Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries dont have it too bad where I live tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Many curries I went to HS with were just fine. They weren't slaying or anything but most of the NT westernized ones had looksmatched gfs. Some had white gfs too but they were all atleast MTN, Non-manlets and were NT asf while the FOB ones were all turbo incels. They were most of the time ugly, nerdy and had thick accents. Even the first world curries treated them as outcasts. FOB falio is a bigger falio than race falio

Last edited:
why coudlnt you ascend then nigger

why coudlnt you ascend then nigger
I never talked to anyone. This was b3fore I was blackpilled. I thought being a lone wolf with 0 friends was cool and sigma. Big mistake.

I never talked to anyone. This was b3fore I was blackpilled. I thought being a lone wolf with 0 friends was cool and sigma. Big mistake.
brutal could have fucked a white becky if you werent being a sigma jfl

Fresh off the boat. Basically immigrants who were born and raised in India.
lmao nevER began for those niggers

they should educationmaxx and return to the mainland ASAP if they want to save their face and have a shot at living a life of dignity

lmao nevER began for those niggers

they should educationmaxx and return to the mainland ASAP if they want to save their face and have a shot at living a life of dignity
Yea. They were all nerdy asf and always sticked to their own state wise groups. Tamils Punjabis etc. Nice people tho