Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries & gooks can never eat like this on a daily basis. This kind of red-meat feasting is reserved for Whites alone.

There are of course countless variables aside from country. I think American food is likely better tasting but probably not as healthy as many other places.
I've tried American food. Most of it tastes like shit

That guy will be dead at 50. He's already obese.

The only benefit of over-consumption is increased height and dick size. Over-consumption as a kid and during puberty = good (for a guy). Over-consumption after that point = bad.

I've tried American food. Most of it tastes like shit
Yankland has the worst food on planet Earth. Hyper-processed but also under-regulated. So it both tastes like shit and is as healthy as shit.

View attachment 806756

Instagram link to same video:
Code:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuhxGY_sb30/

Seeing this crushes me with envy and despair from within knowing that neither I nor my peaople, and the ecosystem we were raised in allows for the enjoyment of such pleasures and fulfillment. Our geography is born from scarcity, famine, and starvation, not abudnace. Famine prone tropical shitholes can't raise livestock and without the cultivation of livestock and animal protein, your body is doomed to be frail and thin, unable to exert raw physical strength, masculinity, and virility.

Even if curries moneymaxxed and tried to eat like this, their stomachs would utterly fail them because our stomachs aren't evolutionarily adapted for such highly calorific animal protein intake. There's good reason why so many curries are vegetarian, and its not just directly due to poverty. Its because our weak stomachs can't handle the heaviness of red meat.

This is also particularly observed in Japan and South East Asia were people are thin and small. Japanese meals are carb based and meat portions are so small and so devoid of protein that its laughable and unbelievably tragic. Japanese people have frames which make them look like they're in their 50s and 70s when they're in their 20s. They have no sexuality, no beastly instinct, no lust for life. All they have is a asexual impoverished cowardly living of conservatism. They are a people bred out of fear and subservience which is why their hierarchy in society is so strong. They're even worse than curries, and curries themselves are malnourished deformed zombies.

And don't get me started on the Philippines! They LITERALLY re-cook food waste picked out from the trash because of how food insecure their shithole country is. This video (link below) literally broke me psychologically!
So brutal. I have no idea how I would live without red meat. One of the most delicious things on earth. Brutal curry and rice pill

if i try to eat a lot of meat my teeth will start hurting me and i won't be able to continue the day without feeling like shit.
my family also had a lot of problems with blood pressure which keeps making my life shit everytime i try to eat meat.
shit deathnic genetics probably caused me to get blood pressure illnesses.
my grandfather literally got his hand cut off because of blood pressure

View attachment 806756

Code:

Seeing this crushes me with envy and despair from within knowing that neither I nor my peaople, and the ecosystem we were raised in allows for the enjoyment of such pleasures and fulfillment. Our geography is born from scarcity, famine, and starvation, not abudnace. Famine prone tropical shitholes can't raise livestock and without the cultivation of livestock and animal protein, your body is doomed to be frail and thin, unable to exert raw physical strength, masculinity, and virility.

Even if curries moneymaxxed and tried to eat like this, their stomachs would utterly fail them because our stomachs aren't evolutionarily adapted for such highly calorific animal protein intake. There's good reason why so many curries are vegetarian, and its not just directly due to poverty. Its because our weak stomachs can't handle the heaviness of red meat.

This is also particularly observed in Japan and South East Asia were people are thin and small. Japanese meals are carb based and meat portions are so small and so devoid of protein that its laughable and unbelievably tragic. Japanese people have frames which make them look like they're in their 50s and 70s when they're in their 20s. They have no sexuality, no beastly instinct, no lust for life. All they have is a asexual impoverished cowardly living of conservatism. They are a people bred out of fear and subservience which is why their hierarchy in society is so strong. They're even worse than curries, and curries themselves are malnourished deformed zombies.

And don't get me started on the Philippines! They LITERALLY re-cook food waste picked out from the trash because of how food insecure their shithole country is. This video (link below) literally broke me psychologically!
all this and still get dick mogged by starving african niggers tho :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Had a pound of ground beef, 9 eggs, some egg whites, butter, and cheese yesterday.

It was actually quite a lot, more than normal.

Literally everyone who eats like this will die of heart disease, race is irrelevant
LMAO, heart disease comes from eating fried shit and seed oils.

wish I would eat like that. :fuk::fuk:
Cows are considered sacred in India right? So beef probably isn’t available.

What meat is available? Goats and Lamb?

