in America eat somewhat like this and nothing happens. They live far more fulfilling lives than starvationmaxxed pajeets. @Uggo Mongo can testify.

Whites in America eat somewhat like this and nothing happens. They live far more fulfilling lives than starvationmaxxed pajeets. @
Uggo Mongo
@Uggo Mongo can testify.
Have you seen the average amerilard? No one is saying it's better than a pajeet diet but I'll ignore that strawman. All that red meat and saturated fat will collect it's dues sooner or later. Carnivore diet shills like to claim it's muh ancestral diet but fail to see all the instances of hunter gatherers suffering from sclerosis and dying early

Have you seen the average amerilard? No one is saying it's better than a pajeet diet but I'll ignore that strawman. All that red meat and saturated fat will collect it's dues sooner or later. Carnivore diet shills like to claim it's muh ancestral diet but fail to see all the instances of hunter gatherers suffering from sclerosis and dying early
They may die early but they'll have lived much more fulfilling lives than starved rotting zombie pajeets.

They may die early but they'll have lived much more fulfilling lives than starved rotting zombie pajeets.
Yet another strawman. You are incapable of being argued with

Yet another strawman. You are incapable of being argued with
What strawman? Like a typical pajeet, your grasp over English is weak. I'm not disagreeing with you that Americans stand to die early due to their indulgence in red-meat. I'm just saying that their short lives are still more valuable than that of curries.

What strawman?
but they'll have lived much more fulfilling lives than starved rotting zombie pajeets
Literally no one said anything about pajeets being healthier than amerilards. You are a retarded 80 iq curry
Like a typical pajeet, your grasp over English is weak.
I'm not a pajeet so don't drag me down to your level
I'm just saying that their short lives are still more valuable than that of curries.
Yet another strawman. You lack sentience

Whites in America eat somewhat like this and nothing happens. They live far more fulfilling lives than starvationmaxxed pajeets. @Uggo Mongo can testify.
Eat yummy ribeye steaks + megadose K2 MK4, problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back