Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries destroy Apple factory for not paying them enough, 7 millon dollars lost in one day, wagies BTFO

Started laughing as soon as I read the headline
Good for them

jbc strikes again

Can't read the twitter, can you please post a picture or something of what it says?

Can't read the twitter, can you please post a picture or something of what it says?
Curry laborers rioting in the factory
Des

The curries are being extra based lately. absolutly chad move. everyone should do this

Unbelievably based.

Fuck apple, overpriced shite, even their damage report is overinflated for insurance purposes.

Extremely based

Beta uprising have started.

This doesn't bode well at all, we need to heavily punish these curry fags, straight up destroy them and their families, anyone connected to them. We can't let our slaves realize they can resist, that will hurt the economy.
T. Slave

I got a verbal warning for saying something exactly like that, be a little careful with the Necro posts :feelsYall:
what's wrong with what I said

I got a verbal warning from mods after I posted essentially the same thing, that's what I mean

I don't know, apparently the mods don't like it though, it's a "necro post" View attachment 384366
I thought necroposting is postmaxxxing on really old threads

Based. You can never expect cumskins to stand against corporate oppression. They're heavily brainwashed since childhood.
Cumskin/Jewish corporations are going to find that fucking certain people up is going to be more difficult. As they did with colonizing Palestine vs colonizing America and Australia.

Inceldom Discussion

Good job. More companies deserve that.

Based curries. (((Factory owners))) BTFO

Would have expected a story about a riot at an Apple factory to be set in China not India ngl

But that is obviously true.
the real reason it wasn't posted in lounge or sewers was because no one will take it srsly in sewers and no one will ever view it in lounge

Would have expected a story about a riot at an Apple factory to be set in China not India ngl
Chinese workers are generally more cooperative ngl. There was a whole article about why curries make it to CEO positions even when there are more Orientals the industry. It's a curse as well though, China is able to muster itself as a world power while India is arguing with itself.

Lol, wagies should rebel.

Chinese workers are generally more cooperative ngl. There was a whole article about why curries make it to CEO positions even when there are more Orientals the industry. It's a curse as well though,
In the mainland maybe but in western countries there's plenty of entrepreneurial Chinese people.
China is able to muster itself as a world power while India is arguing with itself.
The situation with India is a lot like the situation with men in that way imo always fighting amongst each other.

Mirin T levels needed to film yourself committing a crime.

Those iPhones were going to whores in the west who would use them to further their whorifying agenda so well played curry brothers.

Fuck capitalist scum!
Those iPhones were going to whores in the west who would use them to further their whorifying agenda so well played curry brothers.
Curries are epic. Plus funny accent.

Currycels are so fucking based on shits like these.

Chinese workers are generally more cooperative ngl. There was a whole article about why curries make it to CEO positions even when there are more Orientals the industry. It's a curse as well though, China is able to muster itself as a world power while India is arguing with itself.
Out of curiousity, what is your ethnic background? Turkish?

It’s what happens when they promise the iPhone gets you bobs and and vagen but it does not.

i wonder what will happen to them now.it was probably for the best to be honest

2020 is LifeFuel

:feelscomfy:
not really it has been always shit for us incels, but this year some normies get to experience 3% of our pain which is better than nothing tbh.

not really it has been always shit for us incels, but this year some normies get to experience 3% of our pain which is better than nothing tbh.
yes im like aways but they are like neverbefore :feelsgah:

Now then don't have a job. Hooray I guess.

Fuck being a wagecuck

curries better at manipulation but they do it to themselves in curry land and get no where

This needs to happen everywhere. Fuck the corporations

Meanwhile cucks in my land want more international (((companies))) settling down here, as if we do not rely on (((them))) 100% already.
Jews give to those who do not have what they need, but then use the profit for degenerate purposes and control; its the ultimate scam.
jfl at my country for not being made of a strong enough race to build its own thing and to rely on itself.
It's the same everywhere else. EXCEPT there.

The factory will close down and open somewhere else and they will stay without a job.

gwarn lads get those kikes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back