I learned very recently that south asians are more prone to diabetes for example. But then again most food they eat there is plant based, which is basically nothing but sugar. Very little protein and even more importantly basically no fat at all. They might as well just eat pure white sugar

Yet another strawman. What is with this thread and people not using their brains

Japs look disgusting. They look like their faces are about to fall off. They are arguably worse than curries. At least curries can chimp out and get violent at times, meaning that they have some life in them. Japs have ZERO life in them! They are spiritually DEAD>

Someone borrow this dude the entire Yakuza serie for ps4

You're right. I've eaten 1-2kg red meat every day for 8 years or so. Only brainwashed vegans and plant based dieters believe that red meat and butter cause heart disease. Vegetable oils has only been around for a hundred years or so while butter has been around for over 5000 years and the tribes that did consume butter and meat didn't die from heart disease and they still don't. Heart disease and atherosclerosis increased significantly in the 50s when margarine came out and people started consuming oils.

Yet another strawman. What is with this thread and people not using their brains
The only bad thing was the potatoes cooked in bacon fat. You’re claiming saturated fat is an issue.
You're right. I've eaten 1-2kg red meat every day for 8 years or so. Only brainwashed vegans and plant based dieters believe that red meat and butter cause heart disease. Vegetable oils has only been around for a hundred years or so while butter has been around for over 5000 years and the tribes that did consume butter and meat didn't die from heart disease and they still don't. Heart disease and atherosclerosis increased significantly in the 50s when margarine came out and people started consuming oils.
butter is a health food tbh.

butter is a health food tbh.
Yes, all the fat soluble vitamins. It's actually refreshing to see that there are people who won't buy into the whole saturated fat being dangerous lie. Hats off to you mr Mario.

every time i see someone say something like "saturated fat will clog your arteries" i just laugh at their stupidity

So 2-4 lbs every day of red meat? Isn’t that kinda expensive?

So 2-4 lbs every day of red meat? Isn’t that kinda expensive?
It is. I've bought both high end grass feed organic meat and low end grain fed, but monthly it'll cost between 400-800$.

It is. I've bought both high end grass feed organic meat and low end grain fed, but monthly it'll cost between 400-800$.
Damn. And I thought a single pound, or half a kilogram, was a bunch.

Damn. And I thought a single pound, or half a kilogram, was a bunch.
I could never feel full on a half kilogram, i would have to eat alot of grains or potatoes which would make me feel less healthy. I need atleast 1kg/day to feel full, but i'm 6'2 @ 183lbs.

I could never feel full on a half kilogram, i would have to eat alot of grains or potatoes which would make me feel less healthy. I need atleast 1kg/day to feel full, but i'm 6'2 @ 183lbs.
I eat eggs too.

Hello saar, luv from India

South Asians had significantly higher age-adjusted prevalence of diabetes (23%) than the MESA ethnic groups (6% in whites, 18% in African Americans, 17% in Latinos, and 13% in Chinese Americans).

I want nice quality free range eggs. 12 organic eggs in Sweden costs $5, no joke.
how hard is it to get animal fat in sweden? in the UK all supermarkets are full of fake "butter" (some are half butter half seed oils, others are just purely seed oils), finding real butter and tallow and other animal fat is possible but quite annoying. i can get 1kg of good quality butter for £10-11 while 1kg of margarine is around £3.50 and many people are sheep who buy that instead because it is cheap

how hard is it to get animal fat in sweden? in the UK all supermarkets are full of fake "butter" (some are half butter half seed oils, others are just purely seed oils), finding real butter and tallow and other animal fat is possible but quite annoying. i can get 1kg of good quality butter for £10-11 while 1kg of margarine is around £3.50 and many people are sheep who buy that instead because it is cheap
Butter is fairly easy to find both salted and unsalted, but raw/unpasteurized butter is harder to find. Tallow is also easy to find but it's often frozen. Fake butter is very common here too, there are more fake butter than real butter so to speak. It's also legal to buy raw milk in Sweden and i buy from a farmer. 1 kg of butter in the supermarket costs about 9 british pounds converted from SEK.

View attachment 806756

Code:

If this fat fucker continues to eat like this, one day he will wake up with diabetes and gout. Punishments for his gluttonous ways.

I guarantee all that food is laced with estrogenic eugenicist caucuskike bullshit too. Food quality in America sucks ASS
On that we can agree. Much of processed food (especially American processed food) is extremely bad for you. It has estrogenic compounds, carcinogens, pesticides, hormones, etc. The list could go on forever. And it's no wonder why America is the fattest nation on Earth. 2/3rds of our population is overweight, and that percentage increases with each passing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back