Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The shit i overhear from toilet classmates (BRUTAL)(GTFIH)

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Today i was sitting in class as usual. No suprise the foids were very loud as per usual. Today i was fed up with the shit i overheard them say. I gotta share this shit. So basically theyre all LTB's and MTB's , even not HTB when makeupfrauding. And they've all dated MULTIPLE of their looksmatches and(mostly) higher at the age of 18. They were commenting on guys appearance after some party ( i never got invited, everyone else in the class does), and they literally called a 6 1 dude that was a part of my former friend group BELOW AVG HEIGHT. Keep in mind the avg height in croatia and in my region of Croatia is around 5 11. Lmao. Its fucking over boyos. Im in HS rn and i can tell u its fucking over. I try to ignore their conversations but theyre too loud. If ur not a 6 4 chad its over for u, keep in mind that guy had gfs before and is pretty decently built, goes to the gym. My school is like 50 50 in terms of gender. But my class is 80% toilets JFL. I gotta sit there for 8 hours straight 5 days a week listening to them yelling and being foids. I only talk to one dude in my class and hes usually absent. So i have to ponder alone. Basically all i hear from them is how they spend their days partying with their chad boyfriend and then somehow get better grades then me. Also they called me a school threat multiple times, after the school shooting in serbia, i was called a school threat, those kind of names etc. made fun of my haircuts etc. They make fun of my friend too. Classical foid behavior. If u dont make a 1st impression as being extremley NT and atleast a MTN they will make your life as misreable as they can. They also make me wanna ropemaxx bc they send photos from parties in the class gc (everyone from the class is in the photo, but not me). I cant even chat with them about schoolwork without them reminding me how misreable i am. I get a bit of hope knowing they will probably be single mothers at 30. Fucking toilets man. They also watch that sheeboon female andrew tate. Listen to turbofolk, made fun of me for listeing to metal. Made fun of me for being a manlet in freshmen year. I never did anything bad to them. I also made up a fake gf so they would bully me for being a virgin. At least i got that out the way. Im gonna die alone as a normie lmao. Brutal

If u dont make a 1st impression as being extremley NT and atleast a MTN they will make your life as misreable as they can

I gotta sit there for 8 hours straight 5 days a week listening to them yelling and being foids.
this is psychological terror. I know too well
Basically all i hear from them is how they spend their days partying with their chad boyfriend and then somehow get better grades then me.
They do better at school than you and will be more successful than you even though they behave like thugs. brutal

If u dont make a 1st impression as being extremley NT and atleast a MTN they will make your life as misreable as they can.
@supersoldier tbh. glad you pointed it out otherwise wouldve missed it in the wall of text.

Only looks matter, water

Wall of texts me.

Update if those pesky foids or beta males mention the Prague special to you, but you put things into perspective well there are people who complain about going to school in the west but it is better than other places where things will be more intense (the slander, the fights, not possible to avoid people you know).

Update if those pesky foids or beta males mention the Prague special to you, but you put things into perspective well there are people who complain about going to school in the west but it is better than other places where things will be more intense (the slander, the fights, not possible to avoid people you know).
Elab

Absolutely brutal. I'm sorry.

breaking bad GIF

In both places the outcome for extreme cases of bullying is the same the victim commits suicide or their murder doesn't get solved, but to get to this point one would need to be pushed off the edge repeatedly in the nations that aren't as rich it is easier to do so without even uploading videos to places like tiktok which is done in places like France, Germany, UK, Poland, Sweden, Australia & USA.

In both places the outcome for extreme cases of bullying is the same the victim commits suicide or their murder doesn't get solved, but to get to this point one would need to be pushed off the edge repeatedly in the nations that aren't as rich it is easier to do so without even uploading videos to places like tiktok which is done in places like France, Germany, UK, Poland, Sweden, Australia & USA.
Why would someone that wants to go er(in mc) record a tiktok?

Why would someone that wants to go er(in mc) record a tiktok?
they don't go ER, people who get bullied get videos posted of them being bullied on tiktok which do quite well in terms of the algorithm.

f0ids have become too powerful. you are a good poster

I relate to a bit of this.

Where your class is mostly foids and you had one guy that you would talk to but he was absent, you would walk into that class everyday praying that one guy would not be absent, lest you have to awkwardly sit alone and look like a complete loner loser on top of being extremely bored.

That was me in my english class for a year straight at 16, and the one guy I did sit with barely talked to me and I don't think he even liked me (normies will not like you if you have nothing to offer them since I was a bottom feeder in school)

Not that it matters and it is already over but when you end up sitting alone because there are too many foids, you and the foids know you are sitting alone because you do not talk to foids/dont have many friends.

At least if you have a class with some dudes you are amicable with then you do not appear as a complete loser, but its the appearance of being a loner who doesnt talk to girls which always would fucking sting for me and sting hard.

lest you have to awkwardly sit alone and look like a complete loner loser on top of being extremely bored.
They assumed I was a faggot bc of how quiet i was jfl
At least if you have a class with some dudes you are amicable with then you do not appear as a complete loser, but its the appearance of being a loner who doesnt talk to girls which always would fucking sting for me and sting hard.
1 chad and 2 normies beside me, thats all