Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curries destroy Apple factory for not paying them enough, 7 millon dollars lost in one day, wagies BTFO

Chinese workers are generally more cooperative ngl. There was a whole article about why curries make it to CEO positions even when there are more Orientals the industry. It's a curse as well though, China is able to muster itself as a world power while India is arguing with itself.
I don't know why people refuse to put lookism as a factor. Some guy told me Sundar Pichai looks like a nerdy white dude who was dipped in Brown paint lol.

Keep in mind he's a damn Tamil and he already seems somewhat similiar. Just imagine he was Punjab or one of those really northwest looking people that look way closer to white people.

Even the whitest looking oriental wouldn't come anywhere close. Seriously a forum like this should know just how much lookism plays

Last edited:
I don't know, apparently the mods don't like it though, it's a "necro post"
That’s not necro posting. Necro posting is posting low effort replies on old/dead threads if you were on an old thread and it was low effort you get a warning.

Anyway back on topic based as fuck to those guys for fucking apple for not paying them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back